Tickets! Tickets!
车票! 车票!
Darling, what a business!
亲爱的 真不容易啊!
Sorry?
抱歉?
That poor old bat popping her clogs in the bath and you being the one to find her.
那个可怜的老太太死在了浴缸里 你发现了她
It's Rosie Tamplin.
我是罗西·坦普林
Don't you recognise me, darling?
你没认出我来吗 亲爱的?
It has been a while.
好久不见了
One lived in hope that you might pop down to see us in Nice.
我还指望你能来尼斯见见我们呢
But one quite understands how frantically busy you must have been down in Surrey.
不过我十分理解你在萨里郡有多忙
- Hampshire. - Absolutely.
- 是汉普郡 - 当然
Anyway, Corky and I thought we simply must make the most of you,
总之 科奇和我觉得我们该迁就你
now we've managed to drag you to the Continent.
既然我们打算把你拉去欧洲大♥陆♥
So, why not surprise you on the train? Voil?
何不在列车上给你一个惊喜? 瞧?
Do you speak French at all? Don't give it a moment's thought.
你说法语吗? 不用考虑了
All the right people speak English.
所有有身份的人都说英语
Ah, here they are at last.
啊 他们终于来了
Katherine, my daughter, Lenox.
凯瑟琳 这是我女儿 伦诺克斯
And this infant is my husband, Corky.
这个小伙子是我丈夫 科奇
He's not my father, obviously.
他不是我父亲 这很明显吧
Lord, no!
天啊 怎么会!
That would be the astonishment of science.
那会令人瞠目结舌的
I'm... What am I, darling?
我是... 怎么介绍我呢 亲爱的?
I'm husband number four.
我是第四任丈夫
Give or take a brace.
勇气可嘉
Katherine? Tell you what,
凯瑟琳? 告诉你吧
we're having a knees-up in your honour tomorrow.
明天我们会给你办一场舞会
Toute Nice will be there. It should be a scream.
鲁特·奈斯会到场 到时候一定震惊全场
Have you played Bunnies? It's terribly...
你会跳兔子舞吗? 那实在是...
The poor girl's not ready to be Tamplinated.
她还没准备好和坦普林打成一片
She's come here to read a book.
她是来看书的
So let's give her ten minutes peace. Come on, shoo!
让她安静一下吧 来吧 走了!
Let her get her train legs.
让她在车上自在点
We can yak over dinner.
晚餐的时候我们还能接着聊
- Which compartment are you in? - Um... number seven.
- 你在哪个房♥间? - 呃... 七号♥房♥
Oh!
噢!
Excellent! Bang next door to Lenox!
好极了! 正好在伦诺克斯旁边!
You two can have a good chinwag through the wall all the way to Nice.
你们俩能在去尼斯的路上隔着墙聊天了
Come on, troops.
来吧 几位
Following wind, she's a bit of a cracker.
一切顺利 不过她还真是扫兴
Don't get too comfortable. We're not here to enjoy ourselves.
别太得意了 我们来这儿不是图享受的
Monsieur.
先生
Well...
嗯...
That's that.
就那样了
Do you think I'm doing the wrong thing?
你觉得我做错了?
Paying off Kettering? Not necessarily, sir.
拿钱打发凯特林? 没必要 先生
But it's damnably annoying.
不过他的确招人嫌
Monsieur.
先生
I need a long bath to wash this dirty business off of me.
我要花点时间好好洗去这身晦气
Then I'm going to go to sleep.
然后我要去睡觉
I don't yet need anyone to help me with any of the above so I'll say good night.
这些事我不需要任何人的帮助 所以 晚安吧
If you're sure, sir.
您确定吗 先生
Well, sure I'm sure. You kick the gong around, Richard.
嗯 我当然确定 你去抽点烟吧 理查德
The tab's on me. This is Paris.
账单算我的 这里是巴黎
Somebody's got to have a good time.
总得有人要好好享受一下
Excuse me, is this seat taken?
抱歉 这个位置有人吗?
Oh, I'm sorry, I was expecting someone.
噢 不好意思 我在等人
As soon as you see him, holler, and I'll budge.
你一看见他 我就让开
I like to get my postcards written before the vacation starts.
我想在假期开始前把明信片全部写好
God, I'm bored.
上帝 我觉得真无聊
Of course you're bored, darling. It's your hormones.
你当然无聊了 亲爱的 是你的荷尔蒙作怪
Corky, why don't you go and find a little friend to play with, hm?
科奇 你为什么不去找朋友玩呢 嗯?
Ha, ha!
哈 哈!
Give the American girl five minutes, then muscle in.
给那个美国女孩五分钟 然后加入她们的对话
You're making me into such a prostitute.
你让我觉得我是个妓♥女♥
Darling, that would be simple.
亲爱的 这很简单的
I'm helping you make nice friends, which is much harder.
我在帮你交好朋友 这可难多了
He's my man.
他是我的男人
I love him.
我爱他
And no, he is not my husband.
但是 他现在不是我的丈夫了
Listen, I saw you coming out of number seven.
听着 我看见你从七号♥房♥间出来的
Do you think you might possibly do me the most enormous favour?
你愿意帮我这个忙吗?
Would you trade with me? You don't have to do a thing.
你愿意和我交换吗? 你什么都不需要做
My maid would move your stuff.
我的女仆会帮你搬东西的
It's just that number seven is more conveniently placed.
因为七号♥房♥更方便
That end of the carriage...
在车厢的最后一间...
...it's closer to him.
...离他更近
I ask you this for love.
我是为了爱才向你开口的
Real love.
真爱
Of course.
当然
- I'm sure that'll be fine. - Thank you.
- 当然可以 - 谢谢
Thank God you're a woman of the world.
感谢上帝 你真是通情达理
- Oh, steward. - Miss VanAldin.
- 哦 服务员 - 范奥丁尔小姐
Could you please give this to my maid?
可以帮我把这个给我的女仆吗?
I know.
我知道了
The name does tend to crash into the room
这个名字总是突然出现在房♥间
and roll around like a grenade,
像手榴弹一样滚来滚去
everybody wondering whether or not they can decently ask about my mother.
每个人都想知道他们是否能打听我的母亲
I wasn't going to.
我没有打算
"Do I remember her?" and so forth.
"我记得她吗?"之类的话
The truth, which I never tell the press, is no.
我从没告诉过媒体的事实是 我不记得
I don't remember her at all.
我一点也不记得她
I close my eyes and think about her and there's nothing.
我闭上眼睛 想着她 但是什么也想不起来
Just...
只有...
a big, empty space I've carried around my whole life.
我生命中的一大♥片♥空白
Desol? monsieur. Un moment. Mademoiselle.
先生 等一下 小姐
Monsieur.
先生
Ignite me.
借个火
- Excusez-moi. - Merci.
- 打扰一下 - 谢谢
Un cassis, s'il vous plait. Merci.
劳驾 如果你愿意 谢谢
- Monsieur Poirot. - Madame.
- 波罗先生 - 夫人
I didn't know you were on this train.
我不知道你在这列火车上
Mais oui.
是的
And you're travelling with this lady?
你是和这位女士同行吗?
I have that honour, oui.
是的 我很荣幸
Then this must be your seat.
那么这一定是你的位子了
Merci, Madame.
谢谢 夫人
The words "horse" and "dark" somehow spring to mind.
我突然想到了"马"和"黑暗"这两个词
I am avuncular to Mademoiselle Grey.
我是格雷小姐的长辈
Oh, how nice for her.
哦 真好
No wonder her complexion is so fresh.
难怪她的脸色这么好
Perhaps I should circulate the notion that you're my bodyguard.
也许我该说你是我的保镖
The solicitors said I shouldn't even travel as far as
律师说 如果我没有立下遗嘱的话
the pillar box at the end of the road
我甚至不能到
without having made my will.
路尽头的邮筒那里去
For once, the solicitors are probably correct.
这次 也许律师是对的
It's perverse of me, I know.
这是在保护我 我知道
But after a lifetime of effectively domestic service,
虽然做了一辈子的家政服务之后
I still don't like being told what to do.
我仍然不喜欢别人告诉我要做什么
I shall do it, of course.
我会这样做的 当然
As soon as I get back to England.
我一回英国就立遗嘱
But five to one, I don't think I'll be murdered in the next few days.
但是五对一 我觉得我不会在这几天内被杀
By the standards of my fellow passengers, I'm still poor.
与和我同车的人比较 我还是很穷
Five to one? That is a calculation that I cannot support.
五对一? 我算出来的不是这样
Why? What's wrong with it?
为什么? 哪儿错了?
Because the numbers are odd
因为这是奇数
and I prefer them to be even.
而我更喜欢偶数
The odd numbers, they make me...
偶数 他们让我...
Monsieur Poirot...
波罗先生...
...l'm so glad you're here.
...真高兴你在这里
- Did I hear the name Poirot? - Madame.
- 你是波罗吗? - 夫人
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表