This is so thrilling, I can hardly breathe.
真让人兴奋 我都没法呼吸了
Tell me, monsieur have you taken rooms in a hotel?
告诉我 先生 你在旅馆里预订房♥间了吗?
You absolutely must cancel them.
显然你现在可以取消了
All French hotels are intolerable
所有的法国旅馆都是无法忍♥受的
especially the expensive ones.
特别是贵的那些
No, no, you are staying with us.
不 不 你和我们一起住
Just a minute.
等一下
Mrs Kettering...
凯特林夫人...
Mr Kettering heard.
凯特林先生听到了
He's already had the privilege of seeing his wife's neck naked.
他有权看他妻子赤♥裸♥的脖子
I can manage.
我自己可以应付
Well, that's why you're here, isn't it?
好吧 这就是你在这里的原因 不是吗?
Amazingly, no.
很意外吧 不是
I had an idea.
我有个主意
I thought that, free of your father and other benign influences,
我想 没有你父亲和那些有权势的人
we might have a chance to patch things up.
我们也许能解决这件事情
You really are a piece of work.
你真是个极品
But I discovered the benign influence of them all
但是我发现那些有权势的人
is actually on the bloody train!
都在这该死的火车上!
Have a care, Ruthie.
当心 鲁斯
He's not what he seems.
他不是他看起来的那样子
Yet another way in which he is remarkably unlike you.
换句话说 他和你完全不同
La Roche is a card sharp.
罗奇在牌桌上出老千
He's a confidence trickster!
他是个自信的骗子
I want a divorce.
我要离婚
No, Ruthie.
不 鲁斯
You don't.
你不会的
I want a divorce, Derek.
我要离婚 德里克
And do you know what? That scares the hell out of you.
你知道吗? 这把你吓坏了
It makes you sick to your handmade boots
这让你不舒服极了
because it's goodbye to the Yankee milch cow,
因为这代表你要跟美国摇钱树说再见了
hello bankruptcy.
你好 破产
Well, I've never in my darkest hour thought of you as a cow.
我在最绝望的时候也未把你当作摇钱树
A horse, possibly, in a betting sense.
从赌徒的思维来说 也许是 一匹马
So you'd better take what's going
所以你最好在你还可以的时候
while you still can, huh?
带走所有能带走的 嗯?
Actually...
事实上...
...it's not enough.
...这还不够
You are insufferable.
你真让人受不了
I've never lied to you, Ruthie.
我从没骗过你 鲁斯
Not once.
一次也没有
- Who is it? - It is I, Hercule Poirot.
- 谁? - 我 赫尔克里·波罗
Our table, it is prepared.
我们的桌子 已经准备好了
You see, mademoiselle
你看 小姐
what such a picture, it does not show,
这张照片 没有拍出来的是
is that the man is even happier than the child.
这个男人知道了他爱的女儿全心全意的爱他
To know that the daughter whom he adores loves him with all her heart.
他比孩子还要高兴
Mon Dieu! This moment, it is immortal.
我的天啊! 这一刻是不朽的
Yes.
是的
That's what I used to think.
我以前也这么想
Then Daddy killed himself.
然后爸爸自杀了
What?
什么?
At the time this picture was taken,
就在拍这张照片的时候
he employed almost a thousand men and women.
他雇了将近一千个男人和女人
- No! - Knew them all by name.
- 不! - 知道他们所有人的名字
When VanAldin Oil moved to buy him out,
当石油大亨范奥尔丁来把他的一切都买♥♥走
he agreed on the strict understanding
他同意了那些严苛的协议
that they would retain the entire workforce.
说他们会留下所有的工人
Within a week of taking control,
在一周内取得控制权后
they sacked everybody.
然后他们解雇了所有人
"How can I look them in the eye?" My father said.
"我该怎么面对他们呢?"我爸爸说
I've betrayed them all.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了他们所有人
Tonight, when she was talking, I wanted my father so much,
今晚 当她说话时 我异常的想念我父亲
I thought I was going to die.
我想我就快死了
Oh!
哦!
Where are we?
我们到哪儿了?
We seem to keep stopping and starting.
车子好像总是走走停停
Well, at the moment
嗯 现在
we travel around Paris on the Ceinture.
我们沿着环城铁路游巴黎
The suburbs through which we must creep.
我们必须穿过郊区
It is frustratingly slow.
真是太慢了
I think I might give the knives and forks a miss tonight.
我想我今晚拿错了刀叉
I'm feeling a bit washed-out.
我有些累了
Do you mind awfully?
你介意吗?
No, no, no, not at all.
不 不 不 一点都不
I am at your service, Mademoiselle Grey.
乐意为您效劳 格雷小姐
Tres bien, Miss VanAldin.
太棒了 范奥尔丁小姐
I'll have Chef prepare a late supper for you to take in your compartment.
我会让厨师为你准备一份晚餐拿到房♥间去
Ten o'clock, Madame?
十点可以吗 夫人?
Playing cards? Corky, listen to me.
打牌? 科奇 听我说
If you don't show for dinner, that is time wasted.
如果你晚餐时不露面 那就是浪费时间
A bloke's got to be free to play a game of cards.
我有玩牌的自♥由♥
I don't think you appreciate the gravity of the situation.
我觉得你没有意识到事件的严重性
I appreciate the hell out of it, old girl. I'm... What?
我意识到个屁 老太婆 我是...什么?
Is Katherine awfully unwell? How frantically boring for her.
凯瑟琳很不舒服吗? 她该有多无聊啊
Don't get up. Just wish her a good night's sleep from all of us.
别起来 希望她能睡个好觉吧
Well, that's me, girls. I'm out.
好吧 是我 伙计们 我要走了
The stakes are getting a bit hairy for the Corker.
对科奇来说 赌注变得有点吓人了
But don't let me put the brakes on you fellas.
但是不要让我扫了你们的兴
You um... You crack on.
你们 嗯...你们继续
- I think this gentleman's had enough. - Deal the cards.
- 我想这位先生已经够了 - 发牌
Mais je me demande how, when the cards fall cruelly for Mr Kettering yet again,
但我要问一下 如果凯特林先生又输了的话
will he possibly be able to pay me?
他有钱付给我吗?
Unless, of course
除非 当然
he finds very quickly a more favourable combination.
他能很快拿到一副好牌
Deal.
发牌
Miss VanAldin?
范奥尔丁小姐?
I wasn't asleep.
我没睡着
Hold the bloody train!
让这该死的火车停下!
My dear Lady Tamplin.
亲爱的坦普林女士
Don't. I think I'm going to be sick.
别 我想我不太舒服
What is the matter, Lady Tamplin?
怎么了 坦普林女士?
Oh, God, Katherine.
哦 天哪 凯瑟琳
What has happened to Mademoiselle Grey?
格雷小姐发生了什么事?
She... Oh, my God.
她... 哦 天哪
I shouldn't have to look at all that blood.
我不应该看那些血的
Oh! I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting.
哦! 我很抱歉让你久等了
I couldn't find my silly comb.
我找不到我那该死的梳子了
Compartment number seven.
七号♥房♥间
Miss VanAldin, sir.
是范奥尔丁小姐 先生
But who can tell, mon ami?
但是谁能认得出来 朋友?
Who can tell?
谁能认得出来?
Tell to me what you see, Inspector.
告诉我你看到了什么 探长
A bottle of champagne. Smashed.
一瓶香槟 碎了
Mirror. Smashed.
镜子 碎了
The strong box has been opened. Not forced.
保险柜被打开了 不是撬开的
Whatever was hanging from that necklace is now gone.
最重要的是项链上的宝石不见了
The "Heart of Fire".
"火心宝石"
A face.
这张脸
There isn't one. She's been hit so many times
已经不叫脸了 她被打了很多次
there's nothing left.
已经认不出来了
Death within the last...
死亡时间是...
nine hours.
九小时前
No, Poirot he left the dining car at 10 o'clock.
不可能 波罗是十点离开的餐厅
And he saw Madame Kettering
而且他看见凯特林夫人
receive from the steward her tray.
收到了乘务员给她的托盘
At 4 o'clock in the morning, he heard the smash of glass.
今天早晨四点 他听见打碎玻璃的声音
And saw a man hastening down the corridor.
而且看见一个男人快速离开走廊
Renvoyez le garcon au cabine.
查查走廊里面的那个男人
I think she had a man in here.
我想她在这里藏了一个男人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表