我是有多蠢 我总是做错事
Please forgive me, it was really very stupid.
请原谅我 我真是太傻了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
But...
但是...
Extraordinary.
真离奇
How did you work it out?
你是怎么发现的?
What made you suspect her?
你怎么会怀疑她?
It was the flowers of wax.
是因为花蜡
Mademoiselle you remember when you and your sister
小姐 你记得你和你姐姐
were arguing on the evening that everyone arrived here?
在大家都在的那晚吵架的事吗?
Mademoiselle Gilchrist remarked
吉尔克里斯特小姐说
how artistic the flowers of wax looked on the malachite table.
孔雀石桌上的花蜡很有美感
Well, she could not have seen them there because...
她不可能在那看到它们 因为...
Madame Helen Abernethie had removed them before she arrived.
海伦·艾伯内西夫人在她来之前移走了它们
The only time she could have seen them was when she was here
她唯一能看到它们的时候就是
masquerading as Cora Gallaccio.
她冒充科拉·格莱西奥的时候
How clever of you.
你真聪明
- Will she hang? - I cannot tell, Mademoiselle.
- 她会被绞死吗? - 我不知道 小姐
It may be that she will be admitted to an institution.
她可能会承认罪行
That is for the courts to decide.
法♥院♥会作决定
I feel I should go.
我该走了
Give it a try at least.
至少试一试
I think it's probably for the best.
我想那样大概最好
Goodbye, sir.
再见 先生
- How long will you stay away for? - Um...
- 你要离开多久? - 呃
I don't know.
不知道
Goodbye, Gilbert.
再见 吉尔伯特
- See you soon. - Yes.
- 再见 - 嗯
Merci, Madame.
谢谢 夫人
And thank you for your hospitality.
谢谢您的盛情款待
Thank you, Mr Poirot. For everything.
谢谢你 波罗先生 谢谢你所做的一切
Madame.
夫人
Good morning, sir.
早上好 先生
Merci.
谢谢
Ah, goodbye, my dear.
再见 亲爱的
Don't stay away too long.
别离开太久
Goodbye, Helen.
再见 海伦
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表