Each of them could have been in Lychett St Mary
每个人都有可能去了圣玛丽镇
and murdered Cora Gallaccio.
杀了科拉·格莱西奥
No, they lied very well.
他们谎撒得可圆了
They are all "performers".
全都是些"表演家"
- Welcome to Enderby, Mr Poirot. - Merci.
- 欢迎来到恩德比 波罗先生 - 谢谢
C'est magnifique.
真宏伟
Dr Larraby, I thank you so much for coming here to see me.
拉腊比医生 感谢你能来见我
Tell "to" me, if you please, if I wanted to poison a man who is sick,
我想向您请教 如果我想毒死一个病人
and I wish that his doctors to suspect nothing, how would I achieve this?
又不让他的医生看出异常 我该怎么做?
Well, you'd have to use some kind of narcotic...
这个嘛 你得用点麻♥醉♥药♥
so there was no sign of cyanosis for anyone to spot.
这样病人身上就不会发紫 别人也就看不出了
And then arrange for his body to be cremated
并且还得确保他的尸体是火化的
so that no evidence can be found.
这样证据就被销毁了
It is possible.
这是可以做到的
If I'd had any suspicion about Richard's death,
如果我对理查德的死因有任何疑虑
I would have informed the police immediately.
我早就报告警♥察♥了
But cremation is a choice most unusual for an English gentleman, is it not?
但很少会有英国人选择死后火葬吧?
Well, I was somewhat surprised, I must admit.
我承认我确实有些意外
But that does not mean that he was poisoned!
但这并不代表他是被人毒死的!
He died of natural causes.
他是自然死亡的
Oh, so you can say with certainty
噢 那你能百分百肯定
that Richard Abernethie he was not poisoned, hein?
理查德·艾伯内西不是被毒死的喽?
No.
不能
I wish I could.
我希望我能
It is possible that someone put a narcotic in his food
可能有人在他的食物里下了药
or extracted the oil from his vitamin tablets
或是从他的维生素药里把油提取出来
and replaced it.
把它换了
But why would anyone want to do that?
但有谁会想那样做呢?
Ah!
啊!
Monsieur Lanscombe?
兰斯科姆先生?
- Oh, Mr Poirot! - Oui, oui.
- 哦 波罗先生! - 是的 是的
Would you please be kind enough to tell me, in your opinion,
能否请您告诉我 在您看来
is it possible that Monsieur Abernethie
艾伯内西先生有没有可能
took too much of his medicine in error?
错误的吃了太多药物?
Oh, no, sir.
噢 不可能 先生
The master's wits were as sharp as they'd always been...
我家主人还是一如既往的聪明...
right to the end.
直到生命最后一刻
Besides, Mrs Helen was here to keep an eye on things just in case.
并且 海伦夫人也一直在这儿帮忙照料
So, Madame Helen Abernethie was staying here
那么 直到理查德先生去世
until Richard died?
海伦·艾伯内西女士都陪着他喽?
Aye, she was.
啊 是的
She nursed him... right to the end.
照顾着主人... 直到最后一刻
And were there any other visits to the house during those last days
那最后那几天 有没有其他人来过这里呢
or did anything occur that would have upset him?
或者有没有发生什么烦扰理查德先生的事呢?
Well, the vicar came to tea the day before.
呃 他去世前一天 牧师过来喝了杯茶
Oh, and the morning he died, we had some nuns call.
哦 他去世那天早晨 有修女来过
- What is Nunscall? - Nuns.
- 修女召唤? - 修女
- Ah! Religieux? - Oui.
- 哦! 修道士之类的? - 对
Did they stay for long?
她们待了很久吗?
Oh, no, sir.
哦 没 先生
They were collecting for charity.
她们是来募集善款的
I understand that Monsieur Richard Abernethie
最后几个礼拜 有些家族成员
had some family to stay during the last weeks?
来看望过理查德·艾伯内西先生?
Aye, he did.
啊 是的
First was Miss Rosamund and her husband
先是罗莎蒙德女士和她的丈夫
followed by Miss Susannah,
然后是苏珊娜小姐
and... young George came last of all.
最后... 是乔治先生
Was there anything unusual about these visits?
有没有什么不寻常的事发生呢?
Well, the master and George had a terrible fight.
这个嘛 主人和乔治先生大吵了一架
They got on well as a rule, but on that day...
他们关系一直都很好 但是那天...
I'd never seen them both so angry and upset.
我从没见过他们两个那么生气
George was in a terrible state...
乔治的样子吓了我一大跳...
Get out of my way!
滚开!
Ah!
啊!
It was the day before the master died.
那是主人去世的前一天
He never had a chance to make it up with George.
他永远没机会和乔治言归于好了
- And you were one of the witnesses to the will? - Aye.
- 你是遗嘱的见证人之一? - 是的
Did you read the contents?
你看过遗嘱的内容吗?
Well, he asked me to, but the truth is, sir...
呃 他叫我看 但是其实...先生...
...the old eyes aren't what they were.
...我因为上了年纪 眼睛已经不行了
I didn't want to tell him I couldn't see...
我不想让他知道我看不见...
in case he asked me to go.
以免因此丢了饭碗
But I just looked down the page and...
我只是盯着那一张纸...
Page?
一张?
It was more than a page.
遗嘱不止一张纸
Oh, no, sir. I remember it well.
噢 不是的 先生 我清清楚楚地记得
It were just one page.
只有一张纸
It's not Richard's signature.
这不是理查德的签名
It's very like it but it's not his signature.
非常相似 但不是他签的
It's a fake, Poirot. The whole bloody thing's a fake!
这是假的 波罗 这事从头到尾都是假的!
How could I not have spotted it?
我怎么会没有发现呢?
Because, mon ami, it is a very good fake.
因为伪造得太好了 我的朋友
Very good indeed.
确实太好了
Miss Gilchrist?
吉尔克里斯特女士?
Susannah Henderson.
我是苏珊娜·亨德森
I'm Mrs Gallaccio's niece.
是格莱西奥女士的侄女
Oh, I'm sorry, come in, come in, Miss Henderson.
哦 不好意思 快请进 亨德森小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
- I seem to have startled you. - You did, actually.
- 我好像吓了你一跳 - 确实
I'm not normally a nervous person
我不是个神经质的人
but I've been jumpy since the police constable left.
但是警♥察♥走了之后 我就有点过于紧张了
The doorbell rang half an hour ago
半小时前门铃响了一次
and I could hardly bring myself to answer it,
我差点没有勇气去应门
which is silly
真是太傻了
as a murderer is unlikely to come back and ring the doorbell, isn't he?
哪个谋杀犯会再回来按门铃啊 是吧?
It was only a nun collecting for charity.
其实就是修女来募集善款罢了
Miss Gilchrist,
吉尔克里斯特女士
Aunt Cora left what she had to me.
科拉姑妈把她的遗产给了我
I'll be staying a few days to go through her things.
所以我会在这里待上几天 整理她的遗物
What are your plans for the future, Miss Gilchrist?
你未来有什么打算 吉尔克里斯特女士?
I have to find another position.
我必须重新找份工作
Well, you're welcome to stay on here till you find one.
那在你找到之前 你可以一直待在这里
And I hope three months' salary will help.
并且我希望三个月的薪水能有所帮助
That's very generous, Miss Henderson.
您真是太慷慨了 亨德森小姐
These are Mrs Gallaccio's own paintings.
这些是格莱西奥女士自己画的画
She and Mr Gallaccio lived in Brittany
她和她前夫先住在布列塔尼
and then in Cornwall.
然后搬到了康沃尔
Fishing boats are so picturesque, aren't they?
这些渔船画得真美 是吧?
Mm.
嗯
Mrs Gallaccio did say she'd leave me some of her paintings.
格莱西奥女士曾经说过要送我一些她的画
These ones she painted herself, I mean, as a memento.
她自己画的画 作为纪念
Oh! Help yourself to any of these you want.
噢! 你随便选吧
Did you want anything else?
你还想要些别的吗?
Oh, no. Nothing more, thank you.
哦 不 这就够了 谢谢
She left me a lovely amethyst necklace.
她给了我一条漂亮的紫水晶项链
One could almost make picture postcards from these.
这些都可以用来做明信片了
Did she copy?
她抄袭了吧?
No.
绝对没有
Mrs Gallaccio was a true artist.
格莱西奥女士是位真正的艺术家
George!
乔治!
I didn't know you were down here.
我不知道你在这
I came to see if l could lend Susannah a hand.
我过来看看能不能帮苏珊娜什么忙
- What, Susannah's here too? - Yes.
- 啊 苏珊娜也在这儿? - 是的
What brings you down?
你来这儿干嘛?
I've come to look in on Miss Gilchrist.
我来看望吉尔克里斯特女士
One or two odds and ends to sort out with Cora's papers.
科拉的文件要处理一下
Mr Poirot?
波罗先生?
Ah, Madame Abernethie!
啊 艾伯内西夫人!
Mr Poirot, are you here because
波罗先生 你到这儿来是不是因为
you think Richard was murdered?
你认为理查德是被谋杀的?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表