剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
He said he had eyes on our victim, Ethan.
伊森·科普兰
Ethan Copeland?
他不是伤者 他就是"狙♥击♥枪♥手"
He's not a victim. He's the sniper.
请回复 纳什队长
Come in, Captain Nash.
让他们进来 赶紧
Call them back in here. Do it.
-如果不照做 我们就被烧死吗 -让他们进来
- And if I don't, what-- we burn? - Call 'em in.
-就说你腿受伤了 赶紧 -不
- Tell them you broke your leg or something. Do it. - Nah.
你已经伤害够多消防员了
Think you've shot enough firefighters already.
"狙♥击♥枪♥手"是洛杉矶警♥察♥吗
The sniper's LAPD?
他被开除了
Ex-LAPD.
他的搭档离职后 我们意识到科普兰才是问题
After his partner quit, we realized Copeland was a problem
于是将他开除了
and we removed him from duty.
他现在开始报复社会了
Now he's making everybody pay for it.
有人知道巴比在哪个位置吗
Anybody have any idea where inside this building Bobby is?
他找到那个人时 报告了位置
He called it out when he found the guy.
三楼 B区
Third floor, bravo side.
那扇窗户附近
Somewhere around that window.
好 特警队跟着我们
All right. SWAT's right behind us.
我们来接手这里
We're taking over this scene.
-你来接手火场吗 -你是谁
- You're taking over the fire? - Who are you?
118队 霍华德·韩
Howard Han, 118.
而我们队长目前困在火场
And I guess since my captain's trapped inside that fire,
这里由我负责了
I'm in charge of this scene.
老大 请回复
Cap, come in.
你能把我带进去吗
Can you get me in there?
-巴比应该不想 -巴比会丧命 巴克
- Look, I don't think Bobby... - Bobby's gonna die in there, Buck.
-你得帮我 -帮你做什么
- You need to help me. - Help you do what?
去救我丈夫
Go get my husband.
你有病啊 我们都会死在这里 有什么意义啊
You're insane. We're both gonna die in here. For what?
反正我也完蛋了
I'm done either way,
不如多拉几个消防员给我陪葬
so I might as well take as many of you out with me as I can.
-没人会进来 -很简单
- Nobody's coming in. - It'll be easy.
从D区切入
Cut in on the delta side,
那边的火势已经控制住了
where most of the fire's been contained.
她进入之后 穿到B区
She drops in, she makes her way across to bravo.
但她要进火场啊
Except she'll be in a fire.
我穿上消防服 有保护装备
Put the gear on me. I'll be protected.
信我 我不会在里面待很久
Trust me, I'm not gonna be in there that long.
我们自己人困在里面
Listen, we've got one of our own in there.
他没有任何保护 可能还受了伤
He's unprotected, possibly injured.
行动之前 你得把对策告诉我
I need to know what your plan is before you make a move.
我先让手下就位 然后再告诉你
Just let me get my guys in position. Then I'll brief you.
我们得把火灭掉
We need to knock this fire down
这样才能进去救老大
so we can go in there and get Cap.
已经行动了
Yeah. About that.
走 走
All right, come on, come on.
他们怎么还不来
Where the hell are they?
还不都是你干的好事
You didn't make it easy.
整座楼都要被火吞噬了
The building is engulfed.
但为时未晚 你还有得救
But it's not too late. You can still save yourself.
我能带你逃离火场
I can help you get out of here.
不觉得白费唇舌吗 消防队长
You ever think it's just a waste of time, Captain?
有些人就不值得救
That some lives just don't deserve saving?
每一条生命都弥足珍贵
Everyone... deserves to be saved.
-我跟你一起去 -不 巴克
- I'm going with you. - No, Buck.
我在里面没法保护你
I can't protect you in there.
他专门狙杀消防员
He's trying to kill firefighters.
而你穿着消防服呢
Yeah, and you're dressed as one.
我要进去了
All right, I'm going in.
教我怎么做
Now tell me what to do.
有一个人几个月前在这里挟持了人♥质♥
You know, there was a guy that took this place hostage a few months back.
伤了很多人
Hurt a bunch of people.
我和搭档想制止坏人作恶
Me and my partner-- we tried to stop him.
但我们失误了 我搭档误伤了人♥质♥
But we made a mistake, and my partner shot the wrong person.
一个平民受伤了
An innocent man got hurt.
人非圣贤 孰能无过
We all make mistakes.
问题是 那个枪手
The thing is, that gunman...
不该活下来
shouldn't have been alive.
他嗑药过量了好几次
He'd OD'd multiple times.
但你们这些消防员
But you firefighters--
你这些所谓的英雄 总是把他救活
you so-called heroes-- you kept saving him!
救死扶伤是我们的职责
That's the job.
你们救了他 结果他去祸害人间了
You saved his life so he could go ruin someone else's!
我们无权决定谁生谁死
We don't choose who lives or dies.
我们尽力抢救所有人
We save everyone we can.
你们不用内心挣扎
You don't have to make the tough choices.
人们就爱戴你们
But people love you for it,
而讨厌我们这种人
and hate guys like me.
队长 我看到嫌犯了
Chief, be advised, I have eyes on the suspect.
你能够击中嫌犯吗
Do you have a clean shot?
不能 没法射击
Negative. Target red.
你觉得救人很难吗
You think saving lives is a hard job?
取人性命才难啊
Try having to take them.
阿西娜
Athena?
我是阿西娜·格兰特 嫌犯已制伏
This is Athena Grant. Suspect is down.
派急救员来
Need medical assistance.
纳什队长中枪了
Captain Nash has been shot.
阿西娜 你怎么...
Athena, how did you...
我来了
I'm here.
我来救你了
I got you.
总算醒过来了
Welcome back.
伊森
Ethan?
他被击毙了
He didn't make it.
我们抓了马龙之后
Once we arrested Malone,
伊森知道我们迟早会查出他才是凶犯
Ethan knew it was just a matter of time before we figured out he was the real sniper.
你走进了火海
You went into a burning building.
这不是我的错觉吧
I didn't imagine that part, right?
你真穿越了火海
You actually walked through fire.
你在里面啊
Well... you were inside.
这点小火可阻止不了我
I wasn't gonna let a little fire stop me.
我得把我家男人救出来啊
I needed to get my partner back.
谢谢你来救我
Thanks for coming to get me.
必须的
Always.
你没死
You are not dead.
你回来找我了
And you came back.
没想到啊
Wasn't sure that was gonna happen.
我当时逃走了
Yeah. I kind of ran away.
注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
你没来追我
You didn't chase after me.
我很长一段时间都觉得自己不够好
Listen, I-- I spent a long time feeling like I wasn't enough.
我不想再这样了
And I don't want to do that anymore.
如果你不想要我
So if you don't want me...
我想要
I do.
真心想
I really do.
你背着我小睡吗
Are you napping without me?
我辞职了
I quit my job.
什么
What?
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我有事
No, I'm not okay.
我精神上有事
I'm not okay in here.
我感觉快崩溃了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我需要治疗
I need help.
好
Okay.
我带你去治疗
I'll get you help, whatever it is.
我带你去治疗
We'll get you help, okay?
我好像忘带果汁了
I think I forgot the juice boxes.
丹尼可能会气疯
Denny might have a meltdown.
那个小可爱吗 才不会呢
My sweet baby? He would never.
你这个姥姥太宠他了
You are such a grandmother.
-他就是小魔鬼 -才不
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表