He had ripped opened the belly of our best Guernsey.
杰德
Jed?
还吃了它的心
Ate her heart.
太罪恶了
It was unholy.
就好像...好像有什么东西
It was... it was like some... thing
潜入我儿子的身体
had stepped inside my boy's body
取代了他的灵魂
and taken over his soul.
没话说吗
Nothing?
身为一个以不停说话为职业的人
For a man whose profession relies on talk, talk, talk,
你好像词穷了啊 医生
you appear to be at a loss for words, doctor.
为了能确诊
I-I would need to see him
我需要见他
in order to provide an accurate diagnosis.
我们把他带来了
We brought him here.
现在就去看看这孩子吧
Let's go see the boy now.
史莱森医生
Dr. Thredson,
你不过是我们这儿的客人
you are but a guest in our institution.
别第一天就惹人厌了
Don't wear out your welcome the first day.
妈妈 我这是在哪儿
Mother, where am I?
我好怕
I'm scared.
杰德 这是医院
Jed, this is a hospital.
这里的医生会帮助你的
Doctors are here to help you.
杰德
Jed?
杰德需要立刻接受药物治疗
Jed needs to be immediately medicated.
不 医生
No, doctor.
这孩子不需要药物
That's not what this boy needs.
这东西弄疼我的烧伤了
This hurts my burns.
你越是挣扎 就会感觉越烫
The harder you fight, the hotter it feels.
你在干什么
What are you doing under there?
这就是突破利器
Colonel Mustard in the library with the wrench.
我喜欢这扇窗外的景色
I like the view from this window.
全是光秃秃的树
All the bare trees.
凄凉却美丽
Bleak and beautiful.
你从没想过逃跑吗
Do you ever dream of escaping?
你们这些新来的
All you new people.
这里无路可逃
There is no way out.
如果我说我知道呢
What if I said I know a way?
一派胡言
You'd be full of shit.
这里有条密道
There's a tunnel.
是真的
It's real.
我就是从那里进来的
I came in through it.
他们真搅乱你脑子了
They really messed with your mind.
你在吃什么药
What meds are you on?
我需要一个人来协助我逃出这里
I need someone to help me pull off an escape.
但是其他人不能知道
But nobody else can know.
我们得带上基特
We have to take Kit.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
他是个凶残的杀人犯
He's a vicious murderer.
能使你轻易相信一切
They can make you believe anything.
这里有很多杀人犯
There have been plenty of killers here.
基特绝对不是
Kit's not one of them.
他不能来
He can't come.
这是我的底线
That's my line in the sand.
你很难信任别人 是吗
You have trouble trusting people, yes?
如果世上最挚爱的那个人
You would too if the person you loved
背叛了你 你也会如此
most in the world betrayed you.
那种永远被抛弃的感觉
Threw you away forever.
我知道那种感觉
I know what that's like.
我看见你在和发誓永葆童贞的修女调情
I saw you flirting with our Lady of Perpetual Virginity.
你想瞧瞧我的"糖苹果"吗
You want to see my candy apple?
把你的脏手拿开
Get your filthy hands off me!
别这样 医生
Come on, doc.
把我压在面包架上 狠狠干我
Bend me over a bread rack and pound me into shape.
你这个满嘴淫言秽语 肮脏的小荡♥妇♥
You're a dirty little slut with a poisonous tongue.
我想到外面
I just want to go outside
晒15分钟的太阳 求你了
for 15 minutes in the sun. Please.
我只想感受阳光洒在身上的感觉
I just want to feel the sun on my skin.
我愿做任何事
I'll do anything.
不行
No.
婊♥子♥什么都得不到
Whores get nothing.
男人喜欢性♥爱♥ 没人会叫他们婊♥子♥
Men like sex, no one calls them whores.
我讨厌那个词
I hate that word.
非常令人厌恶
It's so ugly!
我对快♥感♥深深着迷
I'm into pleasure.
从我五岁起
Ever since I was five years old
第一次把手指伸进下♥体♥时
and I slipped my fingers inside for the very first time.
我就可以整天干这事
I could do it all day.
我妈妈让我戴着连指手套上♥床♥
My mother made me wear mittens to bed.
因为你是个小荡♥妇♥
Because you're a little slut.
不 因为她根本不懂我
No. Because she didn't understand me.
所以我离家出走了
So I ran away from home,
认识了一些的爵士乐手 真正的自♥由♥思想者
met some jazz musicians, real free thinkers.
我与一个贝斯手坠入爱河
I fell in love with the bass player.
真是个错误
Mistake.
当他把婚戒套在我手指上时
As soon as he put a ring on my finger,
我就成了他的私人财产
I was his property.
他可以跟镇上的靓妞乱搞
He could screw every Betty in town,
我却不得不待在家里洗他换下来的脏内♥裤♥
and I had to stay home and scrub his dirty drawers.
到了舰队周[每年十月] 他回家看到我
So come Fleet Week, he gets home and finds me
和两个海军在床上翻云覆雨
in bed with two Navy guys.
于是我告诉他
And I told him,
这不是为满足私欲 是为国家
"It's not for self, but for country."
他卯足了劲打我
He decked me flat out,
把我扔到汽车上 关进精神病院
threw me in the car and locked me in the nuthouse.
最恶心的是 他们竟然听之任之
And the sickest part is, they let him.
因为我喜欢做♥爱♥
Because I like sex.
这就是我的罪行
That's my crime.
我是不是应该被这个悲哀的故事所感动
Am I supposed to be moved by that pathetic tale of woe?
求求你
Please.
求你让我出去透风五分钟
I'm just asking for five minutes in the sun.
呼吸下新鲜空气
A little fresh air.
你让我感到恶心
You make me sick.
荡♥妇♥
Whore.
据我看 县医院可能条件更好
In my estimation, the county hospital
更利于你儿子的治疗
might be better equipped to treat your son.
他们已经请到专家了
They already called in the specialist.
波特先生 波特太太 你们知道
Mr. And Mrs. Potter, are you aware
来的是什么样的专家吗
what kind of specialist is on his way here?
主教大人给我们介绍过情况
The monsignor explained the situation to us.
我已告诉玛丽·尤妮斯修女
I've instructed sister Mary Eunice
七点时候熄灯
to observe lights out at 7:00.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我今晚绝不宽恕
I will not tolerate tomfoolery
那些病人的愚蠢行为
from the residents tonight.
很明智的举措 修女
A wise precaution, Sister.
主教大人
Monsignor.
这一定是
Ah, this must be...
烦人的史莱森医生
The tiresome Dr. Thredson.
史莱森医生
Dr. Thredson.
裘德修女刚刚还跟我说你很担心
Sister Jude was just sharing with me your concern.
已经196♥4♥年了 天啊 你们还来驱邪这套
It is 196♥4♥. For God's sake, an exorcism?
别跟我说你们是认真的
You can't be serious.
时代在更迭 医生
The times may have changed, Doctor,
但邪恶的本质永远不会变
but the nature of evil has not.
你要我袖手旁观 任凭巫医过来...
You expect me to stand by as some witch doctor comes in here...
袖手旁观吗
Stand by?
正相反 医生
On the contrary, Doctor.
我希望你能帮把手
What I expect is for you to assist.
请你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
你可能觉得我们落后又野蛮
You may view us as... backward and barbaric,
但教会需要一个职业医生
but the Church requires a licensed physician
出席所有的驱邪仪式
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表