Not a curve in the place, Madame.
这地方找不到曲线 女士
Not strictly true now l've arrived.
不敢相信我真的到这里了
Now, l expect you have heaps of questions to ask me.
我猜你有很多事要问我
Merci bien.
是的
Madame...who are you?
女士...你是谁?
Mrs Katherine Woodward.
凯瑟琳·伍德沃夫人
Lynn's aunt. Lynn's mother,Adela, and l
林恩的姑妈 林恩的妈妈阿黛拉和我
are Gordon Cloade's sisters.
都是戈登·柯罗德的妹妹
Did you not get my letter?
你没有收到我的信么?
The first post, monsieur.
第一封信 先生
- Merci, George. - Here!
- 谢谢 乔治 - 给我!
There we are, that's the fellow.
在这儿 就是她
Merci, madame.
谢谢 女士
When l heard you were coming to Warmsley Vale to see Lynn, l thought,
当我听说你要去瓦姆斯利谷看望林恩 我想
''Bingo! Just the man for the job!''
''对了! 就是你了!''
You see, the Child of Light has been particularly forthcoming on the subject of Robert Underhay.
光之圣子特地来告诉我罗伯特·安得海的事
Gordon's widow's first husband. The Child speaks for the dead.
戈登妻子的第一任丈夫 光之圣子代表死者
But of course.
但是
First class spirit. Very reliable.
他是一流的鬼魂 相当可靠
ln his punctuality at seance,
你是指他在降神会及时出现
or the accuracy of his intelligence?
还是指他准确的情报?
Both. He tells me Underhay is not among the dead.
都是 他告诉我安得海没有死
Eh bien, Madame Woodward.
哦 伍德沃女士
How is it that Poirot he may be of assistance in this matter?
这事我能帮上什么忙呢?
You must find him. This Underhay must be produced.
你一定要找到他 这个安得海一定要找到
Je suis désolé, Madame
不好意思 女士
but this is a commission that Poirot is not equipped to accept.
但我不打算接这个委托
But can't you see what it means?
你还不懂这是什么意思么?
The woman Rosaleen was never at liberty to marry my brother.
罗莎琳没有权利和我哥哥结婚
She's a bigamist! That is what we need you to prove
她是重婚的! 我们需要你去证明这事
or the family's inheritance will be lost.
不然我们家族的遗产就没了
The tawdry little beast has got her hooks into Gordy's fortune,
这个坏女人已经把手伸向了柯罗德家族的财产
but she must be stopped!
但是我们必须制止她!
Merci.
谢谢
Madame Leadbetter.
利百特女士
Count.
伯爵
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
l've had the pleasure of making your acquaintance
我以前拜访这里的时候
on previous visits to this establishment.
就已经荣幸的认识你了
- Hercule Poirot. - You killed what?
- 赫尔克里·波罗 - 你杀了什么?
Welcome to Warmsley Vale, Mr Poirot!
欢迎光临瓦姆斯利谷 波罗先生!
l'm so sorry, l was engaged with the telephone.
很抱歉 我刚刚在接电♥话♥
Foreigner, Beatrice!
是外国人 碧翠斯!
Do you remember Mrs Leadbetter and...
还记得利百特女士和...
Count Bismarck? They're residents.
俾斯麦伯爵么? 他们住在这
- lndeed l do. -Then they require no explanation.
- 当然 - 那我就不用解释了
- Let me to show you to your room. - Merci.
- 我带你去房♥间看看 - 谢谢
- Damn it! Damn it! - Let me do it.
- 该死的! 该死的! - 我来吧
What?
怎么了?
Darling, what's the matter?
宝贝儿 怎么了?
l'm afraid you made a bad bargain, Frances.
恐怕你做了个失败的交易 佛兰西斯
Please remain where you are. lf you approach me, l may not be able to continue.
呆着别动 如果你接近我 我没法继续说了
Oh, God.
噢 上帝
The whole thing is completely, unutterably bloody.
整件事情都太该死了
ls it a girl? Oh, God,
是个女孩么? 噢 上帝
don't tell me it's Edna, the new maid.
别告诉我是埃德娜 那个新的女仆
No. - fingers like sausages,
不是 - 她那腊肠一样的手
l couldn't bear it.
我真是受不了
- ls it a boy? - lt is nothing of that kind.
- 那是男孩? - 不是那样的事
lt is...a professional matter.
是...非常专业的问题
Money.
钱
ls the firm going smash? Are we to be bankrupt?
农场要倒闭了么? 我们要破产了么?
You know, don't you, that l've never cared about money in the slightest?
你知道的 我什么时候在乎过钱的问题?
lt bores me to tears.
那太无聊了
Would it be helpful if l asked you questions? You could nod.
要不我来问你吧? 你只要点头就行
Whose money is lost? ls it ours?
谁的钱没了? 是我们的么?
ls it the clients' money?
是客户的钱么?
- ls it very much that is gone? - Pensions.
- 丢了很多么? - 是养老金
You've spent the clients' pensions?
你花了客户的养老金?
Jeremy...my father was a baronet.
杰若米...我爸爸是个准男爵
He was also the most almighty feckless, sponging crook.
他非常的不负责任 骗了好多钱
My brother Charles is just the same.
我的哥哥查尔斯也是一样
ln memory, my childhood divides pretty evenly between dining at the Ritz
我的童年很两极化 要么就是在豪华酒店吃饭
and flitting from rented houses in the night to escape the bailiffs.
要么就是在半夜逃出租的房♥子以免追债
Can we mortgage the house?
我们能把房♥子抵押吗?
of course, you must have done that already.
当然 你肯定已经做过了
Right. There's only one thing for it.
好吧 只有一个办法了
lt'll have to be a touch. Big one.
我们必须去借钱了 要借一大笔钱
Let's see if l really am my father's daughter.
看看我是不是真的是我爸爸的女儿
Poor old Furrowbank.
又破又旧的沟壁
l've never seen anything so vulgar in my entire life.
我这辈子从没见到这么低俗的地方
lt's as though we're going to an orgy.
好像我们要狂欢一样
The place stands empty all year.
这个地方空了好多年
lt exists merely for the most occasional party.
它好像就是为了聚会而存在的
A more perfectly disgusting display of extravagance l can't imagine.
一切都这么的奢华
Quite. But not what you used to say
是啊 但是戈登叔叔还在的时候
when Uncle Gordon was around.
你可不是这么说的
The Child of Light is adamant.
光之圣子相当肯定
l see, that's handy. ln what particular...
我知道 这真方便 具体指的是...
About Robert Underhay!
罗伯特·安得海!
- Who? - Rosaleen's first husband.
- 谁? - 罗莎琳的第一任丈夫
The Child is never wrong, and he insists Underhay is still alive.
光之圣子不会错的 他坚持说安得海还活着
l fear for Rosaleen.
我为罗莎琳担心
She's guilty of the sin of bigamy
她犯了重婚罪
and when she dies her soul will burn in hell for eternity.
她死的时候灵魂要永远在地狱受苦
The Child's quite unequivocal about that.
这一点 光之圣子相当肯定
Aunt Kathy, if you mention this hurtful nonsense tonight,
凯西姑妈 如果你今晚再说这样的鬼话
l shall be very cross.
我会很生气
Oh, really.
噢 是吗
- Another drink? - No, l won't, thank you.
- 再来杯饮料? - 不 不用了 谢谢
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到么?
What?
什么?
The hatred.
仇恨
l think you're David Hunter.
我猜你就是大卫·汉特
Long-lost Lynn, yes?
失踪了很久的林恩 是么?
What is it that we're all hating?
我们都讨厌的是什么?
Me.
我
And my sister.
和我的妹妹
But mostly me.
但是大部分是我
l'm the one who keeps her purse snapped shut when you lot are about.
当你们需要钱的时候 是我让她置之不理
What's the noun, l wonder, for a bunch of Cloades
我想知道 是什么能把这些
whose train has just run out of gravy?
只在乎钱的柯罗德家的人都召来?
l don't know.
我不知道
A wilderness.
土地
A wilderness of Cloades.
柯罗德家的土地
That's very good.
回答正确
Why are you marrying Rowley?
你为什么和罗利结婚?
He's such a thug and a bore.
他又坏又无聊
Look at him, trying not to stare at us,
看看他 假装不盯着我们
worrying what l might be saying to you.
担心我会和你说什么
As he should.
像是他必须那样做
Your sister, Rosaleen, tell me about her.
你的妹妹罗莎琳 和我谈谈她的事
Well, er, she's not very bright.
好吧 恩 她不聪明
But then you can see that for yourself.
但是你自己慢慢会发现的
You're like me. You see everything.
你跟我很像 你什么都能看懂
l don't think l'm like you at all, Mr Hunter.
我觉得我跟你一点都不像 汉特先生
David, my dear, you're very pretty but you need beefing up.
大卫 亲爱的 你很帅但你还要更好
You absolutely must try these.
你必须试试这个
Why? Have they got the poison in?
为什么? 你下毒了么?
What?
什么?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表