No, Inspector.
不 警官
My ideas are never ridiculous.
我的想法从来不荒谬
Enfin.
终于
All of the pieces of the puzzle are in place.
拼图的所有部分都到齐了
Monsieur Shane I would like to speak with you for a moment.
谢恩先生 我想跟你谈谈
Mr Poirot, Michael didn't kill Aunt Cora. He couldn't have.
波罗先生 迈克尔没有杀科拉姑妈 他没有
But he won't be able to tell you he has an alibi.
但是他不能告诉你他的不在场证明
Because on the day after the funeral, he was with his mistress.
因为在葬礼的第二天 他和他的情妇在一起
Rosamund
罗莎蒙德
- I... - There's no point in lying, Michael.
- 我... - 没有必要撒谎 迈克尔
Would you prefer to be accused of murder?
难道你想要被指控为谋杀犯么?
And you, Madame?
那你呢 太太?
On the morning of the murder, you were seen in Camden Town.
在案发的早上 在坎登镇有人看到了你
You know?
你知道了?
Oui.
是的
Madame?
太太?
I wasn't sure, you see.
我不是很确定
I'm an actress.
我是个演员
The thought of getting fat and losing my looks...
一想到变胖变丑...
Someone gave me a name and address
有人给我一个名字和地址
but when I got there...
但是当我到了那里...
...it was so sordid
...那太恶心了
I couldn't go through with it.
我无法忍♥受
I realised I wanted the baby.
我意识到我想要这个孩子
A baby?
孩子?
And the visit to the nuns?
然后拜访了修女?
I felt ashamed.
我觉得很羞耻
I wanted someone to talk to.
我想找人倾诉
Rosamund, I...
罗莎蒙德 我...
Merci, Madame.
谢谢 太太
Monsieur.
先生
- How long have you known? - A while.
- 你知道多久了? - 不太久
That's why...
所以...
you didn't tell me about the baby?
你才没有告诉我孩子的事?
Rosamund, I-- swearthat...
罗莎蒙德 我发誓...
...it meant nothing.
那没有任何意义
It's you I love.
我爱的是你
I won't see her again.
我不会再见她的
There's going to have to be big changes, Michael.
马上会有剧变了 迈克尔
Messieurs, dames
女士们 先生们
I came here to Enderby
我来到恩德比
to investigate a murder and to solve a riddle.
是为了调查谋杀 解开谜题
First, Richard Abernethie
首先 理查德·艾伯内西
he dies suddenly, uh?
突然暴毙 对吗?
And then at his funeral, his sister Cora Gallaccio announces that he has been murdered.
然后在他的葬礼上 他的妹妹说他死于谋杀
But then the very next day, she herself is killed most brutally.
就在第二天 她自己也惨遭毒手
Her maid...
她的女仆
Pardon, her companion,
抱歉 她的女伴
Mademoiselle Gilchrist, is poisoned with the arsenic.
吉尔克里斯特小姐 被砒霜所毒
Madame Helen Abernethie is struck on the head and is rendered unconscious.
海伦·艾伯内西夫人头部受创昏迷不醒
The deeds of the house go missing,
房♥契不见了
and the will that is false... is read.
遗嘱是假的
So now, which, if any, of these events are linked?
如果这些事情有关联的话?
Bien sur whoever stole the deeds of the house
当然 不管是谁偷了房♥契
would have to have been absent from the funeral.
他一定缺席了葬礼
You, Monsieur Timothy,
你 蒂莫西先生
you have the great need of money,
你急需要钱
and knew that you would not receive any from the will of your brother.
而你也知道你哥哥不会留遗产给你
So you hatched a plan that on the day of the funeral,
所以葬礼当天你酝酿了一个计划
you would break into the offices of Monsieur Entwhistle
你潜进恩特威斯尔先生的办公室
and steal the deeds of Enderby.
偷走了恩德比的房♥契
Oh, that... that's a preposterous idea!
噢 真是荒谬可笑!
Non, non, non, monsieur. Your wife, she covered for you.
不 不 不 先生 你的夫人 她为你掩护
Maude, I know you want to get back to Timothy.
莫德 我知道你想回到蒂莫西身边
I'll whiz through things as quickly as I can.
我会尽快办完事的
Oh, please don't rush things on my account,
哦 请不要因为我而仓促行事
Mr Entwhistle.
恩特威斯尔先生
So realising that you had, as you say,
正如你说的 你意识到你
shot yourself in the foot,
打中了自己的脚
you decided to try to put right your mistake.
你决定纠正自己的错误
That's ridiculous. I'm an invalid!
真荒唐 我是残疾人!
Are you, monsieur?
是吗 先生?
For certainement, when I talked with you, you claimed to have had an attack of asthma.
当然 当我跟你说话时 你声称哮喘发作
It's a lot of nonsense!
一派胡言!
I think he's called your bluff, Timothy.
我想他是在虚张声势 蒂莫西
No, no, monsieur. You were desperate enough for money to stoop to theft.
不 不 先生 你极度渴望钱而自甘盗窃
The question remains... were you desperate enough to stoop to murder?
问题是 你有没有绝望到杀人?
You, Mademoiselle Henderson...
而你 亨德森小姐
...you said that you had never been before to Lychett St Mary, hein?
你说你是第一次来圣玛丽镇 对吗?
But when you spoke to Monsieur Entwhistle of the whereabouts of your hotel,
但当你对恩特威斯尔先生说起你的旅馆时
it was clear that you knew exactly where it was located.
你分明很清楚地知道旅馆的位置
Yes, it's easy to miss.
是的 很容易迷路
But you can see the church...
但你可以看见教堂...
Inspector Morton is here to question you as to why you were in Lychett St Mary
莫顿警官是来问你 你姑妈被杀那天早上
on the morning that your aunt was murdered, and why you did not inform the police.
你在圣玛丽镇 为什么你却没有告诉警♥察♥
The morning after the funeral,
葬礼第二天早上
George rang to say he was going down to see Aunt Cora,
乔治打电♥话♥说他要去看科拉姑妈
to ask about what she'd said at the funeral.
问问她在葬礼上说的话
He doesn't have a car. I offered to drive.
他没有车 我载他来的
And did you see her?
你看见她了吗?
No. We didn't get to Aunt Cora.
没有 我们没去科拉姑妈家
We went to the hotel.
我们去了旅馆
It wasn't planned.
这不是有预谋的
But I can't forgive myself.
但我无法原谅自己
If we'd gone to the cottage, we might have saved Aunt Cora's life.
如果我们去了别♥墅♥ 也许可以救到科拉姑妈
And we're cousins!
我们是堂兄妹!
It's all wrong.
一切都是错误
But I love him.
但我爱他
So...
这么说
the two of you were in Lychett St Mary, and nobody saw you leave.
你们俩在圣玛丽镇 没人看到你们离开
So now I turn my attention... to motive.
所以现在我把注意转向...动机
Because it is the psychology of human behaviour which interests me.
因为我对人们行为的心理很有兴趣
Each and everyone of you would have killed Cora Gallaccio
在座的各位都有可能杀害了科拉·格莱西奥
to stop her revealing your murder of Richard Abernethie.
以防她揭露理查德·艾伯内西的谋杀
But are these two deaths inextricably linked?
这两起死亡有没有密切联♥系♥呢?
Most certainement Richard Abernethie he dies most suddenly,
很肯定的是理查德·艾伯内西死得很突然
but there would have been no reason
但如果没有他妹妹科拉·格莱西奥
to suspect the foul play
在葬礼上说的话
had it not been for those words uttered by his sister Cora Gallaccio at the funeral.
可能不会有人怀疑他的死因
But because of those words...
但正因为这些话
...you all believed that murder had taken place.
让你们都以为是谋杀
And so...
于是...
I ask myself a question that came into my mind, you know, so suddenly.
我突然问了自己一个问题
How well did each of you know Cora Gallaccio?
你们对科拉·格莱西奥有多了解呢?
How do you mean?
你什么意思?
The answer, mes amis?
朋友们 你们的回答是?
Not well at all.
不太了解
And so I ask myself another question.
所以我又问了自己一个问题
Suppose it was not Cora Gallaccio who attended the funeral that day?
如果那天参加葬礼的不是科拉·格莱西奥呢?
Aunt Cora wasn't Aunt Cora? Somebody else was murdered?
不是科拉姑妈? 被谋杀的另有其人?
No, no, no, Madame.
不 不 不 小姐
It was Cora Gallaccio who was murdered
被杀的确实是科拉·格莱西奥
but perhaps it was not Cora Gallaccio
但也许参加理查德·艾伯内西♥葬♥礼的
who attended the funeral of Richard Abernethie.
不是科拉·格莱西奥
No.
不是
The woman who attended the funeral that day, she came for one purpose only
那天参加葬礼的女人 她只有一个目的
to exploit the fact that Richard Abernethie had died most suddenly,
利用理查德·艾伯内西死得突然的事实
and to implant into the minds of the relatives the thought that he had been murdered.
来给亲戚们灌输他是被谋杀的想法
And this she managed to do most successfully.
而她的精心策划也几近成功
What nonsense!
胡说八道!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表