You then fled to dictate your alibi
然后你逃到凯特林先生那
to Monsieur Kettering,
让他做你的不在场证明
pausing only to rid yourself of the incriminating forgery.
这只是为你摆脱伪造罪
Nevertheless
然而
the true Heart ofFire, it was gone.
真正的火心宝石 消失了
Alors, messieurs et dames
那么 女士们 先生们
what had truly taken place in that compartment?
那个包厢里到底发生了什么呢?
Let us address the elements of this case that are not human
让我们假象这起案子的几条线索不是人为的
for they cannot dissemble.
因为它们没法假装
The broken mirror, par exemple.
比如 打破的镜子
It was beneath the dinner tray.
在晚餐盘下面
The dinner tray, therefore, must have entered the compartment after the murder.
因此 餐盘 一定是在凶案发生后才进的包厢
But then, who ordered the dinner tray?
那是谁订的晚餐盘呢?
Not Ruth Kettering...
不是鲁斯·凯特林
...but someone pretending to be her,
而是假扮她的人
behind whom Ruth already lay dead,
在凶手身后的鲁斯已经死了
and faceless on the floor.
毁了容躺在地上
Oh, we see those around us.
噢 看见我们周围这些人
And we think we know them.
我们以为我们了解他们
But we know... nothing at all.
但是其实我们一无所知
- Oh, my God! - Bloody hell!
- 噢 天哪! - 该死!
I won't put up with being manhandled!
我不会忍♥受粗暴对待
Poirot, he marvelled at the strength and audacity
我惊奇于这个小偷和凶手的力量
of this thief and murderer.
和他的大胆
Of any adversary Poirot had ever known,
就我所知的所有对手
this killer was twice the man.
这个凶手的力量是正常人的两倍
But Poirot did not realise
但是我没意识到
how literally this was true.
这个说法在字面上是完全正确的
For, mes amis, this murderer
因为 朋友们 这起谋杀案的杀人凶手
is not one person, but two persons,
不是一个人 而是两个
working together, sharing the same passion, the same... sickness.
他们一起合作 拥有同样的喜好 同样的病态
I talk, of course, of Ada Mason.
我说的 当然 一个是艾达·梅森
But also...
但是另一个
of the man... who is her lover.
男人... 是她的爱人
And this man, he thinks he can escape Poirot.
这个男人 他以为他能逃过我的法眼
Not so.
然而不然
For he made one little mistake
因为他犯了一个致命的小错误
from which emanated a myriad of others.
跟其他很多人都会犯的一样
He fell in love.
他爱上了一个人
And for his partner this was unendurable,
而这对他的搭档来说是无法忍♥受的
for jealousy, as it so often does,
出于嫉妒
throws open the door to murder.
她起了杀心
No! No! No!
不! 不要! 不要!
And then the affair of the Heart of Fire it began to unravel.
然后火心宝石的案子开始明朗了
Poirot discovered a newspaper cutting.
我发现了一份剪报
It reported a jewel theft
上面报道了第一次世界大战后
that took place shortly after the Great War.
发生的一起珠宝盗窃案
That hurt you, did it not, Major Knighton?
伤到你了吗 没有 奈顿少校?
Why? Because...
为什么? 因为...
after you left the hospital,
1918年 你离开医院后
at the Villa Marguerite, in 1918,
在玛格丽特别♥墅♥
taking the jewels of Lady Tamplin ,
你偷走了坦普林夫人的宝石
for this was your first theft.
这是你第一次盗窃
your leg, it was completely healed.
你的腿 已经完全治愈了
But this you told to no-one, because then, as now
但是你没有告诉任何人 因为
the misplaced sympathy and trust of others, it delights you.
错误的同情和别人的信任 让你感觉很高兴
And so you charm your way to sit at the right hand of Monsieur Rufus VanAldin.
然后你又获得了鲁弗斯·范奥尔丁身边的职位
You employ your partner to become maid to his daughter, et voil?
你雇佣了你的搭档成为她女儿的女仆 对吗?
The target, it is surrounded.
目标 已经被包围了
As the train travelled slowly around Paris, you climbed aboard.
当火车在巴黎减速的时候 你爬上了火车
Mason admitted you to the compartment.
梅森让你进入包厢
- Who is it? - Me, madam.
- 谁? - 是我 小姐
Just a minute.
等一下
She had the combination.
她知道保险箱的密♥码♥
She could have taken the jewel at any time.
她可以随时拿走宝石
But what you craved, both of you, was the savagery of murder,
但是你们俩渴望的是残忍♥的屠♥杀♥
for it aroused you.
因为那会让你们兴奋
And even when Madame Kettering was dead, the violence did not end.
即使凯特林小姐死了 你们的暴行仍没停止
You, Knighton, destroyed the face of the poor woman,
你 奈顿 毁了这个可怜女人的容貌
so that doubt should be cast on her identity.
那样所有的疑点就会转移到她的身份上
And then somewhere in the darkness you dropped from the train.
然后你口袋里装着火心宝石
In your pocket was the Heart of Fire.
在某个黑暗的角落你下了火车
As the train approached the Gare de Lyon,
当火车靠近里昂火车站
the steward knocked at the door and it was opened.
乘务员敲门 而门开了
Would Madame Kettering be dining?
凯特林小姐要点餐吗?
Non, she would prefer a tray.
不 她更想要一个餐盘
And for the maid, nothing. She would be putting her off at the next stop.
而女仆 她会在下一站下车
Your disguise, Ada Mason, it was good,
艾达·梅森 你的伪装很成功
and until Poirot compared the hair of the murdered woman
直到我比对了受害者的头发
with the hair torn from the wig
和从凶手的假发上扯掉的头发
even Poirot, he was deceived.
就连我 也被骗了
For, although you made certain I observed you at the station,
因为 虽然你让我在站台上看到了你
you did not leave the train.
但你没有下火车
Non, you reboarded it.
不 你又上了火车
You did not leave until Marseilles.
到了马赛你才下车
You stayed on board to receive the tray in the guise of your employer.
你呆在车上 假装成你的雇主接受餐盘
But now there was sufficient distance from the time and place of the murder.
你有了充分的不在场证明
You could leave the corpse to be discovered.
你可以等到尸体被发现
Facts.
事实上
The night in question,
那个晚上
Ada Mason stays at the George Cinq Hotel. Who says so?
艾达·梅森在乔治五号♥店是谁说的?
Major Knighton.
奈顿少校
But neither of you were there,
但其实你们俩都不在那
because you were here,
因为你们在这
on the Blue Train
在蓝色列车上
murdering Madame Ruth Kettering.
谋杀鲁斯·凯特林小姐
Were you not?
是吗?
Monsieur Poirot...
波罗先生...
He has something at my throat.
他在我脖子上放了个东西
A razor blade, I think.
我想 是个刀片
We're leaving now.
我们现在要走了
Let them go. Let them go.
让他们走 让他们走
Please, don't let him kill me!
拜托 别让他杀我!
Please!
求求你!
No closer!
不要靠近!
Shall you forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
What?
什么?
Run!
跑!
Kill her!
杀了她!
Kill her!
杀了她!
A tight spot, Katherine.
真是紧要关头啊 凯瑟琳
- But I've known worse. - Knighton!
- 但是我知道还有更糟糕的 - 奈顿!
Knighton, Knighton...
奈顿 奈顿...
Let her go.
放开她
The greatest jewel thief in living memory,
不管怎么说
by all means.
你是最大的宝石盗窃犯
But do not be the mere lunatic.
但不要做傻事
Sharper than a diamond, Katherine. Redder than blood.
比钻石更锋利 凯瑟琳 比血更鲜红
Monsieur Poirot.
波罗先生
Mademoiselle Grey.
格雷小姐
Oh, you leave the Riviera?
噢 你要离开里维埃拉了?
I think it's probably time.
我认为是时候了
When do you depart?
你什么时候离开?
The train doesn't go until this afternoon.
火车今天下午才走
Et bien.
好
Immiatement, Poirot will pack his meagre possessions and join you.
我整理一下行李 跟你一起回伦敦吧
Actually...
事实上...
I'm not planning to go back to London just yet.
我还不准备回伦敦
It's peculiar, given what's happened,
发生的一切 很奇怪
but I've discovered I rather like travel.
但是我发现我更喜欢旅行
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表