The love, Major.
这就是爱 少校
L'amour.
爱情
So often it is the same.
总是这样
It's Mr Poirot, Doctor.
是波罗先生 医生
Sorry, Poirot, I can't stop.
不好意思 波罗 我现在很忙
I have only one small question.
我只想问一个小问题
Fire away. Glad to help if I can.
说吧 如果可以我很乐意帮忙
Did you know that Monsieur Shaitana, he had been drugged?
你知道那位谢塔纳先生被下药了吗?
Drugged? I thought he was knifed?
下药? 他不是被匕♥首♥捅死的吗?
But he had been drugged as well.
但他也被下药了
Well, how could I know that?
哦 那我怎么会知道?
Do you think I drugged him first,
你认为是我先给他下了药
and then stabbed him? Is that it? It's clever.
然后捅死他的? 是吗? 你还挺会想的
But it is possible, is it not? You are a doctor.
但这是可能的 不是吗? 你是个医生
My dear sir, you have a fertile imagination.
天啊 你的想象力可真丰富
I'm sorry. I must dash.
不好意思 我很忙
- You go on your rounds to visit the patients? - Not tonight.
- 你要去查房♥吗? - 今晚不查房♥
Bridge tournament. Miss Burgess is at your disposal.
桥牌锦标赛 伯吉斯小姐任你差使
- Cheerio! - Bonsoir.
- 加油! - 晚上好
- Is there anything else I can help you with? - Oui.
- 还有什么我可以效劳的吗? - 当然
Mademoiselle I have a question that is most delicate.
小姐 我想问一个很棘手的问题
Please do not be offended.
希望你不要介意
All right.
问吧
The doctor, he...
那个医生 他
He is something of the ladies' man, n'est-ce pas?
他很讨女人的喜欢 对吧?
Yes, he's a dog!
恩啊 他很有女人缘!
I keep waiting for him to try it on.
我一直等着他接受我
- And he doesn't! - Dommage.
- 可他却没有! - 真可惜
I tried to kiss him under the mistletoe last Christmas,
去年圣诞节我想在槲寄生下吻他
but he just pulled a face.
但是他只做了个鬼脸
I think he was drunk to be honest.
我觉得他肯定是醉了
Mademoiselle, could you tell to me more
小姐 你能多告诉我一些
about Madame Craddock?
克拉多克女士的事吗?
Mrs Craddock?
克拉多克夫人?
Oui. She died in Egypt, did she not?
恩 她在埃及死了 是吗?
You're very suspicious.
你很多疑
I assure you, the doctor can't be blamed.
我向你保证 这绝对跟医生无关
He was here in Harley Street then.
他当时在哈利街这里
He never set foot in Egypt. He doesn't like the food.
他从来就没去过埃及 他不喜欢埃及菜
Madame Craddock, did she need inoculations to travel?
克拉多克夫人 她在旅行前打疫苗了吗?
Well, of course. You wouldn't want
哦 当然 谁也不想
to catch anything Egyptian, would you?
在埃及沾上什么病 对吧?
Mademoiselle, the doctor, does he have a regular bridge partner?
小姐 罗伯茨医生有固定的牌友吗?
Oh, yes.
额 有
They're devoted to the game, those two.
他们俩都特别喜欢打牌
They practise for hours with the door locked.
他们可以锁上门玩好几个小时
Have you re-decorated?
你重新装♥修♥过了吗?
No, madame. I have moved.
没有 女士 我搬家了
Of course, how silly of me not to remember.
对啊 瞧我这记性
What was wrong with your last apartment?
你的上一间公♥寓♥有什么问题吗?
Walls not straight enough?
是墙不够直吗?
You hit the nail right on the head.
你说到点子上了
Oh, I look dreadful!
天啊 我看起来真糟糕!
No, no, no, not at all.
不不不 一点也不
So you think Roberts killed Mrs Craddock?
这么说 你觉得是罗伯茨杀了克拉多克夫人?
- How? - Je ne sais pas.
- 他怎么杀的? - 我不知道
And why, if he's such a skirt-chaser?
就算他是个登徒子 那动机呢?
Je ne sais pas!
我不知道!
And Despard killed a man?
德斯帕德杀了人?
-Oui. D'accord. - But he had no choice?
- 恩 是的 - 他别无选择了吗?
Je ne sais pas!
不知道!
I thought you were supposed to be good at this.
我还以为你对这个挺擅长
Shaitana, he must hold the clue.
谢塔纳 他肯定是有了线索
Yes, but he's dead.
是啊 但是他死了
Ah, oui.
啊 是的
Eh, bien.
额 很好
We play.
我们玩吧
Ah, may I help you?
啊 需要帮忙吗?
I am Hercule Poirot.
我是赫尔克里·波罗
And you are Serge Mureau?
你是姆瑞警官吗?
At your service. Do you wish to commission a portrait?
为您效劳 你是想画肖像吗?
- Merci, non, non, non. - Ah.
- 谢谢 不 不是 - 啊
Artistic work, is it?
艺术作品 对吧?
I seek the person who develops photographic plates for Monsieur Shaitana.
我想找给谢塔纳先生洗照片的那个人
Well, you've found him.
好吧 你已经找到啦
It is I, Sergeant Mureau. Trying to pay for my vices.
那就是我 姆瑞警长 想要赎罪
All right, cherubs.
好了 伙计们
He did say somebody would be along for them one day.
他确实说过有一天会有人来拿照片
He didn't say he'd be quite so handsome.
但他没说这个人这么帅
Milles tonneres.
天啊
Madame.
女士
These are a very nice line, sir.
这个种类质量很不错 先生
Oui,but I must have the French ones.
恩 但我想要法国的
Come direct from Paris.
巴黎直接运过来的
With the duty, they are very expensive.
加上税的话 可不便宜
They're very nice, but you know
这是不错 但是你要知道
I had in my mind something of a texture a little finer.
我想要个质地再好点的
These are 100 gauge.
这是质量最好的
Extra fine.
最上等的
Like bleeding cobwebs, they are.
丝跟蜘蛛网一样细
Ah! C'est .
啊! 就是这个
C'est , exactement.
就是这个了
They are 35 shillings a pair, sir.
这个三十五先令一双 先生
35.
三十五
Then I will have, let me see...
那我要...我想想
...19 pairs.
十九双吧
Someone's a lucky girl, then, ain't she?
这女孩真幸运 是吧?
I have asked you here, mademoiselle, because I need your help.
小姐 我来是因为我想让你帮我个忙
I wonder if you could cast your mind back
麻烦你回想一下
to that evening in the drawing room of Monsieur Shaitana.
谢塔纳先生画室的那个晚上
Don't worry, darling.
别担心 亲爱的
No, no, no, don't worry, no, not at all.
不 不 别担心 没事的
It's just that I would like you to try to remember what you can from the room.
我只是想让你回想一下那个屋子里有什么
For example, the tables, the chairs, the curtains, the fire irons.
比如说 桌子 椅子 窗帘 火炉用具
What can you describe?
还有什么?
Oh, I see.
哦 我想想
Well... not very much.
额 也没什么
I don't know what the wallpaper was like.
我都不记得那个墙纸长什么样了
- There were rugs on the floor. - Oui.
- 地板上有地毯 - 对
There was a piano.
还有架钢琴
But you must remember, for example, an object.
你肯定记得一个东西
Or a piece of the bric-a-brac?
一个小古董?
There was a case of Egyptian jewellery over by the window.
在窗边有个装埃及珠宝的箱子
Now was not that at the opposite end of the room
那不是在房♥间里
from the table on which lay the little dagger?
放匕♥首♥的那张桌子的另一头吗?
I never heard which table that was on.
我不知道它到底在哪张桌子上
Ah.
哦
Egyptian jewellery, you say?
你说埃及珠宝 对吧?
Yes, it was lovely.
恩 那项链很漂亮
Blues and reds.
红色和蓝色相搭的
Enamels. One or two lovely scarabs.
是珐琅的 上面还有一两颗圣甲虫
Merci, mademoiselle.
小姐 非常感谢
So, now may I ask you a favour that is personal?
那 我能请你帮个私人的忙吗?
Well, as you know Christmas it is coming on
额 你知道的 圣诞就要到了
and, well, I like very much to send my parcels ? I'avance.
额 我想提前把我的礼物都送出去
And I must buy presents for my many nieces, grand-nieces.
我要为我的侄女和曾侄女买♥♥礼物
And, alas, my taste, it is rather old-fashioned.
可是 天啊 我的品位早就过时了
What do you want Anne to do?
你想让安妮帮什么忙?
Well...
额
...do you think the silk stockings, they are a present most welcome?
你觉得丝♥袜♥现在还流行吗?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表