Why the skin, Kit?
为什么要砍头
Why the head?
我不知道
I don't know.
因为她的种族
Her race?
她的身份吗
Her identity?
因为艾尔玛身上的特质 社会惩罚你的原因
The very things about Alma society was punishing you for?
不
No.
3月又发生了一起
It happened again in March.
艾利森·瑞戴尔
Allison Rydell,
一个秘书 在她家门口被绑♥架♥
a secretary, was taken outside of her home.
然后就是艾尔玛
Then it happened to Alma.
出事的那晚
The night it happened,
你说一些朋友在工作的时候来找你
you said you had been visited at work by friends.
你说他们很可疑
You said that they were suspicious,
还尾随你回家
that they followed you home.
但不是他们
But it wasn't them.
当然是他们 基特
Of course it was, Kit.
基特 基特
Kit? Kit?
也许艾尔玛受够了躲藏和耻辱
And maybe Alma had had enough of the hiding, of the shame.
所以当她与你争论此事时 你崩溃了
And when she confronted you about it, you snapped.
因艾尔玛的耻辱而生的愤怒
Your rage at Alma's shame
终于找到了真正的目标
had finally found its real target.
你杀了世上最爱的人
You killed the thing you loved the most.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
不是他干的
It wasn't him.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
你什么也没看到
You didn't see anything,
因为那时你不在那里
because you weren't there.
我知道我从哪里来 修女
I know where I came from, Sister.
你敢肯定自己知道奥尔顿医生从哪里来吗
Can you say the same about your Dr. Arden?
摘自西马萨诸塞州的联邦公报
From the Commonwealth Gazette in Western Massachusetts,
分六部分 充分揭露了她在荆棘崖庄园
for her searing, six-part expose
所受到的令人毛骨悚然的心理虐待
of the horrific mental health abuses at Briarcliff Manor,
那里关押着有罪的精神病人
home for the criminally insane,
还迫使她违背自己的意志
where she was held against her will
饱受非人的折磨
and subjected to unspeakable torture,
勇敢的拉娜·温特斯小姐
the brave Miss Lana Winters.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想向那些真正的勇者表达敬意
I want to thank my real heroes:
那些荆棘崖的病人们
the other inmates at Briarcliff,
他们的故事让人心碎
whose stories broke my heart
激励着我生存下去
and inspired me to survive.
譬如玛莎
Like Martha.
据说 她刚来的时候
They say when she first arrived,
年轻貌美
she was young and beautiful.
因为丈夫自杀
She had suffered a nervous breakdown
而精神崩溃了
after her husband committed suicide.
我见到她时
When I met her,
她总是不停地将头撞向墙壁
she banged her head against the wall
日复一日
pretty much every single day.
还有鲁迪
And Rudy.
被诊断为习惯性手♥淫♥患者
Diagnosed as a chronic masturbator,
裘德修女的藤条也治不好他的病
Sister Jude's cane did little to help his habit.
相反 他的病情恶化了
In fact, he got worse.
他们想方设法要从精神上压垮我
They tried hard to crush my spirit.
世间有物不爱墙
Something there is that doesn't love a wall
凝涨墙角冰冻地
that sends the frozen-ground-swell under it.
然后是...
And...
他们想摧毁我的意志 让我忘记所见所闻
To destroy my mind so I'd forget what I saw.
太阳一照射 顶石纷落下
...spills the upper boulders in the sun...
我竭尽全力 活了下来
I did everything I could think of to survive.
并不计一切代价逃出了这里
And then I did what I had to do to get out.
我们最快什么时候能开始治疗
How soon can we begin your therapy?
你把那团面当成裘德修女的脸了吗
Are you seeing Sister Jude's face in the dough?
我也想揍她 居然让我们轮两次班
I want to punch her, too, for making us work double shifts.
如果我真的疯了呢
What if I am crazy?
如果整件事都是我假想出来的呢
What if I imagined the whole thing?
飞碟 外星人 艾尔玛被挟持
The spaceship, the creatures, Alma abducted.
是不是我编造出了这一切
What if... what if I made it all up
因为我无法♥正♥视自己犯下的罪行
because I couldn't face up to what I'd done?
为什么你会说这些
Why are you saying this now?
史莱森医生 他...
Dr. Thredson, he...
他说了一些话 很有道理
he said some things that are starting to make sense.
如果你真疯了 就不会觉得有道理了
Well, if you were crazy, they wouldn't make sense to you.
自我怀疑正是头脑清醒的标志
Self-doubt is a sure sign of sanity.
慢着 你把我搞糊涂了 如果...
Wait, you're confusing me. If...
你是说 如果我疯了
you're saying that if I'm crazy,
我就不会相信史莱森医生
then I wouldn't believe Dr. Thredson,
但如果我神智正常
but if I'm sane,
那些疯狂的故事就该是真的吗
then my crazy stories would be true?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you just said.
我究竟是谁
What am I?
疯着还是醒着
Crazy or sane?
我是杀人犯吗
Am I a killer?
我不在乎
I don't care.
无论你是什么人
Whatever you are,
我都会陪在你身边
I'll be with you.
我冒昧地帮您选了一根藤条 裘德修女
I've taken the liberty of choosing one, Sister Jude.
一根能惩戒他们罪过的藤条
A cane befitting their... transgression.
我不知道你最近怎么了 修女
I don't know what's gotten into you lately, Sister,
但你显然有了长足的进步
but it's a decided improvement.
你们两个 实在走得太近了
You two... are far too familiar.
你们彼此沉迷 受蛇的蛊惑而偷食禁果
You're drawn to each other like the serpent and the apple.
你们是要成心搞出个杀人狂孩子吗
Are you purposely trying to make a murder baby?
格蕾丝没杀过人
Grace didn't kill anyone.
她全告诉我了 她是被陷害的
She told me her story; she was framed.
打我们一顿 把这事早点结了吧
Just give us our beating and get it over with.
我认为还是要采用更稳妥的办法
I think a more reliable step needs to be taken:
给你们做绝育手术
sterilization, for the both of you.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
怎么了
What is it?
来了两名警探 正在盘问奥尔顿医生
Two detectives are here questioning Dr. Arden.
我不知道是什么事
I don't know about what.
修女
Sister...
务必看好这两个人
see to it that these two are secured
文件批下来之前不能出岔子
till the paperwork for the procedure is approved.
我会把他们关到禁闭室去
I'll take 'em to solitary.
弗兰克 不如你带走格蕾丝
Frank... why don't you take Grace,
我来带基特
and I'll take Kit.
这样行吗 裘德修女
Would that be all right, Sister Jude?
只要保证他们不在一起就行了
Just make sure they're kept apart.
行了 走了 快起来
Come on. Let's go, get up.
走了
Let's go.
给你点忠告 基特
It's good advice, Kit.
她并非自己口中的那个无辜少女
She's not the innocent girl she claims to be.
奥尔顿医生 我想重申下...
Dr. Arden, I'd like to go over with...
太抱歉了
Oh, I'm terribly sorry.
我不知道你在会客
I wasn't aware you had visitors.
我是裘德修女
I'm Sister Jude.
是本院负责人
I run this facility.
我是拜尔斯探员 这位是康纳斯探员
Detective Byers. This is Detective Connors.
两位探员大驾光临 荣幸之至
Detectives. My gracious.
这真的与你无关 修女
This really doesn't concern you, Sister.
两位警探来此讯问
Two police detectives questioning
我最器重的员工之一
one of my most valued staff members,
这与我有着莫大的关系
concerns me greatly.
也许修女能帮上忙
Maybe the Sister can help.
让修女来做品德证人 再合适不过了
A nun would make one hell of a character witness.
在奥尔顿医生的品德这一问题上
If it's a question of the doctor's character,
我可很有发言权
I've got lots to say.
有人指控你的这位同僚
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表