Le Comte de la Roche? Monsieur Corky Tamplin?
罗奇伯爵呢? 科奇·坦普林先生呢?
Men always believe that sheer persistence
男人们总认为不屈不饶
will get them what they think they want.
就会让他们得到他们想要的
It has no dignity and it does not work.
这样做既不端庄也没有用
Ruth Kettering? Mademoiselle Katherine Grey?
鲁斯·凯特林呢? 凯瑟琳·格雷小姐呢?
I was in bed. All night.
我整晚都在睡觉
If you seek corroboration, interrogate my pillow.
如果你需要证据的话 去检查我的枕头
Am I free to go?
我可以走了吗?
For the present, Signora, we are all free.
暂时来说 夫人 我们都是自♥由♥的
Excuse me.
失陪了
On the contrary, it would be ghastly
反之 其他人都接受审讯了
not to be interrogated when it's so fashionable.
我们要是不接受的话是不行的
Mind you, I can't see the point.
你别介意 我不觉得有这个必要
We weren't careering about the train murdering strange women.
我们没有在火车上乱窜去杀害一个陌生女子
We were in bed.
我们都在睡觉
- I wasn't. - No.
- 我没有 - 对的
You were playing cards with your little chums.
你和你的朋友们一直在玩牌
- All of the night, you played the cards? - That's right.
- 你一整晚都在打牌? - 是的
I didn't bet. Much.
我没有赌钱 没有赌很多
And there you remained?
你一直在那?
- Right. - No, Monsieur Corky. That is wrong.
- 是的 - 不对 科奇先生 这不对
At Marseilles, you almost gave to Poirot the heart attack
在马赛 就在火车快要开的时候
by rushing past his window
你从波罗的窗边匆匆经过
as the train it was about to depart.
吓得波罗差点心脏病发作了
So I did. I got off to stretch the legs and the billowy portions.
是的 我下车去走动一下 伸展一下筋骨
Almost missed the ruddy train. Was it Marseilles?
可是却差点来不及回到火车 那是在马赛吗?
It was.
是的
Right.
好吧
Well, I wouldn't set much store by information emanating from me.
我总是记不住太多的东西
Famously stuck for "grey matter", eh?
脑筋卡壳了 哈?
Everyone knows that Corky's got a few pages glued together.
每个人都知道科奇总是会很健忘
It was also at Marseilles that the murder was committed.
凶手杀人的时候也是在马赛
Oh, hell. I've goofed.
噢 我的天 我犯错误了
Non, Monsieur Corky. You have goofed only
不 科奇先生 如果你是凶手
if the murder, it was committed by you.
你杀人了 才算是犯错误了
And this, Poirot is not, at the present time...
而这个 波罗 现在...
...disposed to believe.
还不相信
Goodness. What a glorious place.
我的天啊 这地方太棒了
It is rather splendid... in a shabby sort of way.
某种意义上来说 这里算是豪华的了
We're revoltingly happy here.
我们在这里肯定会很愉快的
Now...
现在...
Katherine, monsieur. There are only two rules at the Villa Marguerite.
凯瑟琳 先生 在玛格丽特别♥墅♥有两个规矩
You shall be comfortable and you shall not be hungry.
玩好 吃好
- Or thirsty, by God. - That is most kind, monsieur.
- 还要喝好 - 你们太好客了 先生
Would it be possible for me to use the telephone?
我可以用一下你们的电♥话♥吗?
I have one more person to question.
我还要问一个人一些问题
Open up, Corks. Chop, chop.
快开门 科奇 快 快
- Mr P wants the blower. - Merci.
- 波罗先生想用电♥话♥ - 谢谢
Monsieur VanAldin, you knew that I wished to interview you
范奥尔丁先生 你知道我想要跟你见面
and yet you disappeared.
可是你却失踪了
I was upset.
我很不安
I apologise. What do you want to know?
我很抱歉 你想知道什么?
You flew to Nice from Paris. Why?
你为什么要从尼斯飞到法国?
It was a surprise.
这本来是个惊喜
For whom?
是给谁的?
For my daughter. Spur of the moment.
我的女儿 纯属一时兴起
I took a plane from Paris to Nice.
我坐飞机从巴黎去了尼斯
Oh, come on. You can talk to the pilot.
哦 拜托 你可以去问问飞行员
Or are you going to say that someone as wealthy as me
还是你又要说像我这么富有的人
could have bribed the pilot?
轻易就能买♥♥通飞行员?
- Could you not? - Of course I could!
- 你可以吗? - 我当然可以!
I could bribe the damned President of the United States
我甚至还可以去买♥♥通那该死的美国总统
to dance naked on the White House steps!
让他在白宫门口的阶梯跳裸舞!
I was not on the train, Poirot. Take it or leave it!
我那个时候不在火车上 波罗 信不信由你!
Dear Mr VanAldin, you poor, poor thing.
亲爱的范奥尔丁先生 你这可怜的人儿
I absolutely insist you stay with us tonight.
我坚持你今晚留下来和我们一起
You need company. You need distraction.
你需要有人陪伴 分散一下注意力
You're at the Villa Marguerite now, Mr VanAldin.
你现在在玛格丽特别♥墅♥ 范奥尔丁先生
Things here are as right as rain.
在这里一切都是美好的
You'll see.
你等着看吧
Can you tell I'm wearing suspenders under this?
你看得出我在这个下面穿了背带吗?
Yes.
是的
Excellent.
很好
The party doesn't start for half an hour.
舞会半个小时后才开始
You're like a little puppy, really, aren't you?
你就像一只可爱的小狗 是吗?
Down! I'm cross with you.
放手! 我在生你的气
Why?
为什么?
Did I forget something?
我忘记什么了吗?
Married three years, eh? That's lino, isn't it?
结婚三周年了? 那是漆布 是吗?
Bakelite?
胶木?
- So, where's my present? - In my pocket.
- 我的礼物在哪里? - 在我口袋里
Hand it over!
交出来!
Get it yourself, you lazy tart!
自己去拿 你这只小懒猪!
There'd better be something down here apart from the usual nonsense.
你最好有些与众不同的好东西
I love you, Rosie.
我爱你 罗西
Whoa!
哇!
Ha! Here. Poirot.
哈! 你在这 波罗
This is local.
这是本地的喔
We call it the Infuriator.
我们把它叫做"狂怒者"
This'll put lead into your little propelling pencil.
他会把你的热情推到顶峰
Er... non, merci.
呃...不 谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
I must circulate before I drink it all myself.
在酒被我喝光之前 我要先去交际一下
Look here! I accuse you of being my wife!
听着! 我指控我的妻子你!
And I demand the right to be kissed.
我要求亲吻的权利
Mwah!
啾!
Oh, clever Corky.
噢 聪明的科奇
Mummy thought he'd forgotten her anniversary
妈妈还以为他会忘记他们的结婚周年
and he hasn't.
可是他没有
I hope to God for his sake it didn't cost a lot of her money.
我只希望这没有花她太多的钱
If money is in short supply, this rekindled friendship
如果你们钱不够了 向格雷小姐示好
with Mademoiselle Grey might be most convenient.
可能是最便利的了
That's why she's here.
这就是为什么她在这啊
It must be crystal clear to Katherine.
凯瑟琳一定很清楚这点
Oh, Mummy's incorrigible!
噢 妈妈太无可救药了!
She can't just have a party,
她不能只是开个舞会
she has to have a sensation.
她需要准备点有轰动性的东西
Oh, it's the helpless ruin. He's desperately attractive.
噢 这舞会肯定毁了 他太迷人了
He may be a killer too, of course.
当然 他也有可能是凶手呢
That's worrying.
这就是让人担忧的地方
Maybe that's what's attractive. I don't know.
有可能这才是吸引人的地方 我不知道
Oh, God!
噢 老天!
She's only gone and invited him as well!
她是疯了才会连他也请来!
Oh, Mummy!
噢 妈妈!
Not one to let a tiresome brutal murder cramp her style!
没有人会喜欢讨人厌的残酷杀人犯!
Lady Tamplin hasn't changed.
坦普林女士一点都没变
You clearly know each other.
你们明显很了解对方
She ran a sort of hospital here during the war.
打战的时候 她经营一家医院
Looked after me when I got my souvenir of Flanders.
我在弗兰德斯受伤后是她照顾我
Look, I'm glad to have caught you on your own, Miss Grey.
很高兴单独跟你聊天 格雷小姐
I just wanted to say...
我只想说...
Actually, I haven't got the faintest idea what I wanted to say.
其实 我还不知道要说什么
Some sort of half-baked offer to be of service.
我很愿意为你效劳之类的
- It's very kind of you. - It's perfectly tedious.
- 跟你聊天很高兴 - 我自觉很乏味无聊
- I mean, you're eminently capable. - No, really.
- 我的意思是你很优秀能干 - 不 真的
It's very generous of you to be concerned after this awful thing has happened.
发生那么可怕的事后 你还来关心我真的很好
I appreciate it.
我很感动
Oh, God, Major! Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 天啊! 少校 我很抱歉!
Oh, God! They're all gone now.
噢 我的天啊! 都打破了
I told Mr V I don't do silver service.
我早跟范奥尔丁先生说我不能端盘子的
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表