Mason... Mason, it's all right. You've...
梅森... 梅森 没关系的 你已经...
You've done us all a favour chucking this muck
你已经帮我们把满盘子的垃圾
on the floor. It doesn't matter.
都弄到地上了 没关系啦
Look after Mr VanAldin for me.
你去帮我看顾一下范奥尔丁先生吧
Much more important.
这比较重要
See if there's anything he needs. Off you go.
看看他有什么需要 去吧
Have you seen, Major,
你看到了吗 少校
that Lady Tamplin has invited the murderer?
那个坦普林女士连凶手都请来了?
She's a very thoughtful hostess.
她真的是个很体贴的女主人
La Roche is not the murderer.
罗奇不是凶手
Oh? And how do you...?
噢? 你怎么...?
Oh, order and method.
噢 条理和方法
These are the elements of Poirot.
这些都是波罗吃饭的家伙
Oh, I... um... I should probably...
噢 我...呃...我应该...
Et enfin, commence.
最后一幕要开始了
The bell tolls. But for whom?
钟声响起了 可是是为谁而响的呢?
Good evening, Mirelle.
下午好 米瑞雷
How dare you keep that from me!
你怎么可以瞒着我!
From me!
瞒着我!
Sister Rosalia, please forgive me.
罗莎莉亚修女 请原谅我
I know I said seven o'clock.
我知道我说的是七点
- That's quite all right. - Someone took my taxi.
- 没关系 - 有人抢了我的计程车
Yes. Your representative warned us you would be a little late.
是的 你的代表提醒过我们你可能会晚点到
My representative?
我的代表?
Have you been inside?
你进去过了吗?
Before you, monsieur? Non. No, that would be discourteous.
在你之前 先生? 不 不 这太失礼了
Come and meet my wife.
来见见我的妻子吧
Merci.
谢谢
Dolores Kay.
德洛丽丝·凯
I can't tell you how beautiful she was.
我无法跟你形容她有多美
How elegant.
有多优雅
She wasn't ever a very happy woman.
她这一生不曾快乐过
When Ruth was born,
鲁斯出生的时候
she tried to smuggle her home to Argentina in a suitcase.
她试图偷偷把鲁斯塞进行李箱从阿根廷带回家
It almost killed the baby.
这差点把孩子给害死了
And you sent her to this place?
所以你把她送到这个地方来?
Sister Rosalia promised
罗莎莉亚修女答应我
that if Ruth ever found out that I lied to her
如果有一天鲁斯发现我对她撒谎
or ever tried to contact Dolores, she'd call me.
或者想要联♥系♥德洛丽丝 她会马上通知我的
This is why you flew to Nice.
这就是你飞去尼斯的原因
Your daughter. She had discovered that her mother was alive.
你的女儿 她发现她的母亲还活着
And you wanted to dissuade her from coming here.
你要想劝阻她不要来这里
Dissuade her, Poirot not slaughter in cold blood.
是劝阻她 波罗 不是残忍♥的把她杀死了
Allez, Jeanne.
开始吧 珍妮
Viens.
来吧
We don't have scissors, do we?
我们不能玩剪刀 是吗?
Please, Sister Dolores, there's a good girl.
拜托 德洛丽丝修女 真是个好姑娘
Thank you.
谢谢
You didn't think I had her committed here
你不会觉得我把她当囚犯
as an inmate, did you?
关在这里了吧 是吗?
No, Dolores is management.
不 德洛丽丝是管理人员
She's not unhappy here.
她在这里很快乐
She came to me.
她来找我
Who came, Madame?
谁来过了 女士?
Ruth.
鲁斯
A dream.
只是个梦
A dream. She dreams all day.
是梦 她经常做梦
She brought me flowers.
她给我带了鲜花
The flowers, Madame certainly you did not dream.
鲜花 女士你绝对不是在做梦
Well, what we actually have is a faceless corpse.
我们其实找到的是一具无脸女尸
So, all right, what if...?
好吧 那如果...
She faked it.
她是造假呢?
The daughter faked her own death to punish Papa.
女儿假装自己死了去惩罚自己的父亲
Or to escape her husband.
或者去逃避她的丈夫
I don't know. Both.
我不知道 都有可能
Then she would be the murderer.
这样一来 她就是凶手了
Oh, mademoiselle!
噢 小姐!
Oh! Mademoiselle!
噢! 小姐!
Oh, Monsieur Poirot. I'm so sorry.
噢 波罗先生 我很抱歉
I won't go to prison, will I?
我不会要坐牢吧 会吗?
Not at all, mademoiselle. Not at all.
不会 小姐 不会的
Mason thinks she's remembered something.
梅森觉得她想起什么了
I don't "think". I have!
不是觉得 我真的想起来了!
Mademoiselle Mason, what is it you recall?
梅森小姐 你想起什么了?
I saw who it was.
我看到是谁了
With Madame.
跟女士一起的人
This is most important, mademoiselle.
这是非常重要的 小姐
You are absolutely certain?
你百分百确定吗?
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
It was him. It was him all right.
就是他 就是他
In the compartment.
就在包房♥里
It was Mr Kettering.
是凯特林先生
That's it. Find the bastard and tell him he's arrested!
那就是了 去找到那混♥蛋♥ 告诉他他被捕了!
Monsieur VanAldin. If I might have a moment?
范奥尔丁先生 我能和你谈一下吗?
No! God dammit, Poirot! I've had it with your moments!
不! 我的天 波罗! 我已经谈够了!
We have a witness who says she saw Kettering in my daughter's compartment.
有目击证人说她看到凯特林在我女儿的包房♥里
I want the son of a bitch locked up!
我要把那狗崽子关起来!
Got a fag...
你有烟吗...
Poi-rot?
波罗?
- A couple of doofers, if that's all right. - Doofers?
- 一堆"都佛" - "都佛"?
- Do for later. - Ah.
- 未雨绸缪 - 啊
Each time we meet, Monsieur Kettering,
每次我们见面 凯特林先生
I learn something useful.
我总能学到点东西
Well, get on with it, then.
继续说吧
You may have time to waste
你可能有很多时间浪费
but I've got a busy social schedule.
可是我还忙着要去应酬
You went to the compartment of your wife.
你去过你妻子的包房♥
Yes, old bean. I told you that.
是的 老头 我跟你说过的
To steal the Heart of Fire.
去偷火心宝石?
No.
不
You've got a head of steam up so press on.
你已经满头包了
The strong box, it was not forced.
那个保险箱 没有被撬开过的痕迹
Who knew the combination?
谁知道密♥码♥呢?
Don't know. Wasn't one of them.
不知道 没有人知道
Non. But you thought you could
不 可是你觉得你可以
extract the code from yourwife.
从你妻子口中套出密♥码♥来
But you failed.
不过你失败了
Later, you returned drunk
然后 你喝醉回来了
and desperate to settle your debt to La Roche.
绝望地找罗奇谈你的债务
You compelled your wife Ruth to open the box...
你强迫你的妻子鲁斯打开保险箱...
And killed her because...?
并且杀了她因为...?
I feel my motive's getting a weeny bit congested here.
我觉得我的动机变得越来越充分了嘛
The theft complete, you battered your wife to death
偷到东西之后 你就把你妻子打死了
because she refused your sexual advances.
因为她拒绝跟你上♥床♥
If you actually believe any of that, then I can't talk to you.
如果你相信这些的话 我就没必要跟你说话了
Non. You can talk to me.
不 你可以跟我说
Well, amusingly enough, you're not entirely wrong.
嗯 有趣的是 你刚刚说的又不完全是错的
But it was La Roche who planned to pinch the Heart.
不过想偷宝石的是罗奇
Spanner in the works with Ruth pulling up to the station with that dirty great safe.
鲁斯的保险箱被固定住推到了车站
He hadn't banked on that.
那时候他无法下手
Had to think again.
所以要另想办法
Fortunately, there I was.
很幸运 我也在那里
So, he offered me a deal.
所以 他跟我做了个交易
The debt written off in exchange for the combination.
只要我给他密♥码♥ 债务就可以抵消掉
How could I fail to accept?
我怎能拒绝呢?
Easy. I didn't know the code. I told him to sling his hook.
很简单 我不知道密♥码♥ 我叫他不用想了
However...
然而...
once a chap's got the habit of counting cards,
一个人一旦有了数纸牌的习惯
he finds patterns in everything.
他在每样东西上都能找到规律
They imprint themselves on the brain whether he wants them to or not.
不管他想不想 所有东西都会印到他脑袋里
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表