...unless they have been alone, as I have,
除非他们像我一样
with the knowledge of what one has done.
自知做了错事 却还孤独的活着
How did you kill Shaitana?
你是如何杀死谢塔纳先生的?
I noticed the dagger before going in to dinner.
我进去吃晚餐前就发现匕♥首♥了
Then we sat down to play.
然后我们坐下玩桥牌
I was the dummy. I strolled over to the fireplace.
我是明手牌 逛到了壁炉边
That was a delicious meal, Mr Shaitana.
真是美味的晚餐 谢塔纳先生
I do enjoy venison enormously.
我十分享受鹿肉
Why do you tell to me this now?
为什么你现在告诉我这个?
Because Anne Meredith came to me.
因为安妮·梅雷迪思来找过我
And she is your daughter, I think...
我想 她是你女儿
by your first husband Monsieur Herbert Meredith.
你跟第一任丈夫赫伯特·梅雷迪思先生的女儿
A marriage certificate, it is not so hard to find.
结婚证并不难发现
I can't bear the thought that I ruined her life.
我不能忍♥受我毁了她的人生
I can't bear it!
我忍♥受不了!
How have you ruined her life?
你怎么毁了她的人生?
Why, by stabbing to death Mr Shaitana, of course.
当然是因为捅死了谢塔纳先生
Did you drug him first?
你先对他下了药吗?
No, I stabbed him, as I've just told you.
没有 如我刚才所说 我直接刺死了他
Madame Lorrimer, please to forgive me,
洛里默夫人 请原谅
but are you absolutely positive that you did not plan this murder beforehand?
你肯定作案前你没有预谋?
That you did not place the sleeping potion into his drink?
你没有放安♥眠♥药♥在他的酒里?
No. I simply picked up the dagger and I stabbed him.
没有 我只是拿起匕♥首♥刺死了他
Then you are lying to me.
那你就在对我撒谎
You must be lying!
你一定是在撒谎!
Really, Monsieur Poirot, you forget yourself!
是真的 波洛先生 你有些忘形了!
The question is, can Hercule Poirot possibly be wrong?
问题是 赫邱里·波洛有可能搞错吗?
No-one can always be right.
没有人是永远对的
But I am. Always I am right.
但我是 我永远是对的
It is so invariable it startles me.
总是这样 我自己都感到震惊
Now it looks very much as though I may be wrong, and that upsets me.
现在看来好象是我弄错了 那让我心烦意乱
And I should not be upset because I am right!
我不该心烦 因为我是对的!
I must be right because I am never wrong!
我一定是对的 因为我从来不会错!
Look, I killed Shaitana.
听着 是我杀了谢塔纳
I am willing to believe that you killed Shaitana,
我愿意相信是你杀了谢塔纳先生
but not in the way that you said that you did.
但是你不可能以你叙述的方式来杀他
Either the murder of Shaitana it was planned beforehand,
要么谋杀谢塔纳先生是有预谋的
or you did not kill him at...
要么根本不是你杀的
Ah, I pounce upon it now!
啊 现在我明白了!
Non, madame, non, you did not kill Shaitana.
不 夫人 你没有杀谢塔纳先生
You meet your daughter. She is scared.
你见了你女儿 她很害怕
And so you decide to sacrifice yourself in order to protect her.
所以你决定牺牲自己去保护她
Why?
为什么?
I am not an innocent woman.
我不是个无辜的女人
13 years ago, I killed my husband.
十三年前 我杀了我丈夫
The father of Anne?
安妮的父亲?
- Yes. - How did you kill him?
- 是 - 你怎么杀的他?
I pushed him down the stairs.
我把他推下了楼梯
So that you could marry...
以便你能嫁给...
Geoffrey Lorrimer, yes.
杰弗里·洛里默 是的
And he...
那他...
He died within a year. Bad heart.
他一年后死了 心脏病
So it was all for nothing, hein?
所以你是白忙活了一场 嗯?
Poetic justice, yes.
是的
And so you hang for the murder of Shaitana
你承担谋杀谢塔纳的罪责
and your daughter, Anne, she walks free.
让你的女儿安妮脱身
Just one question that still puzzles me.
只是有一点我还是很迷惑
How can you be absolutely certain that
你怎么那么肯定
it was your daughter Anne who killed Shaitana?
是你女儿安妮杀了谢塔纳先生?
Because I saw her.
因为我看见了
It was late in the game.
在游戏快结束的时候
Anne was dummy.
安妮是明手牌
I looked over to the fireplace.
我抬眼看了看壁炉
And I saw her push the knife in.
我看见她把匕♥首♥刺了进去
It was Anne.
凶手就是安妮
So... what does the Major say?
上校说了什么?
He's asked me out to dinner.
他邀请我出去吃晚餐
Oh, has he?
噢 是吗?
I wish you would tell him
你希望你告诉他
what happened at my Aunt Benson's, Annie.
在班森舅妈家发生过的事 安妮
I feel sure it'd be better to mention it because if something does come out,
我觉得你最好告诉他 因为这事被人知道了
it might look rather bad.
可能会很糟糕
Rhoda... it was an accident.
罗达... 那是个意外
No, it wasn't.
不 不是意外
Rhoda... I want to get married.
罗达... 我想结婚
I want to go off with him and live somewhere... savage.
我想和他一起离开 到一个没人认识的地方
I'm sorry, but that's what I want.
对不起 但那是我想要的
If you do that,
如果你跟他走的话
I shall be forced to tell the police what I know.
我只好告诉警♥察♥我知道的一切
You've been telling on me ever since we were at school!
你从我们学生时候起就一直在告诫我!
Well, I've had enough of it.
我受够了
I don't want you to go off with Dspread, Annie!
我不想你跟德斯帕德一起走 安妮
Why are we arguing?
我们为什么要吵架?
We're such silly girls.
我们真是两个傻女人
It's such a beautiful day.
如此美好的天气
Let's go out on the river and be friends.
我们去河上 做回好朋友吧
But Despard's a brute.
但是德斯帕德是个野蛮人
That great thick neck.
那么粗的脖子
Honestly, Anne, how could you?
老实说 安妮 你怎么能这样?
I'm chilly. Could you pass my sweater?
我很冷 能把毛衣递给我吗?
Rhoda!
罗达!
They're there!
他们在那!
- Help! - That's Despard!
- 救命! - 那是德斯帕德!
Help!
救命!
Miss Meredith! I've got you.
梅雷迪思小姐 我抓到你了
Come on, my dear. Out you come, out you come.
来 亲爱的 到这来 到这来
All right, mademoiselle?
你还好吗 小姐?
There we are.
有我们在
Damn weeds everywhere.
到处都是该死的水草
Can't see a thing.
我什么也看不见
Why did she do that?
为什么她要那么做?
Here we are, my dear.
我们在这 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢
She tried to kill me.
她想杀我
My best friend.
我最好的朋友
But she has killed before, mademoiselle.
她之前已经杀过人了 小姐
No, she hasn't.
不 她没有
Mais oui.
是的
She killed Madame Benson, her aunt.
她杀了班森女士 她的舅妈
No.
不
That was me.
那是我杀的
I didn't mean to, but I did.
我不是故意的 但是确实是我杀的
No. She has allowed you to think it was your fault.
不 她让你以为那是你的错
But the truth is, she did not want you to be sent to prison for theft.
但事实是 她不想你因为偷窃被送进监狱
We've always been best friends.
我们一直是最好的朋友
But you were her slave.
但是你是她的奴隶
And so, to keep you her slave,
所以 为了让你一直做她的奴隶
she allowed you to think that you were guilty.
她有意让你以为你是有罪的
She also reminded you, mademoiselle, of another murder about which you told her.
她总是提醒你 你告诉她的另一起谋杀
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Your mother.
你的母亲
My mother?
我母亲?
Madame Lorrimer.
洛里默夫人
It was easy to discover that your mother married a Monsieur Herbert Meredith.
要查到你母亲曾嫁过赫伯特·梅雷迪思很容易
Yes, my father was Herbert Meredith.
是 我父亲是赫伯特·梅雷迪思
She killed him.
她杀了他
I watched it happen.
我亲眼看到的
And you could not live...
你不能生活在
In that house?
在那个房♥子里?
No, I could not.
是 我不能
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表