Look, there's no elegant way of saying this,
虽然说这个不好
so l'm just going to say it. Jeremy's up a gum tree.
可我还是想说 杰若米走投无路了
l shan't bore you with the details,
我不会拿细节的事来烦你
but a substantial amount of money that wasn't strictly his has been...mislaid.
但是不是他自己的一大笔钱已经...丢了
You find this embarrassing, Rosaleen, imagine how l feel.
你觉得这很尴尬 罗莎琳 想想我的感受
How much do you think you're going to need?
你需要多少钱?
But to administrate an entire hospital in the heart of the jungle?
但是在丛林中管理整个医院?
Now that is a thing of some consequence, l think.
你真的很厉害
- Your letters sustained me. - Non, non.
- 你的信支撑着我 - 不不
They really did. Gave me strength.
真的 给了我力量
But your father he was a good friend
但是你♥爸♥爸是个好朋友
and l promised to him that l would observe your progress through life.
我答应他要好好照顾你
He did not know, of course, that your progress would be conducted thousands of miles away.
当然 他不知道你在千里之外的成就
But he would be most proud of you, mademoiselle.
但他肯定会为你感到自豪 女士
Most proud.
相当自豪
Rosaleen, l have absolutely no doubt that you have saved my marriage.
罗莎琳 我毫不怀疑你挽救了我的婚姻
l shall dedicate every moment l possess to making certain that you are happy and fulfilled
我生命的每一刻都希望你快乐满足
and welcome in Warmsley Vale.
欢迎来到瓦姆斯利谷
Brava.
好啊
Brava.
好啊
Rosaleen, you could do worse than getting a few professional tips off this one. She's a natural.
罗莎琳 你可不能听她的 她干这个是天生的
- lf you'll excuse me, David. -Ah, now don't rush off.
- 恕我失陪 大卫 - 哦 别急着走嘛
Let's discuss...inhabiting the character.
我们来讨论下...进入角色
- Motivation. Plot. - You're in my way.
- 动机 阴谋 - 你挡着我的路了
That's because my intention in this scene is to prevent you from leaving
因为我现在不想让你离开
until l have asked a question.
除非你回答我一个问题
How much?
多少钱?
How much?
多少?
Whatever has happened between Rosaleen and myself is of no concern of yours.
我和罗莎琳的事儿跟你无关
Now that's a silly and untruthful thing to say,
这么说真是太傻了
and if l hear you say it again,
如果我再听到你这么说
l shall make myself very disagreeable to you, Frances.
我会很难相处的 佛兰西斯
And you won't like it.
你不会喜欢的
How much?
多少钱?
Your sister has seen fit to lend me £10,000 ofher own money.
你妹妹借了我10,000英镑
Oh, it's all in the detail, isn't it?
噢 这话说得真具体 不是么?
The ''lend'' is particularly good.
''借''这个词儿用的不错
- l shall repay in full at the first opportunity. - Well, that's now.
- 我一有钱马上就会还的 - 那现在还吧
Give her back the check or she cancels it.
把支票还给她 否则她就取消这张支票
The bank manager won't like it. lt won't look good at all.
银行经理不会喜欢这样的 这一点都不好
But the choice is yours.
选择权在你
Uh-uh.
呃
As you so rightly say, it's not my money... it's Rosaleen's.
就像你说的 那不是我的钱...是罗莎琳的
You give it back to her.
把钱给她
l'm so sorry, Frances.
真抱歉 佛兰西斯
Oh, that's quite all right, my dear.
哦 没事的 亲爱的
l shan't forget the kindness you have tried to show me.
我不会忘记你的恩情
Nor, David, shall l forget this.
还有大卫 我也不会忘
Oh, that's right, Frances...you won't.
哦 没事 佛兰西斯...没必要的
Quite the most extraordinary evening. Good night, Rowley.
真是个不寻常的夜晚 晚安 罗利
- Good night,Adela. - Don't be long, darling.
- 晚安 阿黛拉 - 别玩太晚 宝贝
So that was David Hunter.
那就是大卫·汉特
Not my cup of tea.
不是我的菜
The answer to the question you asked earlier...
你之前问我的问题...
What question? Oh, God, Lynn,
什么问题? 哦 上帝 林恩
l never for a moment...
我从来没有...
... is yes, still a virgin.
...是的 我还是处♥女♥
Not through lack of opportunity, but because l never forgot that l love you
不是没有机会 只是因为我从未忘记我爱你
and you love me and that we have an appointment with a vicar.
你爱我并且我们在牧师那有约定
Which is when, by the way? Any ideas?
顺便问下 那是什么时候? 你还记得吗?
Oh, Lynn.
哦 林恩
l want to go home. Real home.
我想回家 真正的家
As you have been told,
我告诉过你了
l cannot sell the house until the death duties are signed off.
遗产税确定后我才能把房♥子卖♥♥掉
And that shall be soon, but in the meantime...
很快的 但是同时...
enjoy the discomfort of your new family.
好好忍♥受你的新家人吧
Bloody parasites, the lot of them.
他们都是些该死的寄生虫
They've had it too easy for too long.
他们已经过了太久的好日子了
Time they learnt to shift for themselves, without darling Gordy sprinkling cash like confetti.
没了戈登提供的钱 他们得学会改变了
They hate me.
他们讨厌我
lndeed they do, sister child.
是的 妹妹
And you've just got to learn to take it.
你得学会适应
Take it!
适应!
Now...
现在...
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做?
Everything you say, David.
照你说的做 大卫
And everything will be?
一切都会变得?
Peaches and cream.
顺顺利利
And so it shall.
是的
And so it shall.
是的
- Morning. - Morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
l'm looking for a place called Furrowbank.
我在找一个叫沟壁的地方
Yes?
你好?
Do it with your brother, do you?
和你哥哥一起做的 是吧?
Say your name. Say it!
说 你是谁!
You'd do it with a corpse.
你会下地狱的
Who was it?
谁打来的?
What, again?
怎么 又来了?
Did you open anything?
你有打开什么吗?
What's this?
这是什么?
- lt came by hand? - l didn't open anything.
- 它自己长手了? - 我什么都没打开
See who brought it?
有看到是谁送来的吗?
You spend enough time staring out of the bloody window.
看够那扇该死的窗户了吧
- Can l go now? - No.
- 我现在能走了吗? - 不行
Yes, yes. You must go to London.
噢 噢 你得去趟伦敦
Now, Rosy. Go and get the driver. Go!
现在 罗莎琳 去找司机 快去去!
- Mr Hunter, isn't it? - Mm-hm.
- 汉特先生 是吧? - 嗯
How can l help you?
需要帮忙吗?
Well, a guest of yours has invited me to call upon him this fine day.
你的一位客人请我今天过来找他
Come.
进来
Anything l can get you, Mr. Arden?
需要点什么吗 雅顿先生?
l'm fine. How about you, Hunter?
不用 你呢 汉特先生?
l think we're both fine.
不用了
''.. call on me this afternoon to learn something of interest concerning...
下午来找我 你会知道些有趣的事情
the husband of your sister Rosaleen.''
有关你妹妹罗莎琳的丈夫''
Doesn't say which husband.
没说是哪个丈夫
Only one husband, old boy.
就一个丈夫 老家伙
Robert Underhay.
罗伯特·安得海
l tell you what.
告诉你吧
You say whatever it is you have to say, Mr Arden
说你该说的事情 雅顿先生
or l'll tip you out on the pavement on your scrawny arse...old boy.
否则的话我就把你踢出去 老家伙
l'm afraid old Underhay's in a bit of a bad way.
老安得海的情况不太妙
People often are when they've been dead a few years.
死了几年的人通常都那样
He needs pretty continuous medical supervision.
他需要持续接受医疗护理
- Unfortunately, that can be rather expensive. - There. That was it.
- 很不幸 那太贵了 - 是了 就是这个
The word we've all been waiting for.
我们就是在等你说这个
Now, tell me...where does all this unfortunate expense take place?
告诉我... 这些该死的费用要花在哪?
That's the information l'm keen to keep from the Cloades.
这个不能让柯罗德家的人知道
But, naturally, if your sister feels unable to contribute to the cost of my...
不过 如果你妹妹觉得支付不了我的
my friend Underhay's treatment,
朋友安得海的治疗费用
l'll be compelled to lead the pack of them to his door.
我只能把他的行李堆在门口了
- Naturally. - l'm only thinking of him.
- 当然 - 我只是在为他考虑
l see that.
明白
You, of course, have never actually met Underhay, have you?
当然 你还没见过安得海 对吧?
Perhaps l should just cut out the middle man... speak to Rosaleen myself.
或许我该跳过中间人... 直接跟罗莎琳说
What's your view on that?
你怎么看?
l think we should try not to distress the ladies.
我觉得咱们不该去烦扰女士们
Hm.
嗯
£20,000. ln cash.
两万英镑 要现金
Why don't you have a little think about it? Come back and give me your decision.
你好好想想吧 然后再告诉我你的决定
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表