你瞧 说出来并不痛苦 对吧?
Alors.
那么
Oui. Poirot, he must fly.
是的 波罗得上飞机了
Would you please tell to your daughterthat I'm sorry to have missed her?
请转告令千金 很抱歉没有和她告别
And one thing before I go.
临走前还有一件事
The last word that hanged the man, what was it?
最后绞死那男人的 是什么?
Adze.
扁斧
lt's a sort of...tool.
那是一种...工具
Oh, yes, of course.
是的 当然了
Across between a hammer and an axe.
介于锤子和斧头之间
Au revoir.
再会
Anything I can help you with, Major?
需要我为您效劳吗 少校?
No, thank you, Gerald.
不用 谢谢你 杰拉尔德
- That's what I ordered. - Sir.
- 这是我订的东西 - 先生
Bit of news.
有消息了
Bit of a blow for the Cloades.
对柯罗德家族是个沉重的打击
Have to find someone else to identify Underhay to the judge.
得找其他人鉴定安得海的身份
Punctilious in life and yet so indiscreet in death.
活着时谨慎小心 逝世却如此轻率
And why not leave to me a message?
为何不给我留个信儿呢?
There is a message. But it's not addressed to you.
确实有留言 但不是给你的
'亲爱的杰拉尔德' 俱乐部的侍应生
"Sorry to cause you extra bother.
'很抱歉给你造成额外的困扰
Have a drink with me. Chin-chin."
跟我喝一杯吧 干杯'
With the note was a hundred quid.
留言边附有一百英镑
Even under the circumstances, that's a big drink.
即便在这种情况下 这杯酒也够贵的
I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, monsieur. Jeremy isn't here, I'm afraid.
很抱歉让你久等 先生 恐怕杰若米不在
But Poirot he has come to see you, Madame Cloade.
可波罗是来拜访你的 柯罗德太太
Oui, he has some information that you might find distressing.
是的 波罗带来的消息可能会使你难过
Oh?
哦?
Were it not that you are already, I think, in possession of the facts.
我想 你应该还不知道吧
- Your brother, madame? - Charles?
- 你的哥哥 夫人? - 查尔斯?
Oui.
是的
Alas, he is dead.
唉 他死了
Oh, that is bad news. When did you discover that?
噢 这是个噩耗 你何时发现的?
I discover it with certainty even now as we speak.
我很确信这一事实
But you have endured this knowledge for many days, non?
你有这想法很多天了 是吧?
Damned if I'm going to cry in front of a stranger.
该死的 我可不能在陌生人面前哭起来
You're itching to tell us how you know this. You might as well.
你是如何得知此事的 不妨直说
Poirot, he sees things, madame.
波罗 总是在推理 夫人
It is a habit that he cannot change.
这个习惯他无法改变
No, it seemed probable that a member of the family Cloade
似乎柯罗德家族的一个成员
conjured into being this Enoch Arden.
凭空变出这个伊诺克·雅顿
The guess of Poirot was that an actor had been instructed.
波罗的猜测是 有人给予演员指示
But as he waited for you just now
但波罗刚才等你的时候
he looked along the photographs of your family
观察了你家人的照片
and he found a space
发现了一个空位
a space where a photograph it has been removed.
这空位是拿走照片后留下的
Charles. We were never close.
查尔斯 我们关系一直不亲
But close enough to make him come running to make the imposture, eh?
却足够让他策划这起敲诈 啊?
- A charade that cost him his life. - Money, monsieur.
- 一次伪装要了他的命 - 金钱 先生
I dangled money. Half my share of the inheritance.
我用钱作诱饵 我遗产份额的一半
He came sprinting on the chance of that. He was always a deeply venal man.
他是冲这来的 为了钱他能不择手段
But plenty of front.
他已犯案累累
He'd buy a Bentley subject to a morning's trial
他曾开着受贿得来的宾利车
and swan all over London buying suits, paintings, wine.
玩遍伦敦 买♥♥西服 油画 名酒
Nobody questions your cheques
当你开着宾利的时候
when you arrive in a Bentley.
是不会有人♥质♥疑你的支票的
Master of the swift and heartless confidence trick.
他简直是欺诈大♥师♥ 敏捷又无情
When Hunter ground my face into the dirt, I thought,
当汉特羞辱我的时候 我就想
"Do you know what? Charles is the man we need here."
'你知道吗? 查尔斯正是我们需要的人'
I'm sorry that he's dead.
很遗憾 他死了
And Major Porter, madame,
还有波特少校 夫人
does your sorrow extend to him?
你会为他感到难过吗?
- What? - This morning he killed himself.
- 什么? - 今天早上 他自杀了
He left the entirety of his bribe to a servant that he barely knew.
他把贿赂金给了一个他不认识的侍应生
It was the action of a man in utter despair
他对自己的腐化堕落彻底绝望
at his own faiblesse and corruptibility.
所以采取了这种行为
- What bribe? - Oh, madame
- 什么贿赂? - 啊 夫人
did you not bribe Major Porter
难道你没有用一百英镑贿赂波特少校
to identifyfy your dead brother as Robert Underhay for 100?
让他把你死去的哥哥认作罗伯特·安得海 ?
I did not.
我没有
What did you think when he made the claim?
那他出庭作证时你是怎么想的?
A rank lie
卑劣的谎言
that he could not bear to face having to repeat in a criminal court.
让他没脸在刑事法庭上再说一次的谎言
To be absolutely honest, monsieur, nothing surprises me any more.
说实话 先生 没有什么能再让我吃惊了
The world has gone mad.
这世界太疯狂了
Ha-ha-ha-ha! Made you jump, eh?
哈哈! 吓一跳吧 嗯?
Oui. -Think of it as a test for your heart.
是的 - 把它当做一次心脏测试吧
No charge.
免费的
Rosaleen...on the other hand.
罗莎琳...言归正传
- How did you find her? - Um, run down.
- 你怎么找到她的? - 唔 快跑断腿了
- Under the weather. - Ah.
- 受了点风寒 - 哦
Nothing that can't be patched up with a few vitamin supplements.
补充些维他命就没事了
These I have furnished.
维他命我已经带着了
You know, effectively, what's wrong with her is shell shock...from the blast.
事实上...她的病是...爆♥炸♥的后遗症
Living with that bloody wretched brother doesn't help, of course,
跟她那残忍♥的哥哥住一起 对病情可没有帮助
but there again, that's beyond my remit.
不过再次声明 那我可管不着
My terms are 30 days.
请于三十天内结清账款
- Comment? - Ah! La douloureuse, oui.
- 有意见吗? - 哈! 账单是吧
The tragic moment when one must pay for what one has consumed.
真是个悲剧 别人消费我买♥♥单
And we've all of us been perfectly bloody to her.
大家对她都极其冷漠
Simpering to her face in the hope that she'll come across with the cash
对她假笑 希望她能给我们钱
and then sniggering up our sleeves at the way
然而暗地里又嘲笑
she talks, the way she dresses...
她说话的方式 她的衣着...
But your statement may have saved the life of her brother.
但你的证词能挽救她哥哥的性命
That is not sniggering up the sleeve. That is courage.
这不叫暗地里嘲笑 这是勇气
But Monsieur Rowley, what is his view of your admission?
但罗利先生如何看待你的坦白?
- He doesn't know. - Ah.
- 他还不知道 - 啊
Yet.
目前为止
I wanted to talk to David first.
我想先跟大卫谈谈
That's why I came, I know he's been released.
这是我到这的原因 我知道他被释放了
- What is it? - Non, non, non, mademoiselle!
- 怎么了? - 不 不 小姐!
Mademoiselle, please. Let Poirot.
小姐 请让波罗来
Trop tard, trop tard.
太迟了 太迟了
Not too late. She's breathing.
还来得及! 她还有呼吸
Get sal volatile and call an ambulance!
拿碳酸铵来 叫救护车
Smelling salts.Ambulance. Now!
就是嗅盐 救护车 快点!
- Help me get her up on the bed. - Oui.
- 帮我把她抬到床上 - 好的
Get rid of that and get cold water and towels. Do it now.
把这个拿走 冷水和毛巾 马上去
Sorry, but in the bush one has to get a bit shouty to make things happen.
抱歉 但紧要关头你得大声吼仆人才会做事
Non, you are magnificent.
不 你是好样的
May I?
我可以吗?
Madame? You will permit Poirot?
夫人? 能否允许波罗吗?
I don't know why that keeps happening.
我不知道为什么总是发生这种事
It is like the bilious attack. It is the result of ingesting too much morphine.
这像是胆汁分泌过多 由于摄取大量吗♥啡♥所致
Even for a hardened addict like Madame Cloade
即使对于柯罗德夫人这种成瘾的人
the dose was most substantial and designed to kill her.
这种剂量也是足以致命的
Voilà. 15 to 20 ampoules.
你看看 十五到二十瓶
Certainement, she should have died.
毫无疑问 她本该死的
But she did not. Why?
但她没有 为什么?
Oh, now, here's a very pretty scene.
你瞧 这场面多么感人
David... - Don't speak to me!
大卫... - 你别跟我说话!
Don't look at me!
别看我!
I never asked anything of you.
我从没要求过你什么
Your running to the police earns you nothing.
你向警方坦白也没什么好处
Do I have you to thank, Poirot, for saving my sister's life?
波罗 我是否该感谢你救了我妹妹的命?
Tell me, did you actually catch the Marchmont woman in the act?
告诉我 你是否当场抓住这个恶毒的女人?
Poisoning her?
毒害我妹妹?
The only act, monsieur, it is yours.
毒害你妹妹的人 是你 先生
You are the source of poisons here.
这些毒药来源于你
l regulate the amount of opiate Rosaleen takes.
我控制了罗莎琳的吸毒量
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表