You won't find buried treasure.
你不会有什么发现的
I'm unmarried. My parents are dead.
我没结婚 我父母过世了
I live here with the cook, parlourmaid,
我和厨师 客厅女侍 女佣
housemaid. My secretary comes in daily.
住在这里 我的秘书白天会来
I make a good income and I only kill a reasonable number of my patients.
我收入很可观 而且我只治死过很少量的病人
How many?
有多少?
I beg your pardon?
您说什么?
How many have you killed?
你治死过多少人?
Look, I know you can get a warrant easily enough.
听着 我知道你们弄一张搜查证非常容易
Miss Burgess, come in, please.
伯吉斯小姐 请进来
Miss Burgess, this is Superintendent Wheeler.
伯吉斯小姐 这是惠勒警官
Please take him into the office and let him go through anything he likes.
请带他到办公室 他想检查什么都随他
Yes, Doctor.
好的 医生
Excuse us, Poirot.
失陪了 波罗
Oui.
好的
Doctor, I have here the first three rubbers from the other evening.
医生 我这有那天晚上前三盘的积分表
And I wonder if you could tell to me exactly how it went, each hand?
你能否告诉我 具体每一局牌都是怎么出的?
How could I possibly be expected to do that?
这我怎么可能做到呢?
Par example, in the first game, there must have been
比如 在第一局 肯定有人
a game call in hearts or spades,
叫了红心和黑桃
or, well, they could not have gone down 30, could they?
否则 他们根本不能拿下30分的 对吗?
Let me see.
让我想想
Yes, I think they went out in spades.
对 我想他们打的是黑桃
Exactement. You see what is possible with the powers of deduction?
就是这样 你看到了吧? 这就是推理的力量
So the next hand, s'il vous plait.
下一局 劳驾
Oh, Poirot, you can't expect me
喔 波罗 你不会要我
to remember the whole evening!
把整晚的牌都回忆起来吧!
You can remember nothing at all?
你什么都记不得了?
Well, I got a grand slam, but otherwise...
好吧 我得了一个大满贯 但其它的就...
My dear sir, there was a murder.
亲爱的先生 这儿有一个杀人犯
Oui, d'accord, d'accord.
对 同意 同意
So, you never saw his name in the society pages, then?
那么 你从没在社会版看过他的名字?
Shaitana.
谢塔纳
I do not read the society pages. I have better things to do.
我不读社会版块 我有更好的事做
What is it you're looking for?
你在找什么?
Well, we've had malicious accusations you see, and they've got to be investigated.
是这样 我们收到恶意控告 他们要接受审讯
Has someone said something against the doctor?
有人告医生的状了吗?
Well, it's probably nothing,
可能只是空穴来风
but I have to follow it up, you see, Miss Burgess.
但我还是得调查 伯吉斯小姐
Especially when it concerns a patient.
尤其是涉及到病人的时侯
Erm... a lady patient?
额... 一位女病人?
Someone's got hold of the Craddock story, haven't they?
有人封锁了克拉多克那件事 对吗?
Yes. Yes.
对 对
I'm afraid that they have.
我想是这样的
It'd be, what, about five years ago now?
到现在有多少年了? 五年了吧
More like three.
三年吧
Look, Dr Roberts is a thoroughly decent man.
听着 罗伯茨医生是个完全正派的人
But decent men can suffer at the hands of hysterical women.
但正派的人也会饱受歇斯底里的女人的折磨
And that's what she was- hysterical.
她就是这样 歇斯底里
And a nymphomaniac, too.
还有点花痴
Bloody hell.
我的天
Now, if you would be so kind as to describe
现在 你能否描述出
the contents of the room in which you played.
你们打牌的房♥间里的东西?
Contents of the room?
房♥间里的东西?
Aha, I see, psychology.
啊哈 我懂了 心理学
Well, there was a lot of fancy furniture.
嗯 有很多不错的家具
Non, non, non, non. Please do be precise.
不 不 不 不 请详细点
Well, there was a large settee upholstered in gold, damask brocade.
有一个金缎装饰的大沙发
- Oui! - Four or five large chairs.
- 好! - 四五个大椅子
Several Persian rugs.
一些波斯毛毯
Oh, a pair of carved French consul tables.
喔 一对有雕花的法国领事桌
I feel like an auctioneer.
我感觉像是个拍卖♥♥商
A beautiful Chinese cabinet.
漂亮的中国橱柜
Some jewellery, I don't know much about that.
一些珠宝 这方面我不太了解
Grand piano.
大钢琴
Some Japanese ivory netsuke on a table.
桌上有一些日本象牙坠
Some Meissen monkey figures.
一些麦森的猴子雕像
And one or two pieces of Battersea enamel...
一两件巴特西珐琅器...
Bravo.
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了!
Well, well, Dr Roberts, your secretary
好的 罗伯茨医生 你的秘书
let slip there was some unpleasant business
无意间吐露了一些不光彩的事
with a party name of Craddock, not so long ago.
一个叫克拉多克的人的事 就在刚才
Ah.
啊
I can see I'm going to have to come clean.
我想我得澄清一下了
That would be advisable, sir.
聪明的选择 先生
Dorothy Craddock was a patient of mine. Earache, initially.
多萝西·克拉多克一开始是我的病人 耳疼
But then things got out of hand.
但后来情况失控了
It's not just my ears.
并不只是我的耳朵
Lots of other parts of me ache as well.
我身上好多其它地方也疼
Which, candidly, was good sport for a while.
在一段时间里 说实话 这是件不错的差事
But, of course there was a husband in the background.
当然 后面还有一个丈夫
There always is.
总会有
I begged her to divorce him and marry me,
我求她和他离婚然后嫁给我
but she wouldn't. She just wouldn't.
但她不肯 就是不肯
And we had the devil of a fight.
我们进行了激烈的争吵
Can we talk to this Mrs Craddock?
我们能和克拉多克太太谈谈么?
No, I'm afraid not. She's dead.
不 恐怕不行 她死了
Dead?
死了?
Yes.
对
In the end we called it a day, and Dottie took herself off to Egypt to recover.
最后 我们决定分手 多蒂选择去埃及散心
But whilst there she developed septicaemia somehow, I don't know how
但在此期间 我不知道她怎么患上了败血症
and they didn't treat it very well, and she... well, she died.
他们没有好好地治疗... 所以 她死了
Septicaemia?
败血症?
The poisoning of the blood.
血液中毒
It was a damn shame.
真是丑事啊
Old Dottie.
老多蒂
Hello?
有人吗?
Anyone home?
有人在家吗?
Hello there!
你好!
Oh, hello.
喔 你好
Oh!
噢!
I say, watch out! How do you do, Miss Meredith?
当心点! 你好 梅雷迪思小姐?
- You remember me, don't you? - Yes, of course!
- 你还记得我吧? - 对 当然!
This is my friend, Miss Dawes.
这是我朋友 道斯小姐
Rhoda, this is Mrs Oliver.
罗达 这是奥利弗女士
"The" Mrs Oliver?
就是"那个"奥利弗女士?
Ariadne Oliver?
阿里阿德涅·奥利弗?
I am your biggest fan! Honestly!
我是你的铁杆粉丝! 真的!
I don't know what you think,
我不知道你们怎么想
but I haven't the least doubt it was the doctor.
但我相信就是那个医生干的
What was his name?
他叫什么来着?
Roberts.
罗伯茨
That's it.
就他
A Welsh name.
威尔士人
Never trust the Welsh.
绝不要相信威尔士人
I had a Welsh nanny.
我有个威尔士的奶奶
One day she took me to Harrogate and left me there.
一天她带我去哈罗盖特 然后把我扔在那了
Very unstable.
极不可靠
Never mind her. Roberts did it, that's the point.
不提她了 就是罗伯茨干的 这是关键
What we have to do is put our heads together and prove it.
我们要做的就是齐心协力证明这一点
I do beg your pardon.
请您原谅
You're just so different from what I imagined.
只是您跟我想像中的不大一样
A disappointment, I expect.
应该是失望吧
Oh, don't worry, I'm used to it.
哦 不必担心 我已经习惯了
But why would Roberts want to kill Shaitana?
但是为什么罗伯茨要杀谢塔纳?
- Have you any idea? - Ideas? Ideas?
- 你有什么想法吗? - 想法? 想法?
I've at least five!
我至少有五个!
For example, say, Shaitana was a money lender,
比如说 谢塔纳是个放高♥利♥贷♥的
Roberts was in his clutches.
罗伯茨被他逼着还债
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表