George, you're my son. You're all I've got.
乔治 你是我儿子 你是我的全部啊
You want me to say that it's all all right?
你想让我说这一切都是正常的?
That I forgive you?
让我原谅你?
Well, I don't. I'll never forgive you.
不 我不会 我永远不会原谅你
No-one ever sees themselves as they really are,
因为没有人能清楚的认识真正的自己
or as they appear to others.
或者人前的自己
Whenever one sees oneself in a glass, it is always as an image that is reversed.
无论何时看到在镜子里面的自己 都是相反的
Mr Entwhistle, please.
请找恩特威斯尔先生
Gilbert?
吉尔伯特?
Oh, Helen... What is it?
噢 海伦... 怎么了?
I'm sorry if l woke you,
我很抱歉吵醒你了
but you're the only one I can trust.
但是你是我唯一能相信的人了
Look, I've been thinking for a while now
我刚才想了一下
that there was something wrong on the day of the funeral,
那天的葬礼上有些事情不大对劲
and I've remembered what it was
我记起来哪里不对劲
but it doesn't make any sense.
但是可能也没太大的意义
It was something about the way... ugh...
那是关于那个...啊...
Helen? Helen, are you there?
海伦? 海伦 你还在听吗?
Hello? Are you all right?
喂? 你还好么?
Helen. Helen!
海伦 海伦!
How bad is it?
她伤得有多严重?
It looks like a severe concussion.
估计是很严重的脑震荡
- I'd like to be with her, if that's all right. - Of course.
- 如果可以 我想陪着她 - 当然
Helen!
海伦!
Gilbert.
吉尔伯特
Signor Gallaccio.
格莱西奥先生
I have a commission for you.
我想拜托你一件事情
She'll be all right in a day or two if it's a concussion, won't she?
如果是脑震荡她会在一两天内醒来 是吧?
I hope so.
但愿如此
Lanscombe, do you know where the wax flowers are?
兰斯科姆 你知道蜡花放在哪里么?
They were on the green malachite table.
放在绿孔雀石桌子上
Madame Helen Abernethie broke the cover of glass by accident.
海伦·艾伯内西女士不小心打翻了玻璃盖子
They've been put in a cupboard
他们和需要修补的东西一起
under the staircase with the things that need mending.
放在楼梯下面的橱柜里面
How you can be thinking about wax flowers
你怎么想起蜡花来了
when Aunt Helen has been carted off to hospital?
还是在海伦姑妈被送往医院的时候?
I'm sorry about Aunt Helen, of course,
海伦姑妈的事情我很难过 当然
but we have meetings about the play next week.
但是我们有下周演出的会议
I shouldn't be surprised if that Gallaccio took them.
如果是格莱西奥拿走的 我一点也不奇怪
He got a taxi from here in the middle of the night.
半夜的时候他打车走了
He is coming back, isn't he?
他会回来的 是吗?
Come with me, Michael.
陪我一起 迈克尔
I'm not going into any dark corners by myself
在海伦姑妈发生了那样的事情以后
after what happened to Aunt Helen.
我不会一个人去黑暗的角落
What do you mean, Rosamund?
你什么意思 罗莎蒙德?
Well... she was coshed, wasn't she?
好吧...她是被短棍打成那样的 不是么?
I thought she fell and hit her head on the doorstep.
我觉得她是摔倒了 脑袋碰到了门阶
Oh, don't be naive. Somebody coshed her!
噢 别幼稚了 有人有短棍打了她!
Oh, George! Is she all right?
噢 乔治! 她还好么?
It's obvious.
这很明显
A detective in the house looking for clues,
侦探还在这个房♥子里面找寻线索
Uncle Richard poisoned,
理查德叔叔被下毒
Aunt Cora killed with a hatchet
科拉姑妈被斧头砍死
Miss Gilchrist sent
有人给吉尔克里斯特小姐
poisoned wedding cake, a faked will
送了有毒的结婚蛋糕 假的遗嘱
and now Aunt Helen struck down with a blunt instrument.
现在海伦姑妈被钝器袭击
George!
乔治!
Whoever faked the will must have coshed Aunt Helen!
袭击海伦姑妈的肯定是伪造遗嘱的人!
You can't think anyone of the family faked the will and hit Helen on the head?
你能想到是谁造了假遗嘱还袭击了海伦么?
There was no-one else here.
这里没有其它人
You should be doing that, Poirot!
这是你的任务 波罗!
You're the detective. Find out who faked the will.
你是侦探 找出伪造遗嘱的那个人
For God's sake!
老天!
It was me, I faked the will!
是我 我伪造了遗嘱!
I faked the will to disinherit myself!
我伪造了遗嘱 剥夺了自己的继承权!
All right, everyone?
这样你们满意么?
Merci.
谢谢
So
那么
how is she?
她怎么样了?
She hasn't come round yet.
她还没有醒过来
They sent me away.
他们让我先走
So it was you who forged the will.
是你伪造了遗嘱
You feel better now that your conscience, it is clear?
你的良心现在好受些了么?
You don't understand.
你不懂
I killed him.
我杀了他
It's not true.
这不是真的
She loved my father. She would never have done that.
她爱我父亲 她不会做出那样的事情
George, we fell in love. Don't blame her.
乔治 我们相爱了 别怪她
I don't believe you! Leo is my father!
我不相信你! 里奥是我爸爸!
Look, I don't have much time.
我没有多少时间了
This is my last will.
这是我最后的愿望
And you are my son, George.
你是我的儿子 乔治
I want you to take over everything.
我想要你继承我的一切
I am not your son.
我不是你儿子
You're not my father. You're not my father!
你不是我父亲 你不是我父亲!
I didn't want to hear what he was telling me.
我不想听他告诉我的那些
He was tearing my life to pieces and he didn't seem to realise.
他竟然都没有意识到他把我的生活撕碎了
I could see he was sick.
我能看到他很受伤
I couldn't stop shouting at him that it wasn't true,
我不能自己的冲他喊这不是真的
that he wasn't my father.
他不是我父亲
Then I had the idea of substituting the will.
然后我想到了伪造遗嘱的主意
It was a stupid thing to do, I know.
我知道这很愚蠢
I wanted to spite him.
我想憎恶他
My whole life was a lie, you see.
我的人生充满了谎言
But the real will was burning a hole in my pocket.
但是真的遗嘱快把我搞疯了
I had to get rid of it.
我想摆脱它
George.
乔治
I killed him, Poirot. I'm sure of it.
我杀了他 波罗 我很肯定
No, monsieur.
不 先生
It was not an argument
不是这场争论导致了
that killed Monsieur Richard Abernethie.
理查德·艾伯内西先生的死
If you please, do excuse me.
如果你愿意 恕我唐突
I'm here to question Susannah Henderson.
我来这因为对苏珊娜·亨德森有点怀疑
She was at the King's Arms Hotel
在科拉·格莱西奥被杀的那天
on the day of Cora Gallaccio's murder
她在金斯阿姆斯宾馆
but she didn't bother to inform us.
但是她并没有告诉我们
It looks as if it wasn't the casual crime we thought it was.
看上去这并不是我们认为的随意行凶
No, Inspector. It was not a crime that was casual.
是的 警官 这并不是随意行凶
It was an attack that was most brutal
这是一起很残忍♥的袭击案
and I know how and why it was executed.
我知道案件的原因和方式了
But I would ask you to hold off your questioning for a short while.
但是我想你把疑问稍微保留一下
I am awaiting a concrete piece of evidence, the final piece of the puzzle.
我在等具体的实物证据 这个谜题的最后证据
- What kind of evidence? - I cannot say at the moment.
- 是什么样的证据? - 我现在还不能说
I may be wrong.
我可能是错的
Doesn't often happen to you.
你通常不会出错
It has happened twice in my career.
在我的职业生涯中这样的事情发生过两次
That's a relief.
那我就放心了
To be right all the time might get a little monotonous.
如果一直对的话就有点太单调了
I do not find it so.
我可不这么觉得
Oh, we had a rather curious piece of information
噢 我们得到一个很令人好奇的信息
from the Mother Superior of the convent in the next town.
是隔壁镇的女修道院院长提供的
She claims two of her nuns
她说她的两个修女
went to Mrs Gallaccio's cottage the day before the murder.
在谋杀案的前一天去了格莱西奥夫人家
They couldn't make anyone hear when they knocked
她们敲门的时候没有人开门
but they're convinced someone was inside.
但是她们确信里面是有人的
The day before? They are sure?
前一天? 她们确定吗?
There's no mistaking the day. It's all entered in the convent book.
肯定没错 都记在了修道院的日志中
It fits! It fits very well!
太好了! 这恰到好处啊!
Nuns!
修女!
That's a ridiculous idea, Poirot!
这太荒谬了 波罗!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表