Lo, there came a point in the evening where that pattern
那晚我就想到一点
was the only asset I possessed.
规律是我唯一拥有的东西
A four, a six, a nine,
一个四 一个六 一个九
an ace and a seven?
一个A 还有一个七?
Well and truly bust, old boy. What were you thinking?
说实在的 老兄 你在想什么呢?
But La Roche knew the combination.
既然罗奇知道密♥码♥了
So what went wrong?
后来是什么事不对劲了?
Not quite the condition of erotic preparation in which he expected to find my wife.
他没想到看到我妻子之后会如此狂性大发
I was...
我当时...
...numb.
...傻了
But he rallied quickly enough.
不过他很快恢复了
Pointed out that things wouldn't look exactly ideal for either of us.
我们想到这些事对我们双方都不太有利
That we should agree there and then neither of us left the compartment.
所以我们同意两个人都不要再离开包厢了
So, according to La Roche, he ain't your man.
这么说 根据罗奇所说 他不是跟你一伙的
Shame.
真不要脸
I'd borrow good money to see him hanged.
我就算是借钱 也要看到他被绞死
Mislaid in the compartment of Madame Kettering.
放错在凯特林女士包厢的东西
May Poirot sit, Signora?
波罗可以坐下吗 夫人?
He wishes to tell to you a story.
他想跟你说个故事
- I despise fiction. - Ah, but this little story. It is true.
- 我讨厌小说 - 但这是个真实的故事
It is about Monsieur Rufus VanAldin.
关于鲁弗斯·范奥尔丁先生的
A man of authority.
一个有权威的男人
Accustomed to acquiring whatever he wants, whenever he wants it.
他随时可以得到想要的任何东西
But he is not able to secure the divorce of his daughter Ruth
可他就是不能让她的女儿鲁斯顺利离婚
without the evidence of the adultery
就因为没有他女婿
of his son-in-law, Monsieur Derek Kettering.
德里克·凯特林先生通奸的证据
Alors, he learns Kettering plans to join Ruth on the Blue Train...
他知道凯特林也打算坐鲁斯坐的那辆蓝色列车
I don't know any of these people.
你说的人我一个都不认识
And you know, he does a thing most extraordinary.
他做了一件很特别的事
He sends his lover on the train, also
他把他的爱人也送上火车了
to offer herself to Monsieur Derek Kettering.
也为了把她献给德里克·凯特林先生
Ignite me.
帮我点个火
Et quel cauchemar. The plan, it fails, no?
可惜 计划失败了 是吗?
Monsieur Kettering proves immune to her powerful charms,
事实证明凯特林先生对她的魅力无动于衷
because he has a secret
因为他有一个
that nobody else knows.
没人知道的秘密
He loves his wife.
他爱他的妻子
C'est .
没错
Why enter Madame Kettering's compartment?
为什么要进去凯特林女士的包厢?
That was weakness.
这就是弱点
I wanted to see her things.
我想看她的东西
But while you were in there,
可是你在那里的时候
you found and kept a page of a letter
你找到一封关于范奥尔丁先生妻子的信
concerning the wife of Monsieur VanAldin.
并把它藏起来了
And read it at dinner, it naturally upset you.
在晚餐时一遍一遍的读 这让你很不安
But you resolved to see the woman for yourself.
你下定决心自己去见那个女人
I was curious to see what would be my fate...
我很好奇我的命运到底会是怎样...
should I ever marry Rufus.
我应该嫁给鲁弗斯吗?
She was convinced... that I was her daughter.
她以为...我是她的女儿
Colour-blind, as well as mad.
色盲 还有疯癫
However, it seemed cruel to disabuse her.
无论如何 告诉她真♥相♥也太残酷了
Her life has been sufficiently... unfortunate.
她的一生已经..历尽沧桑了
Oh, that was kind.
噢 你真仁慈
I've spent most of my life being kind, monsieur.
我一生都很仁慈 先生
Mostly to men of about... your age.
尤其是你这个年纪的...男人
And look where it has got me.
瞧瞧这让我成了什么
Whoring... for no pay.
免费的妓♥女♥
Life!
生活!
Grossly overrated...
我过分高估了
I find.
我的份量
- This is fun. - What, cleaning your teeth?
- 这真有趣 - 什么 刷牙吗?
No, having you here.
不 你在这很有趣
You should come back when all this nonsense is sorted out.
你应该等这些荒唐事都解决了再回来
The police, Mummy trying to hoodoo you into believing she's your best friend,
警♥察♥ 妈妈试图让你相信她是你最好的朋友
so she can touch you for a few quid.
这样她就能从你那得到一些钱财
- Lenox! - She's my mother. I love her.
- 伦诺克斯! - 她是我妈妈 我爱她
I'm allowed to point out the obvious.
我有权利指出事实
I'm just saying you should come back at a less hectic time.
我只是说你应该在不这么敏感的时候再来
Bring your admirer.
带上你的爱慕者
Major Knighton. Oh, come on. He's a perfectly normal human being,
奈顿少校 噢 拜托 他是个正常的男人
and then you come, and he turns into a sheep.
而你一来 他就变成了小绵羊
you must have noticed.
你肯定注意到了
- Lenox... - What?
- 伦诺克斯... - 什么?
Shhh.
安静
Actually, it's bloody hot tonight.
今晚真是太热了
That's better.
这样好多了
Aaaargh!
啊...!
No! No! No!
不! 不要! 不要!
No! No! No! Help!
不要! 不要! 不要! 救命!
No! No! No! No!
不要! 不要! 不要!
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事?
You can dole it out, but you can't take it, eh?
你可以抢走少量的钱财 但是你不能把它带走
From a couple of girls?
从两个女孩这里?
Mademoiselle, it's all right. It is all right.
小姐 没事了 没事了
Sit down. You are safe now.
坐下 你现在安全了
- You are safe. - Well!
- 你是安全的 - 哇!
That was thrilling!
真刺♥激♥!
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
It's all right. There's really no need for me to be lying in bed. I feel fine.
没关系 我真的不用躺在床上 我感觉好多了
Come in.
请进
Erm...
呃...
Six sugars.
我放了六块糖
Absolutely disgusting, of course, but it's good for... you know.
当然 这肯定很难喝 但是对你的身体有好处
Thank you.
谢谢
And erm...
还有...
How lovely!
真漂亮!
Sorry, but do you have any idea
抱歉 但你知不知道
why Miss Grey was attacked?
为什么格雷小姐会受到袭击?
I mean, there's nothing to connect her and Mrs Kettering... is there?
她跟凯特林小姐没有任何关系不是吗?
There is the possibility most dreadful...
最糟糕的一种可能是
...that the death of Madame Kettering was not what the murderer intended.
凯特林夫人不是凶手真正的目标
You mean he came for me?
你是说 我才是他的目标?
Oh, God.
噢 天哪
Erm... so, he didn't know
呃... 这么说 他不知道
that Ruth and I had swapped compartments?
鲁斯和我换了包厢?
- No, it's a possibility only. - No, it's all right.
- 不 这只是一种可能 - 不 没关系
I just thought of something.
我只是想到了什么
Shout me down if I'm wrong.
要是我说错了你可以打断我
We are assuming the murderer got off the train
我们假定凶手是在尼斯
with us at Nice, aren't we?
跟我们一起下的车 是吗?
What's to stop him disappearing before that?
那他为什么在那之前不逃走呢?
I don't know. I mean, dropping off somewhere in the dark?
我不知道 我是说 他可以趁夜下车?
Mademoiselle Grey,
格雷小姐
you must excuse me.
我得离开一下
Major Knighton, au revoir.
奈顿少校 再见
I am become over-cautious.
我有点过分谨慎了
Mademoiselle Grey, she will explain.
格雷小姐会解释的
Excuse me.
我走了
Oh, mon Dieu! I could not understand Paris
噢 我的天哪! 我不理解为什么是在巴黎
but then Paris did not exist to be understood.
但事实上根本就不是在巴黎
You know In the concealment of a crime it is a phenomenon most curious,
隐藏案件时 这是最奇怪的现象
when one fact, it supports another fact,
当一件事实支持另一件事实
and neither of them are facts at all.
那它们其实都不是事实
S'il vous plait. Merci.
劳驾 谢谢
You must go to the Villa Marguerite...
你必须去玛格丽特别♥墅♥
...at once.
马上
C'est tri urgent.
这事十分紧急
Tri urgent!
万分火急!
The theft of the Heart of Fire.
火心宝石的失窃
The murder of Madame Ruth Kettering.
鲁斯·凯特林小姐的谋杀
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表