Mademoiselle.
幸会 小姐
- Well, this is nice. - Derek...
- 嗯 真好 - 德里克...
tomorrow morning, my daughter's going to file for divorce.
明天一早 我女儿就会提出离婚
Is Ruth at all aware that this is what she's going to do?
鲁斯知道自己要离婚了吗?
Because I'm not sure she'd be entirely thrilled.
因为我觉得她不见得会高兴
I'll pay you 100,000.
我会付你十万英镑
Is that your best offer?
这是你开的最高价吗?
That's my only offer.
这是我开的唯一价码
Well, old boy...
好吧 老兄...
I'll tell you what. Why don't you take your loose change
告诉你 你那点小钱
and shove it up your dreary, colonial arse?
还不够塞牙缝呢 老杂种?
Well, this has all been frightfully amusing.
这么做的确很有趣
But my wife will be wondering where I've got to.
不过我妻子会猜测我去了哪里
She's off to Nice, did you know?
她要去法国尼斯 你知道吗?
Might be an idea for me to tag along.
我在考虑也一起过去
Could er... perk up the old nuptials.
也许...能让那个黄脸婆高兴起来
If you contest the action, I warn you now,
假如你敢轻举妄动 我现在警告你
I can get documentary evidence of infidelity.
我能拿到你不忠的证据
Hers, undoubtedly.
是她不忠 毫无疑问
Not mine.
不是我
Now, I'm afraid the "old chap'"s been hors de combat
自从我早餐开始喝苏格兰威士忌
since I started drinking Scotch for breakfast.
我的老二恐怕已经丧失了战斗力
That was a long time ago.
那可是很久以前的事了
Get the hell out of here!
滚出去!
Willingly.
乐意之至
Oh...
噢...
Marvellous party.
晚会很精彩
One day, there I was in the back of beyond,
头一天 我还在某个偏远地区
looking after a cantankerous, rich old lady.
照看一位脾气古怪的有钱老太太
Next day, I'm one myself.
第二天 我就摇身一变了
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I dispute "old".
我不同意"老"
But it is curious, monsieur.
不过很稀奇呢 先生
When someone who's never had much money,
在你一贫如洗的时候
and never much cared suddenly comes into a lot,
没人会来关心你 然后突然你腰缠万贯
then crowds of relatives one's never been particularly aware of
接着连自己都不认识的一群亲戚
all start being terrifically hospitable.
全都过来对你大献殷勤
No, you do yourself a grave disservice to say such a thing.
不 您这么说就太伤人了
I'm serious, Lady Tamplin,
我说真的 坦普林夫人
a cousin of mine I've met once I think, in my adult life,
我成年后只见过一次面的表姐
has invited me to stay at her house on the Riviera.
邀请我去里维埃拉她家中小住
- Ah! - Hence all this.
- 啊! - 然后我就在这儿了
I thought I'd better have a day or two in London to mug up,
我想我最好还是在伦敦住上一两天 尝尝美食
wear a dress I didn't actually make myself,
穿上我从没穿过的晚装
dine here, for instance, and learn how to use the knives and forks
在列车上用餐 比如说 学习如何使用刀叉
so I don't disgrace myself at table.
我可不想在餐桌礼仪上失礼
Look at me with the wine waiter. I was pathetic.
看看我和那个侍酒生 我真可怜
Non, Mademoiselle
不是的 小姐
all one ever needs are the good manners.
人需要的只是良好的举止
The rest is just silliness and snobbery valued only by bores.
其余的不过是无聊人的愚蠢和势利
You travel by what, the Blue Train?
你搭什么车 蓝色列车?
- Yes, I do, tomorrow. - So do I.
- 是的 没错 明天 - 我也是
- No? - Mais oui.
- 不会吧? - 千真万确
Oh, you know, it is beyond delightful, mademoiselle,
噢 小姐 和您能有此番谈话
that I may have the pleasure of your conversation.
我非常高兴 万分荣幸
You can steer me through the knives and forks.
您能教我如何使用刀叉
I shall be your avuncular.
我应该做你的叔叔
Oh, yes. An avuncular.
噢 是啊 叔叔
Oh, that's exactly what I need.
噢 这正是我需要的
Alors.
太好了
Papa Poirot,
波罗老爹
he is at your disposal.
随时恭候你的差遣
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
Oh, mon petit ange, mon coeur.
噢 我的小天使 小心肝
Without you, my darling,
没有你 亲爱的
my life is meaningless.
我的人生毫无意义
Then you'll have to have me.
那你可离不开我了
And you shall...
你应该...
...on the train.
...上那趟列车
It shall be an honour to travel... third-class.
即使坐三等车厢 也是我的荣幸
But do not think that my passion will be sated by a single night.
不过别以为一晚的时间就能平息我的激♥情♥
In Nice...
到了尼斯的时候...
In Nice, you must find a way
到了尼斯 你必须找到一个方法
to escape to be with me.
避开耳目和我在一起
No, not in Nice.
不 尼斯可不行
Well... one understands, of course
好吧... 我知道
that you retain some kind of withered stump of affection for your husband.
你对你丈夫还余情未了
No, it's not Derek.
不 不是德里克
It's someone else.
另有其人
Someone I have to meet on my own.
一个我必须亲自去见的人
Darling, don't look so stricken.
亲爱的 别这么沮丧
You have no reason to be jealous.
你没必要嫉妒的
That looks painful.
看起来挺疼的
Should have seen the other chap.
你该看看另一位老兄
- Can I...? - No, no, no.
- 我能...? - 不 不 不用
How very kind of you.
您心地真好
No, I'm fine.
不 我没事
It's old news, no discomfort.
都是些老♥毛♥病了 别担心
Gently Bentley will usually arrive.
怎么走都能走到
Miss Milesi.
米勒斯小姐
Tomorrow afternoon you and I are going to fly to Paris
明天下午你和我坐飞机去巴黎
and open an account for Kettering.
给凯特林开个账户
I remember what it's like to worry about money, Knighton.
我记得没钱的日子是怎么样的 奈顿
Pretending you don't give a damn about it is one thing.
假装你毫不在意是一回事
But having it in your hands is another.
但是你有钱又是另一回事
It may do the trick.
也许能成
No, I am going!
不 我要去!
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Are stoles being worn vertically this season?
这个季节披肩直着掉着就行了?
Good party, madam?
晚会还不错吗 夫人?
Wonderful, thank you, Mason.
无与伦比 谢谢你 梅森
Really wonderful, Daddy. Thank you so much.
真是无与伦比 父亲 太感谢您了
You're a wonderful girl.
你是个无与伦比的姑娘
You're not taking this with you, are you?
你不会把它带上火车吧 是吗?
- On the train? - What do you think I am?
- 带上火车? - 你以为我是谁?
Crazy?
疯子?
Never travel with anything you couldn't stand to lose.
千万别带你舍不得丢的东西四处走动
Who's been telling me that, I wonder, since I was four years old?
从我四岁开始 是谁总这么跟我说的?
I'll get my people to talk to Derek's lawyers.
我会让我的人去和德里克的律师谈
He has to go, honey.
他必须走 亲爱的
By the time you get back, it'll all be over.
等你回来的时候 一切就都结束了
Sleep tight,
睡个好觉
little bear.
小可爱
Better put that somewhere safe, Mason.
最好把它放在安全的地方 梅森
Yes, madam.
是 小姐
Will we be taking it with us or leaving it?
我们是要把它带去还是留下?
Taking it.
带去
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm-hm.
嗯哼
Anybody who is anybody.
都是大人物啊
- Monsieur Poirot? - Entrez, mademoiselle.
- 波罗先生? - 早安 小姐
I'm so sorry to disturb you.
真抱歉打扰您了
But I was wondering, in the case of the artichokes
但我想知道吃洋蓟的时候
is it the fork like this or like this?
叉子是这样还是这样呢?
It was a joke, monsieur. I'm teasing you.
开个玩笑 先生 我是逗您呢
Hold that bloody train!
让那该死的火车等等!
What extraordinary people there are in France.
法国人可真是与众不同
Oui. I do not think that we shall be bored.
是的 看来我们的旅途不会寂寞了
Cases quickly!
快拿箱子!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表