This establishment, Beatrice Lippincott, is a sewer of prurience and depravity!
碧翠斯·利平科特 你的行为既龌龊又猥琐!
Get away from that door!
离那扇门远点!
l'm coming, keep your hair on.
来了 稍等
Whoa. Slow down, slow down. You're gabbling.
唔 慢点 慢点 你说的太快了
Yeah, l've seen him,
是的 我见过他
he came round the farm. Paunch, soft hat.
他来过农场 大腹便便 戴着软帽
Did he now?
是吗?
Wait a minute, this is...
等一下 这是...
Christ, you're sure he actually used the name Underhay?
天哪 你确定他叫安得海?
And the bloke's still there, yes?
那家伙还在那儿 是吗?
And Hunter's gone?
汉特走了?
Bloody right, l'll want a word. So will Jeremy.
太对了 我想和他谈谈 杰若米也一样
l'll scoop him up, and we'll be straight round.
我要抢在他前面 我们马上到
Rowley.
罗利
Wants you. Very agitated.
要找你 他很激动
That boy.
这孩子真是
Come round to my side, Mr Rowley, bit more private.
跟我来 罗利先生 私下说
Don't speak, listen. Call the bank
别说话 听着 打电♥话♥给银行
and tell them you wish to with draw 20,000.
告诉他们你要取两万英镑
l'll come up tonight to get it.
我今晚去取
Because a man's turned up threatening to produce Robert Underhay alive.
有一个人说他就是罗伯特·安得海
He may actually be Underhay.
他也许真的是安得海
God knows. l never met the bugger when you married him.
天知道 你跟他结婚时我没见过他
The situation won't be improved by you asking questions,
你问来问去也解决不了问题
Rosaleen. There is no alternative.
罗莎琳 已经没有其他选择了
Our future depends on it.
我们的将来就指望它了
Everything depends on it.
所有的事情都指望它了
Now go call the bank... there's my good girl.
现在就给银行打电♥话♥... 听话
lt's my moon. Do you like it?
这是我的月亮 喜欢吗?
A hunter's moon.
狩猎者的月亮
A good moon to hang by.
不错的月亮
You frightened me.
你吓到我了
You're trespassing.
你擅自闯了进来
Hmph.
哼
Forgive me.
请原谅
What are you doing here?
你在这干吗?
Romantically enough, l'm trying to catch a train.
浪漫地讲 我要赶火车
The 7.02 to London,
7:02开往伦敦的火车
if you really want to know.
如果你真想知道的话
- This place is not on the way. - lt's on the way to you.
- 这个地方可不顺道 - 看你就顺道了
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
Just now, here on your own...
刚才 你一个人...
.. looking at the sky.
.. 看着天空的时候
Don't prepare your answer.
别编答案
Tell me.
告诉我
l was...
我在...
l...don't know.
我...不知道
l was...
我在...
..thinking about the horror of drifting.
..我在想漂流的可怕
Do you know what it is about a woman that really arouses me?
你知道女人的什么能让我兴奋吗?
lt's a very rare physical quirk.
这是非常罕见的生理突变
lt's when she tells the truth.
就是当她说真话的时候
Not here.
不能在这儿
l have to catch my train.
我得去赶火车
My sister is in London. She's expecting me.
我妹妹在伦敦 她等着我呢
l'll call you...as soon as l get there.
我一到那... 就给你打电♥话♥
The moment l arrive.
一到就打
Now go in to your mother.
现在 进去找你母亲吧
Warmsley Vale 1139.
瓦姆斯利谷 1139
l have a call from London.
我接到一个从伦敦打来的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
l'm here. Can you talk?
我在 方便讲电♥话♥吗?
l don't know.
不知道
l can listen.
我可以听
David?
大卫?
You must marry Rowley Cloade.
你必须嫁给罗利·柯罗德
And do it quickly.
尽快
Forget about me. l shall make it my business to forget about you.
忘了我吧 我也会想办法忘记你
l don't believe you.
我不相信你
You and l... we'd tear each other to pieces,
我和你... 将对方撕成碎片
destroy each other.
毁掉对方
You're lying to me.
你在说谎
Why... why are you lying to me?
为什么... 为什么要说谎?
l'd certainly destroy you.
我一定会毁了你
lt's in my nature, Lynn, to desecrate the things l cherish.
林恩 我生来喜欢亵渎我珍惜的东西
And l love you too much for that.
我太爱你了 不想亵渎你
Mr. Arden, are you decent?
雅顿先生 方便进来吗?
Breakfast!
早饭来了!
Those are my gardening gloves.
那是我做园艺用的手套
But, mademoiselle, it is essential for the great farewell
但是 小姐 戴上它告别还是必须的
that it not be overdressed with ceremony, uh?
参加典礼也不算讲究吧 嗯?
You see, you are happier this morning, uh?
今天早上你心情好些了 是吧?
Quite the reverse.
恰恰相反
But this morning l see things more clearly- which is useful.
不过今早我对一些事情看得更开了 这很有用
Well, bien alors, of all the virtues
非常好 所有的美德中
the English they value usefulness.
英国人最看重的就是有用
Monsieur! A man calling himself Enoch Arden has been murdered.
先生! 一个自称伊诺克·雅顿的先生被杀了
Last night in the pub.
昨晚在酒吧里
l think he was Robert Underhay.
我觉得他是罗伯特·安得海
God help me, monsieur, but you must come and sort this out.
请帮帮我 先生 你得把这件事情搞清楚
Please, you must come now!
求你了 你必须现在就去!
Here's a bit of luck, then, anyway. You being here.
运气还好 不管怎样 有你在这儿
You'll be able to show me how it's done... this detecting caper.
你能跟我讲讲这是怎么回事... 这件谋杀
- Superintendent Spence. - Superintendent.
- 斯彭斯警长 - 警长先生
Even better l believe you're acquainted with the Cloades?
还好我知道你和柯罗德家比较熟
How is that better, superintendent?
为什么说还好呢 警长先生?
Prickly bunch.
这事很棘手
Handy for me to have a man on the inside.
有个知道内情的人帮忙总是不错的
Dr Lionel, come in.
莱昂内尔医生 请进
- Ah, Monsieur Poirot. - Doctor.
- 啊 波罗先生 - 你好 医生
Well this, presumably, is the patient.
我猜 这位就是死者了
You know the woman Lippincott is telling all and sundry that this is suicide?
你知道利平科特女士告诉所有人这是自杀吗?
Dear Beatrice.
碧翠斯
Not an efficient way of despatching oneself
这不是个让自己脱了干系的好办法
smashing in the back of one's head with a set of fire tongs.
用火钳砸向一个人的后脑勺
Now... the time of death.
死亡时间
Between six and nine last night.
昨晚的六点到九点之间
- l agree. - l'm so glad.
- 我也这么认为 - 非常荣幸
And Beatrice heard Arden at half past eight,
碧翠斯八点半还听到雅顿有动静
which narrows it down quite nicely.
这有效地缩小了范围
l will fill in the certificate, but l must be getting along.
我会填好相关证明 不过我得走了
l have other patients to attend to.
还有其他病人要照顾
Unlike this poor fellow, their treatments are billable.
跟这个可怜虫不同的是 他们的治疗是收费的
Mr Cloade, there you are, good.
柯罗德先生 你在这儿 太好了
ls this yours, by the way? l found it upstairs in the bedroom.
对了 这是你的吗? 我在楼上卧室里找到的
Not my colour, superintendent.
我不用这个颜色 警长
Quite right. Definitely one for a brunette though.
太对了 这绝对是浅黑皮肤女子用的
He must have had a woman up there.
他肯定招过小姐
Where were we?
我们说到哪儿了?
You were upstairs looking at the dead man.
你们在楼上调查死者
l was here being treated as though l'd killed him.
我在这儿被当作疑犯对待
Did you?
是你干的吗?
l did not. l told you. Beatrice rang me up.
不是 我告诉过你 碧翠斯给我打的电♥话♥
She'd overheard this Arden lobbing a blackmail demand at Hunter,
她偷听到这个雅顿要敲诈汉特
reckoned l should pop round and confront him.
觉得我该来一趟跟他对质
So, around you duly popped?
所以你就及时出现了?
Wouldn't you?
你不会这么做吗?
And what did he say to you, this Arden?
那这个叫雅顿的跟你说什么了 ?
He didn't seem particularly surprised.
他看起来一点不惊讶
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表