来吧 神父
Oh, come on, father.
你就不想感受一下么
Don't you want to feel what it's like?
至少在死之前来一次
At least once... before you die?
是不是像温暖的
Does it feel like a warm,
潮湿的拥抱一样
wet... hug?
天啊
God...
你...快...
you... have to...
停下来
stop.
你确定么
Are you sure?
确定
Yes...
不要
No!
不不
No, no.
不 先别射 别射
No, don't do it... don't do it yet.
天啊
Holy shit.
看来他们把电流调得更高了
Looks like they turned the juice up extra high.
为什么我一点儿都高兴不起来
Why doesn't it make me feel any better?
裘德修女
Sister Jude.
是我
It's me.
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜·布拉娜
Lana Banana?
你还记得自己的名字吗
Do you know your name?
名字游戏 舍丽·艾丽丝
名字游戏
The name game
裘德
Judy
裘德裘德小布迪
Judy, Judy, bo Budy
布拉娜范娜与傅迪
Banana fanna fo Fudy
滴答嘟穆迪
Fee fi mo Mudy
裘德
Judy
拉娜 拉娜拉娜与芭娜
Lana... Lana, Lana, bo Bana
布拉娜范娜与法娜
Banana fanna fo Fana
滴答嘟玛娜
Fee fi mo Mana
拉娜
Lana
大家一起来
Come on, everybody
我们来玩个游戏
I say, now let's play a game
我敢打赌我能用你们的名字
I bet you I can make a rhyme
做首韵律歌♥
out of anybody's name
名字的第一个字母
The first letter of the name
我想它不在这里
I treat it like it wasn't there
但"波"或"弗"
But a "B" or "F"
或"莫"会出现
Or an "M" will appear
然后我说"波" 加上"哔"
And then I say bo, add a "B"
然后我说名字 布拉娜范娜与弗
Then I say the name and banana fanna and a fo
然后我再说"弗"开头的名字 很普通
And then I say the name again with an "F," Very plain
还有弗弗莫
And a fee fi and a mo
这次我说"莫"开头的名字
And then I say the name again with an "M" this time
没有我押不到韵的名字
And there isn't any name that I can't rhyme
胡椒 胡椒胡椒小波椒
Pepper... Pepper, Pepper, bo Bepper
布拉娜范娜与弗椒
Banana fanna fo Fepper
滴答嘟莫椒
Fee fi mo Mepper
小胡椒
Pepper
如果你名字的前两个字一样
But if your first two letters are ever the same
我就去掉这俩再念吧
I drop them both and say the name
鲍伯·鲍伯 去掉"鲍" 只念"伯"
Like Bob Bob, drop the Bs-- bo Ob
费德·费德 去掉"费" 只念"德"
For Fred Fred, drop the Fs-- fo Red
玛丽·玛丽 去掉"玛" 只念"丽"
For Mary Mary, drop the Ms-- mo Ary
这就是唯一相反的规矩
That's the only rule that is contrary
好不好
Okay?
-大家一起来 "波" -波
- Now say bo Bo. - Bo.
-托尼 把"托"改成"波" -波尼
- Now Tony with a "B" - Bony
-布拉娜范娜与弗 -布拉娜范娜与弗
- Then banana fanna fo. - Banana fanna fo!
-再把那名字改姓"弗" -弗尼
- Then you say the name again with an "F," Very plain. - Fony!
-再说弗弗莫 -弗弗莫
- Then a fee fi and a mo. - Fee fi mo!
-再来改姓"莫" -莫尼
- Then say the name again with an "M" this time. - Mony!
然后所有名字都押韵闹
And there isn't any name that you can't rhyme
基 基 逼 逼 把拉拉变成搞基
Kit, Kit, bo Bit, banana fanna fo Fit
弗弗摸咪 基
Fee fi mo Mit, Kit
来玩名字游戏吧
The name game.
你知道自己叫什么吗
Do you know your name?
你叫朱迪·马汀
Your name is Judy Martin.
奥尔顿医生
Dr. Arden!
奥尔顿医生 你在干嘛
Dr. Arden, what are you doing?
汉斯 你下午去喂食
An afternoon feeding, Hans?
这可不寻常哦
That's unusual, isn't it?
我说了 别叫我汉斯
I asked you not to call me that.
别这样 汉斯 这儿就我俩
Oh, Hans, it's just us here after all.
没什么"我俩"
There is no "Us."
你不会是吃醋了吧
Ooh, don't tell me you're jealous?
他在我心里什么都不是
He didn't mean anything to me.
这话我信
That I believe.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking?
如果我们
Wouldn't it be fun
把她的额叶切掉
and, uh, therapeutically beneficial
岂不很有意思 而且利于治疗
if we gave her a transorbital lobotomy?
就像开核桃一样撬开她的脑壳
Crack that thick skull open like a walnut?
不行
No.
为啥
Why not?
因为我就是不听你的
Because you wish it.
实验结束了
The experiment is over.
我的天啊
My...
生气了啊 奥尔顿
Quite a tantrum, Arthur.
这都是胡闹
It's a farce.
简直是笑话
Finita la commedia.
你
You...
根本不懂得失去你的滋味
have no idea what it means to have lost you.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
你太可怜了 奥尔顿
You're being pitiful, Arthur.
那
Then...
就可怜可怜我吧
have pity on me.
各位 请停下你们手头的事
Everyone, I'd like you all to stop what you're doing
到公共休息室去
and go to the common room.
把围裙挂起来 然后过来排队
Hang up your aprons and line up over here.
大家一起去
We'll all go together.
裘德
Jude,
请留下 好吗
will you remain here, please?
我知道
The medication
他们给你的药药劲很大
they give you is strong, I know.
影响了你的运动机能
It affects your motor skills.
来
Here.
拿起面团
Take your loaf
用手腕揉
and push it with the heel of your hand.
像这样
Like that.
我没事
I'm all right.
我的手没事
Yes, my hands are all right.
我来和你说说话
I came to talk to you.
我也不知道还能找谁倾诉
It seems I don't know who else I can unburden myself to.
你一直是我最忠实的朋友
You've always been a loyal and honest friend.
你总是能明辨黑白是非
You've always had the gift of moral clarity.
裘德 我欠你一句道歉
I owe you an apology, Jude.
不只一句道歉
More than an apology.
我无法用言语表达我的悔意
There are no words for my regret.
恶魔
The Devil...
占据了玛丽·尤妮斯修女的肉体
lives inside Sister Mary Eunice.
你是对的
You were right.
我尝试把它赶出去 但失败了
I tried to cast it out, but I failed.
而且是一败涂地
In truth, it was an epic failure.
她会毁了一切
She'll destroy everything.
为何我当初不听你的
Why didn't I listen to you?
为何我那么顽固
Why was I so stubborn?
她毁了你
She's destroyed you.
现在她毁了我
And now she's destroyed me.
裘德 我的贞操没了
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表