The vitamin supplement for which
你打算向波罗收费20基尼的
you wish to charge Poirot 20 guineas, uh?
维他命 是吗?
Monsieur!
先生!
l'm sorry, but you are damaging this family
对不起 但你在讲一些
by saying things that can never be unsaid.
不该讲的事来破坏这个家庭
lt has to stop!
不要讲了!
l can't pretend that l never thought about bumping off the widow.
我无法假装我从没想过要杀这个风流寡妇
- But l killed Arden. - Oui.
- 但是我杀了雅顿 - 是
Charles.
查尔斯
Bea summoned me here,
碧翠丝叫我到这儿来
told me the whole damned thing before l even set foot in the room.
在我踏进这个屋子之前 告诉我整件事
l felt l had the advantage,
我觉得我有优势
but he just stood there so revoltingly supercilious, oozing corruption.
但他站在那儿 高傲腐♥败♥得令人恶心
l just felt the red mist coming overme.
我只觉得面前出现一片红雾
For not only had you already met this man,
因为你不仅见过这个男人
you had seen his photograph in your aunt's house.
你在你阿姨家见过他的照片
Ever since l was a bloody child,
因为我是个坏的孩子
nobody in your generation took me seriously, trusted me.
你们这代没有人看得起我 相信我
But you knew that they were scheming,
但你知道他们在谋划什么
this pair, to get the money of Gordon for the family.
这一对 为了从戈登那里拿钱
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你们不告诉我?
Et bien, your temper, it was gone.
是的 你的脾气 失控了
And you struck him. - l struck the bugger
你打了他 - 我打了他
like it was going out of style.
这好像已经过时了
Straight down. He whacked his head
马上就倒地了 他的头
on the stone thing round the fire.
重重地撞在火堆旁的石头上
Funny, l knew immediately that he was dead.
有趣的是 我马上就知道他死了
And you saw your opportunity.
你看到你的机会来了
You dragged the body to the centre ofthe room and...
你把尸体拖到房♥间中间 然后...
..you killed him for the second time.
..你第二次杀了他
But you remembered to clean the fire curb of the blood, monsieur, oui.
但你记得清理火堆旁的血迹 先生 是吧
But you only cleaned one side.
但你只清理了一边的
Poirot, he sees.
波罗 他发现了
l was pretty confident that with Bea's enthusiastic account of what she'd overheard
我相信有碧翠丝偷听到的事
that this whole affair would be laid squarely at Hunter's door.
这整件事都将怀疑到汉特身上
That suited me. l knew Lynn had fallen in love with him.
那正合适 我知道林恩已经爱上他了
Knew it before you did.
在你知道之前就知道了
And then came the pretty little comedy of the poor Major Porter.
后来可怜的波特少校的闹剧就上演了
How do you know it was me who set him up?
你怎么知道是我让他来的?
Don't suppose you've got a smoke, Monsieur Poirot?
你有烟吗 波罗先生?
l seem to have run myself dry.
我快馋死了
Because Major Porter he did not include you in the cadging of the cigarette.
因为波特少校没向你要烟
Because he already knew that you did not smoke.
因为他早就知道你不吸烟
''But where are we
"但我们要去哪里
to find such a convenient individual?''Your words.
找个这么方便的人呢?"你说的
When only hours before hand
几个小时之前
you had pressed 100 into the hand of the man
你在那个你知道波罗会找到的人
that you knew that Poirot would produce.
手上塞了一百英镑
Told you l'd killed two people.
告诉过你 我杀了两个人
l did for Porter just as surely as if l'd pulled the trigger myself.
我替波特开的枪
Oui. Two deaths.
是的 两个人死了
But neither of them were acts of murder.
但这两个人都不是被谋杀的
But today, mes amis, Poirot shall produce a murderer
但今天 朋友们 波罗应该揭穿一个
of whose viciousness he stands in awe.
邪恶的杀人凶手
What about the tart in the headscarf?
那个带头巾的妓♥女♥呢?
Ah, Madame Leadbetter Now that is a question that is most apposite.
利百特女士 现在提这个问题再恰当不过了
- Can't understand her at all. - Non?
- 完全搞不懂她 - 是吧?
But she is here with us now,
但她现在就在这里
madame the cold-blooded murderer of whom l speak.
就是我刚提到的那个冷血杀手
Superintendent.
警官
Purely for the sake of form, Monsieur Hunter, would you put on this scarf?.
例行公事 汉特先生 你能戴上这个头巾吗?
- You'll have to do a little better than that, Poirot. - Very well.
- 你得表现得更好些 波罗 - 好的
Superintendent, am l correct in assuming that you still have in your pocket the lipstick?
警官 你口袋还留着那只口红吧?
Here. S'il vous plait,
在这 如果你不介意的话
pass it to Monsieur Hunter.
请把它递给汉特先生
- Again, purely for the... - No.
- 再一次说明 为了例行... - 不
lt's undignified.
这太不庄重了
Peculiarly lacking in dignity at the time, too.
特别有伤我现在的尊严
Then perhaps you might explain to us
那你或许要向我们解释
why you thought it necessary?
为什么你觉得有这个必要了?
Would you mind awfully doing it yourself?
你不能自己解释吗?
You seem comfortable with the sound of your own voice.
你对你自己的声音很满意啊
Very well.
很好
At half past six, you return here to say yes to Monsieur Arden...
六点半 你回到这里和雅顿先生说"可以"
..that you will pay to him the blackmail money.
..你会给他他勒索的钱
But you find him dead.
但你发现他死了
And you realise that
然后你意识到
you are in imminent danger of being chained to a crime you did not commit.
你会被牵扯到你根本没犯的案子里
So, you must not be here, you should be in London.
所以 你不能在这儿 你必须在伦敦
So you...seek out or...
所以你...到处找...
Non, you converse with Mademoiselle Marchmont.
不 你和马奇蒙特小姐谈了一下
And in her statement, we find that you told to her
在她的陈述中 我们发现你告诉她
that you had to catch the 7.02 to London
你必须赶7:02的车去伦敦
and that you telephoned her from there soon after ten, eh?
你一到就会打电♥话♥给她 是吗?
Pas possible, monsieur! You did not go to London!
不可能 先生! 你没去伦敦!
You returned here, dressed in borrowed robes
你回到这里 穿上一身借来的长袍
to forge yourself the perfect alibi for the crime you did not commit.
伪造你没有犯罪的完美不在场证明
You leave for the police to find a little clue, the lipstick.
你留给警♥察♥一个小线索 这只口红
You did everything to create the illusion
你做的一切是为了制♥造♥
that at half past eight Enoch Arden was still alive...
八点半时伊诺克·雅顿还活着的假象
l've seen you right, sweetie. There's a good girl.
我看到你了 亲爱的 是个女孩
..by imitating his voice and making sure that the woman visitor to his room
..通过模仿他的声音确保利百特夫人看到
was seen hurrying away by Madame Leadbetter.
去他房♥间的那个女拜访者匆匆离开了
Tell us about the telephone call.
跟我说说电♥话♥的事
That's the bit that intrigues me.
我对那很感兴趣
As instructed, at precisely four minutes past ten,
正如所得到的指示 在十点零四分
Rosaleen Cloade makes the call to Mademoiselle Marchmont.
罗莎琳·柯罗德打电♥话♥给马奇蒙特小姐
l have a call from London.
我接到伦敦的一个电♥话♥
- David? - l'm here.
- 大卫? - 我在这儿
All of which proves that
所有这些都证明
l am alert to the hideous subterfuges to which this family will stoop.
我对这个家族会没落的丑陋托词很警惕
But none of which makes me a murderer.
但不能证明我是杀人凶手
Then you left unlocked the door to the cabinet containing the morphine.
然后你没锁上那个藏着吗♥啡♥的橱柜
Oh, yes.
哦 是的
That was remiss of me. Why did l do that?
那是我不小心的 我为什么要那样做呢?
You knew that if you gave to her the opportunity, she would take her own life.
你知道如果你给她这个机会 她会自杀
The final service for your delectation.
你成功的最后一步
Never.
不
l would never harm my sister.
我绝不会伤害我妹妹
Non.
不
But the lady presently watching you from over there, she is not your sister.
因为这位现在看着你的女士 她不是你妹妹
Non.
不是
Her name is Eileen Corrigan.
她叫艾林·科里根
A simple farm girl,
一个单纯的农家女孩
as she defined herself to me at the church.
她在教堂时是这么跟我说的
And whatever the papers may say...
无论这报纸上说了什么...
..she did not die in Mayfair two years ago.
.. 她在两年前没死在伦敦贵族区
Non.
没有
But the real Rosaleen Cloade...she did.
但真正的罗莎琳·柯罗德... 她死了
Why?
为什么?
Because you murdered her!
因为你杀死了她!
More than any Cloade, you hated Rosaleen.
比起任何一个柯罗德家的人 你更恨罗莎琳
for in her happy marriage to Gordon Cloade she had excluded you.
她为了一个幸福的婚姻而抛弃了你
Your first love, your little sister,
你的初恋 你的小妹妹
had surrendered herself to another man.
投向另一个男人的怀抱
But you had already made your own arrangements to deal with her,
但你早已打算除掉她
for you had drawn under your spell a parlour maid who was young, lrish,
因为你让一个年轻的爱尔兰女仆爱上了你
and in the service of your sister.
她是你妹妹的仆人
Her name?
她的名字?
Eileen Corrigan.
艾林·科里根
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表