不 裘德修女 你不能这样
Now, now, Sister Jude. You mustn't behave so.
她已经不是修女了
She's no Sister no more.
也不是这儿的女王了
She's no queen of the castle neither.
-她现在只是个不听话的病人 -不
- She's just a naughty patient. - No!
现在乖乖听话吃药
Now do as you're told and take these pills.
不
No!
-或者我很乐意把它灌进你喉咙里 -不
- Or I'll happily force 'em down your gullet. - No!
你又打我
You clip me again
我去叫弗兰克来
and I'll call Frank in here.
对了 不行啊
Oh, but I can't,
因为你已经把弗兰克打死了
because you already clipped Frank but good.
不
No!
那是谎言 放开我 放开我
That's a lie! Get off of me! Get off of me!
吵吵嚷嚷什么呢
What's all this fuss then?
够了
That's quite enough.
蒂莫西 求你
Timothy. Please.
你们先离开这 找点别的事做
Why don't you go and find some other tasks for the moment?
是 主教
Yes, Monsignor.
好的 神父
Of course, Father.
蒂莫西
Timothy.
我还想着你准备好见人了呢
Well, I was hoping you might be up for a visitor,
但看来还得适应一段时间
but I see that our adjustment period continues.
不 不
No. No.
主教 求你
Monsignor, please.
别走
Don't go.
你确定
Are you sure?
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
他来这干吗
What's he doing here?
利
Leigh...
有些话想对你说
has something he would like to say to you.
而且
And...
我觉得你会发现这个
I think you'll find it more medicinal
比药物管用得多
than any pill.
利
Leigh?
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
你原谅我
You forgive me?
是的
I do.
绑紧点 弗兰克
Make it tight, Frank.
绑紧点 我喜欢紧致
Make it tight. I like it tight.
问问查斯特蒂[有贞洁之意]修女就知道了
Just ask Sister Chastity.
查斯特蒂修女的事我会处理的
I'll deal with Sister Chastity.
你还是先给她换个新名字吧
You might start by picking a new name for her.
你知道
You know,
我本以为让你身处普通人群中
I thought by allowing you time in the general population
会让你有所觉悟 但很显然
that it would have had a civilizing effect on you,but clearly
我想错了 艾默生先生
I was wrong, Mr. Emerson.
所以接下来几天你将在这里
So you'll spend the next couple days here,
好好反省自己
reflecting on your behavior.
我的手被绑住了 怎么反省呢
How can I reflect when my hand's tied down?
你真让人恶心
You're disgusting.
大家都有自己的难处嘛
We all got our crosses to bear.
别这样 你的宽仁之心呢
Come on. Where's your spirit of forgiveness?
留着给真正心怀悔改之人
I reserve it for those who are truly repentant.
上帝的子民都应得到宽恕
All God's chillun got to have forgiveness--
教会不是这样教导你的吗
isn't that what your church teaches you?
我没有义务宽恕你
I'm under no obligation to forgive you.
我不是牧师
I'm no priest,
而且你也不是忏悔者
and you are no penitent.
我不需要你的宽恕
I don't need your forgiveness.
这才是
And therein lies
真正的救赎之旅
the journey to true redemption.
愿你们都得到救赎
I hope for both of you.
-是我 -你在这儿干什么
- It's me. - What are you doing here?
操 他们发现他了吗
Shit. Did they find him?
还没有
Not yet.
你还好吗 你脸色很差
Are you okay? You look terrible.
基特
Kit.
-我们得杀了他 -什么
- We have to kill him. - What?
我们当时有机会就该杀了他的
We should've done it when we had the chance.
他们会发现他的
They're gonna find him,
然后他就又能恢复自♥由♥身
and then he'll be free again,
我们不能让这事发生
and we cannot wait for that to happen.
是不能
We're not going to.
拉娜
Lana,
他是唯一能证明我清白 免我死罪的人
he's the only thing standing between me and the death house.
我们必须让他供认一切
We have to get him to confess.
你知道硫喷妥钠是什么吗
You know what sodium pentothal is?
吐真剂
Truth serum.
即使我们能弄到那东西
Even if we could get our hands on some,
法庭也不会采信那些口供的
those confessions are deemed inadmissible in court.
这行不通的
It'll never fly.
我没别的选择
I'm desperate.
听着 我不知道他们为什么
Look, I don't know why they haven't
还没有把我交送给州警♥察♥
turned me in to the state police yet.
可能是因为我知道了这里太多事
Maybe 'cause I've seen too much here,
但不管怎样 我都要让史莱森开口承认
but either way, I need Thredson to talk.
我想我知道该怎么做了
I think I might know how.
你知道该怎么做
You know how this goes.
如果你发出声音
You make a sound,
我就揍你的脸
I bash your face in.
奥利弗 你现在想杀了我 对吧
You'd like to kill me right now, Oliver, wouldn't you?
这可能会改变你的想法
This might change your mind.
这是什么
What is this?
这是个天大的笑话
It's the ultimate cosmic joke.
你让我怀孕了
You got me pregnant.
我要当爸爸了吗
I'm gonna be a father?
不 奥利弗 你不会当爸爸的
No, Oliver, you're not gonna be a father.
这次不会
Not this time.
你什么意思 不
What do you mean? Oh, no.
别这样 拉娜 求你了
No, no. Lana, please,
求你了 求你别把孩子送走
please, please don't give him away.
我知道在孤儿院长大是怎样的滋味
I know what it's like to be raised in the system--
-一辈子都完了 -奥利弗 住嘴
- it ruins you. - Oliver, stop!
我要除掉你在我体内留的贱种
This monster you planted inside me, I'm getting rid of it.
既然我被困在这鬼地方
And since I'm stuck here,
我就要发挥创造力了
I'm gonna have to get creative.
不
No.
拉娜 不 求你了
Lana, no, please.
这可是安乐死 奥利弗
This is a mercy killing, Oliver.
孩子不该在爸爸是血脸杀手这个认知中长大
No baby should have to grow up knowing Daddy is Bloody Face.
他永远不会知道的
He'll never have to know.
基特·沃克会替我顶罪的
Kit Walker is gonna take the fall for those crimes.
我向你保证 这能行的
I promise you, it'll all work out.
这就是你的想法吗
Is that how you see it?
拉娜
Lana...
你懂我的 我能改变
you know me, I can change.
我有很大的决心 现在也有了理由
I have great determination and now I have reason...
真的吗
Really?
你要做一个真正顶天立地的男人了吗
You gonna be a real stand-up guy now?
是的 这是你欠我的
Yes. You owe me this.
这也是我的孩子 求你了
It's my child, too. Please.
你是个反♥社♥会♥变♥态♥
You're a sociopath.
你不会对任何人诚实
You can't be honest with anybody.
我会的 我会诚实的 我会的
I can. I can be... honest. I can.
求你帮帮我
Please help me.
那就让我看看
Let's see.
堂娜·波顿
Donna Burton.
你为什么选她
Why did you choose her?
我几个晚上都在图书馆看见她
I saw her at the library a couple of nights.
你喜欢她什么
What did you like about her?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表