Poor Mrs Deering became infirm.
可怜的迪尔仁夫人身体越来越虚弱
She had to go to a sanatorium.
她不得不去养老院
Rhoda was looking about for a cottage...
罗达当时在找一处别♥墅♥...
I wanted someone to share with.
我想找人合住
Anne was perfect.
安妮是个好室友
I say, Anne.
我说 安妮
You didn't mention the Crossways. Did you forget?
你没提克诺斯维斯 你忘了吗?
I didn't think it counted.
我不觉得它并不算数
I was only there a few weeks.
我只在那待了几周
I had a good poke around,
我仔细地四处看了一下
but I didn't see anything too suspicious.
没发现什么值得怀疑的
Yet, to tell the truth, there's something rather off about their relationship.
不过 说实话 他们的关系不是很好
Now, the Rhoda girl, she's the one with the money,
现在 那个叫罗达的女孩很有钱
yet I would say she's jealous of Anne.
但是我敢说她嫉妒安妮
Anne's the one with the admirers.
因为安妮有追求者
There were, I think, some photographs of her father,
我记得 有一些她父亲的照片
but absolutely none of her mother.
但是没有一张是她母亲的
Well, that's it.
嗯 是这样
I expect you've done vastly more detecting than I have.
我希望你的发现比我多
Au contraire, madame.
正相反 夫人
You have told to me a great deal.
你已经告诉我很多了
For myself, the only information that I have
至于我这边 我得到的唯一消息是
is that Dr Roberts, he had a lover.
罗伯茨医生有过一个恋人
Oh, really?
哦 真的?
Oui.
是的
A lady called Craddock.
一个叫克拉多克的女人
She went to Egypt, where regrettably she died.
她去过埃及 很不幸死在那了
Lord! I went to Egypt once. It was dismal.
天啊! 我去过一次埃及 太沉闷了
The Pyramids are actually tiny.
金字塔实际上很小
And you have to have about a million ghastly injections before you go.
走之前还得接受很多次可怕的注射
And the insects.
还有那些昆虫
Oh, that reminds me.
哦 那提醒了我
Here.
这个
Major Despard's opus.
德斯帕德少校的作品
Your opinion, madame, as an expert?
作为专家 你的看法怎样 夫人?
Well, he could have done
嗯 他本可以成为
with a decent editor, that's for sure.
一个相当不错的编辑 我肯定
Here, take a look.
看一下这里
Describe the room?
描述那个房♥间?
I don't know that I'm much of a hand at that sort of thing.
我好像对那种事不是很拿手
To my mind, it was a rotten sort of a room.
我记得 那是个很糟糕的房♥间
Not a man's room at all.
根本不是一个男人的房♥间
All brocade and silk and stuff. Awful.
到处都是锦缎 丝绸那种东西 糟透了
He did have a couple of top-notch Persian rugs, though.
他倒是有一对上等的波斯地毯
A Hamad and I think a Tabriz.
一个哈马德的 还有一个应该是大不里士的
Do you play much bridge, Major?
你经常玩桥牌吗 少校?
No. It's a good game, though.
不 不过那是个不错的游戏
You prefer it to poker?
比起扑克 你更喜欢桥牌吗?
I do personally.
个人而言 是的
Poker's too much of a gamble.
扑克更像是赌博
Do you think Shaitana played any card games?
你觉得谢塔纳玩纸牌游戏吗?
There's only one game that Shaitana played.
谢塔纳只玩一种游戏
A low-down game.
卑劣的游戏
Look, we all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
Even you, I dare say, have a failure now and then.
甚至是你 我敢说 有时也会失败
Well, the last one was 28 years ago.
不错 最后一次失败是在二十♥八♥年♥前
- So a woman was involved? - Yes.
- 和女人有关? - 是的
Shaitana preferred to deal with women.
谢塔纳更喜欢跟女人做交易
He blackmailed them?
他勒索她们?
No. He... he got a kick out of it.
不 他... 他从中获得极大的乐趣
That's the only way I can put it.
我只能这么说
He got a kick out of seeing people's fear.
他以看到他人的恐惧为乐
He was a louse, Poirot.
他是个卑鄙小人 波罗
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么?
I was at a legal firm nearby.
我在附近的一家法律公♥司♥
I thought it'd been too long.
时间有点太长了吧
Has Mrs Oliver been to see you?
奥利弗夫人来看过你吗?
Nobody's been to see me...
没人来看过我
except the foreign fellow.
除了那个外国人
Not Superintendent Wheeler?
不会是惠勒警长吧?
Well, yes, him, of course.
嗯 是的 当然是他
But he doesn't seem to be trying very hard, does he?
不过他好像没有特别努力 是吗?
It's as if he knew who did it already.
像是他已经知道是谁做的了
How could he know that?
他怎么会知道?
I've no idea.
我不知道
It's not very nice, is it?
感觉不怎么样 是吧?
No, it's not.
是啊 不好
You're used to it.
你习惯了
Hardly.
一点也不
I don't like it at all.
我一点不喜欢这样
Miss Dawes.
道斯小姐
Ah! Rhoda, how nice to see you.
啊! 罗达 见到你真高兴
- Sit yourself down! - I hope I'm not interrupting.
- 坐吧 - 我希望没有打扰到你
Well, I am working, as you see.
嗯 我确实在工作 如你所见
Only that dreadful vegetarian Finn of mine.
就是那恐怖的素食芬兰人
Oh, Sven Hjerson?
哦 斯文·杰森?
Is it a Sven Hjerson book?
是那个斯文·杰森系列的书吗?
If I ever finish it.
如果我能写完的话
Sven's in a ghastly muddle.
斯文现在非常混乱
He did some very clever deduction with a dish of French beans
他用一盘法国豆进行了一次非常聪明的推理
and now he's just discovered poison in the sage-and-onion stuffing of a Michaelmas goose.
他刚在米迦勒烤鹅的紫苏洋葱馅里发现了毒药
Only bother!
真讨厌!
French beans are over by Michaelmas.
到了米迦勒节已经没有法国豆了
Well, they might be tinned.
嗯 可能是罐装的
Well, yeah... they might.
这... 很有可能
Bother. I hate horticulture.
烦人 我讨厌园艺学
Oh, Mrs Oliver, it must be marvellous to write.
哦 奥利弗夫人 写作一定很棒
I mean to sit down and write a whole book.
我的意思是 坐下写成一本书
How wonderful.
多妙啊
Unfortunately it's not just the writing. One has to think as well.
很不幸 除了写 还得思考
The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of the serial rights.
使我写下去的唯一动力就是连载版权
I never imagined you did your own typing.
我没想到你是自己打字
- I thought you'd have a secretary. - I did have a secretary.
- 我以为你有秘书 - 我曾经有过
Only she was so competent it used to depress me, so she had to go.
她太有才了使我感到压抑 所以她必须离开
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么?
I came up to town with Anne, Miss Meredith.
我和安妮一起进城的 梅雷迪思小姐
She's seeing a solicitor. With that ruffian Despard.
她正在见律师 和那个流氓少校一起
Oh, she's accepted help from him, then?
哦 这么说 她接受了他的帮助?
You've got it all wrong, Mrs Oliver,
你错了 奥利弗夫人
that's why I came up to see you.
这就是我为什么来见你的原因
I know Anne seemed ungracious,
我知道安妮看起来没有教养
but it wasn't you, it was something you said.
但不是因为你 而是你说过的话
Why? Why, what did I say?
为什么? 为什么 我说了什么?
You said something about an accident. And poison.
你说了关于意外 还有毒药的事
Well, you see, Anne had a miserable experience once.
是这样 安妮曾经有过很痛苦的经历
She was living in a house where a woman took some poison.
她曾住过的人家里 有个女人误食了毒药
Silver polish, I think it was, by mistaking it for something else.
我记得是银器擦光剂 和别的东西弄错了
And she died.
然后她死了
Servants?
仆人呢?
No, they heard nothing.
不 他们什么都没听见
But somebody has been right through these rooms.
但是有人来过这些房♥间
It would take some strength to bash in that window.
得用很大的力气才能击碎那扇玻璃
I'd say it was a man.
我敢说是个男人
But none of the jewellery or the antiques has been nicked.
但是没有珠宝或是古董被盗
- Alors, for what is he searching? - I do not know.
- 那么 他在找什么? - 我不知道
Think it is related to the murder?
你觉得跟谋杀有关吗?
I couldn't say. Might've been
不好说 也可能是
some bog-standard burglar, who knew the place was unoccupied.
知道这地方没人的普通盗窃犯
C'est tr mystieux
有可能
Oh, I've got the results back from the lab.
对了 实验室那边有结果了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表