You're absolutely right.
你说的很对
Of course a doctor also has many opportunities of that sort.
当然医生中也会有很多这种人的
Oh, Mr Shaitana, I must protest.
谢塔纳先生 我抗♥议♥
When we poison our patients, it's entirely by accident.
如果我们毒死了病人 完全是意外
If I were to commit a crime...
如果是我去行凶的话...
I should like to keep it very simple.
我喜欢用一种简单的方式
An accident, perhaps, a shooting accident for example,
制♥造♥一个意外 也许 一场射击事故
or a domestic accident
或者家庭事故
one of the little tragedies that never gets reported.
小小的事故不会有人♥大♥惊小怪的
But then who am I to pontificate... with so many experts present?
这里有这么多专家 哪里需要我在此卖♥♥弄呢?
It is my passion.
这就是我激♥情♥
I always take one of my very special guests.
我通常都会为我的特别来宾拍照
Everyone ready?
大家准备好了吗?
The last time I was in Egypt
上一次 我在埃及
I met a friend of yours, a Mrs Craddock.
见到了你的一个朋友 克拉多克夫人
Oh, you knew poor Mrs Craddock.
你们应该知道可怜的克拉多克夫人
Hurry up, old boy, I can't keep smiling for ever!
快点 老伙计 我快笑僵了
Stand still, everyone!
站好 大家!
Now, I know that Mrs Lorrimer plays.
我知道洛里默夫人会玩桥牌
Do you play bridge, Miss Meredith?
你玩桥牌吗 梅雷迪思小姐?
Yes. I'm not frightfully good.
会 但玩的不好
- Major Despard? - Yes, I do.
- 德斯帕德少校? - 我玩
- Doctor? - Mm.
- 医生? - 可以
Excellent, excellent.
很好 很好
Now, supposing you four sit here?
你们四个坐这儿吧
Drinks are on the sideboard do please help yourselves.
喝的在橱柜上 请自便
And when we've all enjoyed our lovely game of cards,
当我们进行桥牌游戏的时候
I shall have a rather special announcement to make.
我要做个特别的声明
Are you getting married?
你准备要结婚了吗?
No. It's a secret.
不 这是个秘密
Oh, I do love a secret!
噢 我就喜欢秘密!
And this is for you.
这是给你们的
Well, one of us must drop out.
我们中有一个人不能玩了
Oh, no, no, I don't play. I never have.
不 不 不 我不玩 我从没玩过
I do not find it sufficiently... thrilling.
我觉得桥牌不够...刺♥激♥
One heart.
一张红桃
Pass.
过
Three clubs.
三张梅花
Three spades.
三张黑桃
Four hearts.
四张红桃
Doubled.
加倍
No bid.
不叫
Pass.
过
Four hearts, then. Doubled.
四张红桃 然后 加倍
- So I'm dummy? - Oui.
- 这么说 我是明手牌? - 是的
Thank you very much, partner.
谢谢你了 搭档
It's jolly curious.
好奇心总是让人很快乐
Here are the four of us, and we're all well, for want of a better word, sleuths.
这里只有我们四个 都很好 只是少了点乐子
So who are those four in there?
那边的四个人是谁?
Criminals?
罪犯?
They don't look like criminals.
他们看起来不像罪犯啊
Most criminals don't look like criminals Mrs Oliver.
多数罪犯看起来都不像罪犯 奥利弗夫人
One, no trump.
无将
Three hearts.
三张红桃
No bid.
不叫
Four hearts.
四张红桃
Doubled.
加倍
Pass.
过
- Pass. - Pass.
- 过 - 过
Three clubs.
三张梅花
Three spades.
三张黑桃
Doubled.
加倍
One heart.
一张红桃
- Pass. - Pass.
- 过 - 过
Pass.
过
Five diamonds. Game and rubber. Good for you, partner.
一张方片 决胜局了 祝你好运 搭档
It's ten past twelve. Time for another?
现在12点10分 再来一局?
No, no, no, I'm a family man. You'll have to excuse me.
不 不 不 我是个居家男人 请恕我失陪
I also must go.
我也得走了
Well, I'm afraid, Mrs Oliver
我们都玩的挺高兴 奥利弗夫人
we're all up, and you're down.
恐怕只有你一个人没尽兴
All I did was follow my instincts.
我只是跟随我的直觉而已
I don't know what went wrong tonight.
我不知道今晚哪儿不对劲
How much is it?
我该给多少?
Got to be going, Shaitana.
该走了 谢塔纳
Three clubs.
三张梅花
Double three clubs.
加倍 三张梅花
Three no trumps.
三张无将
Double three, no trumps.
三张加倍 无将
I'm damned if he hasn't fallen asleep.
该死的 他不是睡着了吧
Mr Shaitana?
谢塔纳先生?
I say, Poirot.
波罗
Colonel Hughes?
休斯上校?
My God.
天呐
Ladies and gentlemen, could I have your attention?
女士们先生们 注意一下
I'm very sorry to have to inform you
我很遗憾不得不告诉你们
that Mr Shaitana... is dead.
谢塔纳先生...死了
Dead?
死了?
Are you sure? Let me check the man's pulse.
你确定? 让我来确认下他的脉搏
Dr Roberts, stay where you are.
罗伯茨医生 站在原地别动
He may just have fainted.
也许他只是累的晕倒了
He hasn't fainted.
他不是晕倒
He's been murdered.
他被谋杀了
- Murdered? - Stabbed through the heart.
- 谋杀? - 直刺心脏
Why should I be interested in the murderer who is caught?
我为什么会对一个落网的谋杀犯感兴趣?
He's a poor specimen, a failure, by definition.
通常落网了就是个典型的失败者
No, for me only the best.
我只对最优秀的人感兴趣
And the best, it is...?
那么最优秀的人是...?
My dear fellow, the ones who get away with it.
亲爱的朋友 当然是逍遥法外的那些人
ce n'est pas amusante.
这么想可不对
Have I shocked your bourgeois sensibilities?
我是否触动了你那资产阶级的敏感神经?
It is true I have a thoroughly bourgeois attitude to murder.
我对谋杀确实是完全的资本主义态度
But a murderer can be an artiste. Non?
但谋杀也可以演绎的像艺术 不是吗?
Mais oui.
是的
But he is still a murderer.
但他始终是个杀人犯
Ah, Poirot... I understand.
啊 波罗...我明白了
You must adopt this mentality
你必须接受这种想法
because if the murderer gets away with it,
因为如果凶手逍遥法外
where does that leave you?
你要怎么办
So no butler and no servants.
这么说没有管家和仆人
No. No-one came in, and no-one went out.
是的 没人进来也没人出去
Well, we're agreed, then. One of that card party must have killed him.
我们同意 牌局中的某人肯定是凶手
One of those people a murderer?
这些人中的某人是凶手?
Impossible!
不可能!
What do you think, Poirot?
你怎么想 波罗?
Well, I think this murder, it was not planned.
我想这不是有预谋的谋杀
I think Shaitana says something, or does something,
我认为谢塔纳说了什么或做了什么
which causes someone to panic.
让某人感到了恐慌
Now, he said he was going to reveal a secret.
他说他要揭示一个秘密
So somebody gets the wind up, and then...
所以有人就开始担心了 然后...
If I were you I'd arrest that doctor at once.
如果我是你 我会立即逮捕那个医生
As soon as I saw him my instinct said he was a bad 'un.
一看见他 我的直觉就告诉我他就是凶手
If we had a woman at
如果我们伦敦警♥察♥厅的上司
the head of Scotland Yard, we would.
是女人 我们会这么做
Because we only have men, we sort of have to arrive rather more slowly at our destination.
因为我们只有男人 所以只能一步步来
Right, let's get 'em in.
好吧 让他们进来
Mrs Oliver?
奥利弗夫人?
Oh, please, may I stay?
噢 拜托 我能留下吗?
No, no, no. That would be irregular, Mrs Oliver.
不 不 不 这不合规矩 奥利弗夫人
But I lost three pounds seven shillings at bridge! Right next door to a murder!
但我刚输了3镑7先令 就在谋杀案的旁边
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表