You did it.
你真的做到了
You really did it.
你关掉了荆棘崖
You shut down Briarcliff.
这是干什么
What the hell's this?
我让他们拍下我们重逢的画面
I wanted them to capture our reunion.
我还有几个问题想问你
And I have a few questions I'd like to ask you.
-问题 -是的
- Questions? - Yes.
比如说 贝蒂·德瑞克是谁
Like who's Betty Drake?
她在这里吗
And is she here?
我会告诉你的 拉娜
I'll talk to you, Lana,
但是 我不会对着你的摄像机说
but... but I'm not gonna talk to your camera.
你从哪找到的
Where'd you find this?
我还在寻找裘德
I was still trying to find Jude.
当然了
But of course
裘德很多年前就不存在了
Jude hadn't existed for years.
主教亲自负责的
The Monsignor saw to that.
我后来都不知道我到底在找谁了
I had no idea who I was even looking for anymore.
接着我就发现了这个
And then I found this.
贝蒂·德瑞克
Betty Drake,
在1970年3月27日
released to the care of Kit Walker,
被基特·沃克接走照顾
March 27, 1970.
就在你来签名会找我的
That was just a few months after
几个月之后
you came to see me at the book signing.
是裘德 对吧
It's Jude, isn't it?
你现在还在乎这些做什么 拉娜
Why do you care now, Lana?
我们都只是你故事的一部分吗
We all just part of your story?
并不只是我的故事 基特
It's not just my story, Kit.
是你的 也是她的
It's yours, too. And hers.
你回去找她
You went back for her.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我可以做的
'Cause it was something I could do.
我不能关了那地方
I mean, I couldn't shut the place down,
也不能像摩西那样带他们脱离苦海
I couldn't lead them all out of there like Moses.
但是对于裘德 不管她曾经如何
But, Jude, whatever she was,
她跟我们一样 都不属于那里
she didn't belong there any more than we did.
我不能把她丢在那不管
I couldn't just leave her there.
艾尔玛死后 我经常去那里看她
After Alma died, I... started visiting her there.
每周至少去一次
At least once a week.
有时候两次
Sometimes twice.
她还活着
There was still life there.
在她内心深处仍然有着自我
There was still someone buried deep inside.
但我知道如果没有人救她出来的话
But I knew that life wouldn't last long
她活不了多久的
if nobody got her out of there.
他们没有问多少问题
They didn't ask a lot of questions.
可能他们也很高兴
Think they were just happy to
又可以少照顾一个病人
have one less patient to care for.
你带她回你家
You brought her into your home.
为什么
Why'd you do that?
她让你受了那么多羞辱
After all the indignities she made you suffer?
我这么做不是为了她
I didn't do it for her.
甚至不是为了我自己
I didn't even really do it for me.
我这么做是为了孩子们
I did it for the kids.
他们需要我的陪伴
I needed to be there for them.
而只有想办法去原谅
And the only way I could leave Briarcliff behind
才能让我真正放下荆棘崖
once and for all was to find some way to forgive.
去原谅某个人
Someone to forgive.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
快出去
Go on.
我们要做的第一件事
The first thing we had to do
就是让她戒掉药瘾
was see her through detox.
胡萝卜汁
Carrot juice.
自家花♥园♥种的
From our garden.
有段日子
For a while,
一切似乎都进展得很好
things seemed to be going along pretty well,
考虑到各方面情况
considering.
我下定决心
I made a decision to just...
坚持下去
stay the course.
他们很喜欢她
They loved her.
无论她怎么凶他们
No matter how much she barked at them,
他们总是能理解她
they always understood something about her.
那她最终神智清醒了吗
So she eventually came around.
风雨之后才能见彩虹啊
Well, it got worse before it got better.
我说了要从角落开始扫
Told you to start in the corner!
你以为我看不到吗
Did you think I wouldn't notice?
小兔崽子 给我滚过来
Come back here, you little shit!
我打死你个小兔崽子
I'll cane you!
这里不是荆棘崖
Hey! This is not Briarcliff,
你也不能打我的孩子们
and you will not hit my kids!
等一下
Wait a minute.
这是怎么一回事
What's going on here?
不 我们没有儿童病房♥
No, we do not have a children's ward!
我跟你妈妈说得非常明确
I told your mother that. I was very clear.
-我说得非常明确 -裘德
- I was very clear! - Jude!
你要叫我裘德修女
You will address me as Sister Jude.
你骗不了我的 基特·沃克
You don't fool me, Kit Walker.
我知道你的底细
I know who you are.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
你是女性杀手
Killer of women.
不 别过来
No, you get away!
离我远点 我才不回
Get away from me! I won't go back
那个鬼地方 我不要
in that hole! I will not!
-别想逼我就范 -托马斯
- You can't make me! - Thomas!
带你姐姐一起出去
Get your sister and go outside.
我不去 我是不会就范的
I will not! No, you can't make me!
没事的 爸爸
It's okay, Dad.
不
Oh, no...
我至今不知道树林里发生了什么事
I still don't know what happened in those woods.
等他们回来的时候
When they came back...
有些事不同了
something was different.
格蕾丝说得对
Grace was right.
我的孩子们很特别
Those children are special.
我来教你一套新舞步
Okay, I'm gonna teach you a new step.
准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
脚尖 脚跟 后退
Toe, heel, step back.
脚尖 脚跟 后退
Toe, heel, step back.
好 现在再来一遍 看好我
Okay, now, start again, watch me.
你出左脚 我出右脚
You're left, and I'm right.
因为女人总是对的[right有正确之意]
Because women are always right.
准备好
All right?
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
带我转圈
Now spin me.
别说我啥也没教过你
Don't say I never taught you nothing.
爸爸 和我跳舞
Daddy, dance with me.
过来吧
Come over here!
托马斯 过来
Thomas! Come here.
我来教你
Let me show this to you.
左脚
Left foot...
六个月来 她教他们跳摇摆舞
For six months, she taught them how to swing dance
像水手一样粗鲁地说话
and swear like a sailor.
让托马斯学针线活
Made Thomas learn to sew
没收了茱莉亚的娃娃
and took away Julia's dolls
给她玩具卡车 教她学会坚强
and gave her trucks so she'd grow up tough.
也许
I don't know
这六个月补偿了
if those last six months made up
那段终身难忘的恐怖经历
for a lifetime of horrors...
不过她肯定是快乐的
...but she sure seemed happy.
过来
Come here.
你们俩都过来
Come here, you two.
过来
Come here.
我还有些话要跟你们说
I got a few more things to tell you, okay?
茱莉亚
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表