She's not there.
她不在那儿
But you said you'd get away tonight.
可你说过你今晚会走
I'll make up for it on Friday, I promise.
周五我会补偿你的 我保证
Miss Dainton, your call. Miss Dainton.
丹顿小姐 你有电♥话♥ 丹顿小姐
Change those shelves.
把这些架子换了
Poirot!
波罗!
Um, Miss Dainton and I were just running through some lines from the play.
呃 丹顿小姐和我刚刚在对台词
Ah, I see.
啊 我知道
So you rehearse your parts?
所以你们在排练你们的部分?
You're not trying to insinuate anything?
你不是想暗示些什么?
No, monsieur, I never insinuate.
不 先生 我没有暗示
But I was hoping to see your wife.
但我希望能见见你妻子
You just missed her. She popped out.
你刚好错过了 她刚出去
Ah.
啊
I would like to invite you both to Enderby.
我希望能邀请你们二位去恩德比
Monsieur Entwhistle wishes the family
恩特威斯尔先生希望家人们
to choose some keepsakes from the house
能从房♥子里挑些纪念品
before it is sold.
在它被出♥售♥之前
You seem to be at home in this house, Madame.
你在这房♥子里似乎就像在自己家 女士
It is sad that it isto be sold, n'est-ce pas?
听说它要被出♥售♥了 不是吗?
One has to accept what comes in life, Mr Poirot.
人要接受生活中的事 波罗先生
There's no point in regrets and looking back.
后悔过去没有任何意义
- One could spend one's whole life regretting. - D'accord.
- 一个人可以花一生来后悔 - 是啊
Madame, on the day before Richard died,
女士 在理查德死的前一天
what did he and George argue about?
他和乔治在争论些什么?
Oh.
哦
How careless of me. Oh, please...
我真是不小心 哦...
I've... really no idea.
我...真的不知道
They were very fond of each other. They were bound to have disagreements.
他们相亲相爱 他们肯定有了分歧
Madame.
女士
Tell to me, if you please,
告诉我 如果你愿意的话
where did you go on the day after the funeral,
葬礼第二天你去哪儿了
the day of the murder of Cora Gallaccio?
就是科拉·格莱西奥被谋杀的那天?
So I am a suspect in your investigations?
这么说我是嫌疑犯?
Madame, I only wish to discover the truth,
女士 我只想找到真♥相♥
and I understand that that is your wish also.
我知道那也是你所希望的
I went to scatter Richard's ashes.
我去撒理查德的骨灰了
There's a place out on the moors he was very fond of.
有一个他非常喜欢的沼泽地
Did anyone see you there?
有人看见你到那儿吗?
No.
没有
It's an isolated spot.
那地方很偏僻
Mm.
恩
Madame, I have invited the family to come here to Enderby.
女士 我邀请了整个家族到恩德比来
- You're setting a trap for someone? - No.
- 你给某人设了陷阱? - 不
I do not yet know enough.
我知道的信息还不够多
But I do know about psychology, Madame.
但我确实了解心理学 女士
And when people are together in a room and they talk,
当人们聚集在房♥间交谈的时候
the truth, sooner or later it will always be revealed!
真♥相♥迟早会水落石出!
Monsieur Timothy,
蒂莫西先生
the family has been invited here to...
整个家族已经被邀请到这儿来...
You've trouble with the breathing, monsieur?
你呼吸不顺吗 先生?
Asthma, old chap.
哮喘 老♥毛♥病了
Since I was a boy.
从我孩提时代就有了
Worse amongst the flora, do you see?
身在植物群中就更严重了 看到了吧?
Timothy, are you all right now?
蒂莫西 你还好吗?
- Really, Mr Poirot. He's a very sick man. - Poirot!
- 波罗先生 他真的是个病人 - 波罗!
Poirot!
波罗!
The deeds of the house...
这房♥子的房♥契...
I've just found them in my briefcase!
我在我的公文包里找到它们了!
I must have been carrying them round with me the whole time.
我肯定一直带着它们
Helen!
海伦!
The deeds, they've just turned up.
房♥契 我刚找到它们
So the house can be sold.
这房♥子可以出♥售♥了
I'm going to the village. I want to get these sent down to the office right away.
我正要去村庄 我马上把房♥契送到办公室去
- We'll drive up in the morning, then. - OK.
- 早上我们会开车去 - 好的
Oh, I'll be late tonight.
我今晚会晚点到
I'm dining with Oscar.
我要和奥斯卡吃晚饭
Darling Oscar.
亲爱的奥斯卡
Give him my love.
代我向他问好
He'll be pleased to see you after all this time.
发生这些事 他会很乐意见到你
Anyone would think I hadn't seen him in months.
所有人都以为我很久没见他了
We lunched together the day after the funeral.
其实葬礼第二天我们一起吃了午饭
How funny.
真有意思
He rang up yesterday
昨天他打电♥话♥说
and said he hadn't seen you since the opening night of Silver Swan,
自从银天鹅开幕式那晚后 他再也没见过你
which was... oh... six weeks ago.
那是在...嗯...六周前
He's forgotten. The old idiot's going off his head.
他忘了 这个老糊涂的脑子生锈了
Don't take me for a fool, Michael.
别把我当成傻瓜 迈克尔
You were nowhere near Oscar that day.
那天你没和奥斯卡呆在一起
What about you? You said you were going shopping with Jane.
那你呢? 你说你和简去购物了
Jane's in America, has been for months.
简在美国 已经去了好几个月了
We do want to take up the option and get this play on, don't we?
我们确实想抓住机会演这出剧 对吗?
Want to!
想啊!
It's the part I've always dreamed of.
这是我一直以来梦寐以求的
It'll make me a star.
这会让我成为明星
One mustn't take too many risks, then, must one?
做事不能太冒险 不是吗?
Signorina, buon giorno.
小姐 早上好
Giovanni Gallaccio.
乔瓦尼·格莱西奥
It is wonderful to be here at your beautiful English home.
很高兴来到您美丽的英国之家
No, it's not... mine.
不 这不是我家
Signora, actually.
实际上 是夫人
Ah, si, signora.
啊 夫...夫人
Grazie, grazie.
谢谢 谢谢
Are we choosing keep sakes?
我们可以选纪念品吗?
If we are, Michael and I want the green malachite table in the drawing room.
可以的话 我和迈克尔想要画室的绿孔雀石
You can't have that, Rosamund. We want it.
你不能拿那个 罗莎蒙德 那是我们想要的
And, for sentiment's sake, we should like to have the Spode dessert service.
我们还要那个斯波德甜点陶瓷
We shall be quite content with that.
这样我们就知足了
Too late, Uncle. The Spode's been marked down to me.
太晚了 叔叔 斯波德已经是我们的了
Marked down? What do you mean marked down?
你们的? 你说你们的是什么意思?
Nothing's been settled yet.
事情都还没定呢
What do you want with a dessert service?
你要甜点陶瓷干嘛?
You're not even married.
你甚至还没有结婚
I thought no material gifts
我觉得任何物质上的奖励
could replace your brother, Uncle?
都比不上你的兄弟 叔叔?
Damn and blast, George! Keep out of it!
你个混♥蛋♥ 乔治! 闭嘴!
Does it have to be that table, Rosamund?
一定要在饭桌上这样吗 罗莎蒙德?
Oh, do be quiet, Susannah.
算了 别说了 苏珊娜
But if Timothy really wants it...
但是如果蒂莫西确实想要...
Oh, no, no, don't mind me.
噢 别别 别介意我
I'm only Richard's last surviving brother.
我只是理查德仅剩的兄弟罢了
Don't upset him, Rosamund.
别惹他心烦 罗莎蒙德
You know his heart is weak.
你知道他的心脏很脆弱
Uncle Timothy will outlive us all.
蒂莫西叔叔肯定活的比我们长
He's a creaking gate.
他就像嘎嘎响的木门
I don't wonder Richard cut you out.
怪不得理查德要剥夺你的继承权
- What do you mean? - The table is just right for the new play.
- 你什么意思? - 有新戏要上演了
We want to give it the best chance we can.
我们只是想抓住最好的时机
We don't want it closing as soon as it opens,
我们不想在刚开始的时候就结束
like Murder In Mayfair.
像伦敦上流区的谋杀
Close, did it? That's a surprise!
结束 是么? 真令人惊讶!
The malachite table is especially nice.
孔雀石桌子确实很不错
It must be worth a lot of money.
肯定很值钱
It will be deducted from our share of the estate of course.
肯定得从我们卖♥♥掉房♥子的所得中扣除
I'm so sorry... I didn't mean...
我很抱歉... 我不是说...
The wax flowers look so right on it. Really artistic.
蜡花看上去很合适 很文艺
Do you actually think that table is going to fit in the car, Rosamund?
你觉得这个桌子能装进车里面吗 罗莎蒙德?
Well, it'll have to, Michael.
这个 必须行 迈克尔
I'm not coming back here for anything.
我不会再回来拿东西了
Rosamund you really are the most stubborn individual.
罗莎蒙德 你太倔强了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表