I left.
我离开了
I had nothing.
我一无所有
I didn't see her again until that dreadful night at Shaitana's.
直到在谢塔纳家那个可怕的晚上我才见到她
Well done, Poirot. We've finally found out who did it.
干得好 波洛 我们终于找到凶手了
I think you know we have not, Superintendent.
你知道我们还没有 警长
And it was not Anne Meredith.
凶手不是安妮·梅雷迪思
She did not push in the knife.
她没有把匕♥首♥刺进去
This had already been done.
在那之前谢塔纳先生已经死了
But she sees her mother watching her
但是她知道她母亲看着她
and her mother thinks that she has pushed in the knife.
她母亲以为她把匕♥首♥刺进去了
And Anne Meredith, she is frightened to death!
安妮·梅雷迪思 她怕死了!
Well, then... who did do it, Poirot?
那... 凶手到底是谁 波罗?
Perhaps it was the person who broke into the house of Shaitana.
可能是那个闯进谢塔纳家的人
The person who was searching for something.
那个在找什么东西的人
You?
是你吗?
What was I searching for?
我在找什么?
Photographs.
照片
Now, look here, Poirot, I didn't kill him.
波罗 我没有杀他
I swear it.
我发誓
You have the motive.
你有动机
You have the opportunity.
有机会
But do you have the character?
但是到底是不是你做的?
This, I do not know.
我不知道
I have asked you all here to help me to conclude the game.
我叫你们来是为了帮我结束这个游戏
See, everyone tells to me that Monsieur Shaitana, he was asleep.
瞧 所有人都告诉我谢塔纳先生睡着了
But then I ask myself,
但是我问我自己
why should a man sleep at his own party?
为什么他要在他自己的宴会上睡觉?
And then, of course we learn that he was drugged.
当然 后来我们知道他是被人下了药
But who has drugged him?
但是是谁给他下的药呢?
The answer?
答案是?
Personne...
没有人...
No-one.
没有人
Because he has drugged himself
因为是他自己给自己下的药
Which is why there were only his fingerprints,
所以杯子上只有他的指纹
apart from those, of course, of the Superintendent, on his glass.
当然 除此之外 警官的指纹也在上面
That's a bit far-fetched, Poirot.
这有点牵强 波罗
Ah, but I know that he has drugged himself.
但是我知道 是他自己给自己下的药
He told me so.
他跟我说过
It is as close as one gets to heaven.
就如同到达了天堂
A dive into the infinite the ecstatic moment of oblivion.
潜入了无穷的 令人着迷的无意识状态
Shaitana creates the crime
谢塔纳创造了一起谋杀
and then he helped me to solve it.
然后他帮我解决了这起案件
He has drugged himself because he wanted to be killed.
他给自己下了安♥眠♥药♥ 因为他想要被杀
That was the game.
那就是游戏
To die, and to make fools of the police.
死亡 愚弄警♥察♥
I ask of everyone what they can remember from his room.
我请每一个人回想房♥间里的东西
This gives me the key to the character.
由此我得到了宝贵的资料
And with this key I unlock the door.
用这把钥匙 我开启了真♥相♥之门
I open it, I enter in, and what do I discover?
我打开它 进去 我发现了什么?
I discover that the murderer of Monsieur Shaitana,
我发现谋杀谢塔纳先生的人
it was not Madame Lorrimer, non.
不是洛里默夫人 不是
It was not Major Despard, non.
也不是德斯帕德上校 不是
And it was not Mademoiselle Anne Meredith, non.
不是安妮·梅雷迪思小姐 不是
And it was not you, Superintendent.
也不是你 警长
It was you, Dr Roberts.
是你 罗伯茨医生
You killed him.
你杀了他
- Are you mad, Poirot? - Non.
- 你疯了吗 波罗? - 我没疯
It was you, and only you, who could possibly have killed him.
是你 只有你 能杀了他
For the reasons of psychology.
根据人的心理
You made the call of the Grand Slam!
你叫了大满贯!
And the bid of the Grand Slam it is most exciting, n'est-ce pas?!
大满贯向来是最刺♥激♥的 不是吗?!
To take all the tricks on the table
在牌桌上耍尽所有把戏
so now the players, they play with an attention which is rapt.
现在其他三个牌友 他们都全神贯注于游戏上
But who is dummy?
但是谁是明手牌?
And I soon discovered it was, of course, you, Dr Roberts.
我很快发现是你 罗伯茨医生
But for a man who is usually so observant,
但是对于一个天生擅于观察的人而言
you could remember strangely little of your game,
桥牌你却一点都不记得
suggesting that your mind, it was on something else.
这就证明你的心思放在其他事情上
But, of course this would not be an easy matter to prove.
当然 这并不能轻易证明你就是凶手
Nor would it be easy to prove that you also killed Madame Craddock.
也不好证明你还杀了克拉多克女士
I know a good psychiatrist.
我认识一个很好的心理医生
Shall I book you in?
需要我把他介绍给你吗?
You killed Madame Craddock because she had discovered
你杀了克拉多克女士 因为她发现
that you were in a relationship with her husband that was sexual.
你跟她丈夫的性关系
You still are.
你们现在仍然如此
He visits with you two or three times a week.
他每周拜访你两到三次
Because he is your regular bridge partner.
因为他是你的老牌友
Oh, they're devoted to the game, those two.
噢 他们俩都着迷于桥牌
They practise for hours with the door locked.
总是锁上门玩几个小时
Mr Craddock says you concentrate better if you're not disturbed.
克拉多克先生说你不被打扰时更专注
Madame Craddock, she found out.
然而克拉多克夫人 她发现了
And she threatened to expose you.
她威胁要揭发你
That's rubbish. Anybody can tell you I'm a ladies' man.
胡说八道 大家都知道我是个喜欢女人的男人
Yes, of course.
是 当然
The ladies' man.
喜欢女人的男人
Surely the ladies' man would find to be irresistible, Mademoiselle Burgess?
喜欢女人的男人不会拒绝伯吉斯小姐
But you never even tried your luck with her.
但是你从没有追过她
Not even under the mistletoe!
即使在槲寄生下也没有!
She's a secretary, Poirot.
她是个秘书 波罗
Non, elle est magnifique!
不 她很热情!
Yet you run away from her!
然而你却跑开了!
And when she thought
当她听见你和克拉多克夫人争吵的时候
she heard a lovers' quarrel between you and Madame Craddock,
她以为那是情人间的争吵
what she in fact heard
然而事实上她听到的是
was a row following her discovery that you had seduced her husband.
克拉多克夫人发现你引诱她丈夫的争吵
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开!
You filthy little pervert!
你个肮脏的变♥态♥!
And she threatened to expose you, to have you struck off from the Medical Register.
她威胁要揭发你 让你的行医执照被吊销
And so you killed her. And I know how.
所以你杀了她 我知道是怎么杀的
Really? How?
真的吗? 怎么杀的?
With her inoculation for Egypt.
她去埃及所打的预防针
While you were preparing her injection,
当你给她准备注射的时候
she says something to you that you do not want to hear.
她说了一些你不想听的话
I know just what you've been up to.
我知道你要干什么
Excuse me, Doctor.
打扰一下 医生
That's all right, Miss Burgess.
没关系 伯吉斯小姐
You are interrupted.
你被打断了
And then thinking and acting so quickly, you contaminate the needle with bacteria.
你快速的思考并行动 你将细菌沾上针头
Afraid this hurts a bit, Dottie.
可能有点痛 多蒂
Could never hurt as much as you've hurt me.
永远没有你给我带来的伤害痛
The poisoning of her blood which results takes weeks to develop
注入她血液的毒素几周后很快产生作用
and in the end, she dies of organ failure.
最后 她因器官衰竭而亡
But, of course the conditions in Egypt are to be blamed.
但是 当然埃及的环境也是一个因素
But before she died she met Monsieur .
但是在她死之前 她见过谢塔纳先生
She wanted revenge.
她想要报复
And Monsieur Shaitana as you know, takes photographs.
谢塔纳先生如你所知 拍了照片
Photographs, Dr Roberts.
照片 罗伯茨医生
John Roberts,
约翰·罗伯茨
I'm arresting you for the murder...
我现在以谋杀谢塔纳先生的罪名
- of Mr Shaitana. - All right.
- 逮捕你 - 好
I throw in my hand.
我投降
- Look after her, Major. - Will do.
- 好好照顾她 少校 - 我会的
Mother!
妈妈!
But why did Shaitana drug himself?
但是为什么谢塔纳要给他自己下药?
He is tired of life.
他对生活感到厌倦
He has... madness in his soul.
他灵魂里有疯狂的因子
He is searching fora thrill that would be, for him, the ultimate.
他在寻找一种终极的刺♥激♥
And in order to achieve this,
为了获得这个
he invites four people to his house whom he believe have killed
他邀请了四个他认为会杀他的人到他的房♥子
and then he goads them.
然后刺♥激♥他们
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表