剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Welcome to the 23 line,
开往好莱坞洛和杉矶市区
with service to Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles.
前座是残障人士专属座位
Forward seating is reserved for mobility-challenged passengers
以及老年人专座
and members of the elderly community.
如果有人上车 我就离开
If somebody gets on, I'll move.
先生 CJ很特别
Sir, CJ here is very special.
-我是个自尊自爱的"亚斯柏格症患者" -对
- I'm a proud Aspie. - Yeah.
他喜欢人们坐对位置
He likes everyone to sit in a certain spot.
自从疫情以来 我就失业了
You know, I've been out of a job ever since the world stopped.
我今天想找份新工作
I'm trying to find a new one today,
如果没别的事
so if it's all the same to you,
我们井水不犯河水 各不相干吧
I'll mind my business, he can mind his.
什么情况 四级吗
What was that? A four?
雷声大雨点小吧
It felt like a dud.
都不会超过三♥级♥
I wouldn't put it at any more than a three.
别上网搜
Hey, no cheating.
加州理工学院最近几天一直追踪这些微震
Caltech's been tracking microquakes the last few days.
成千上万次
Thousands of them.
我不觉得是微震
That didn't feel micro to me.
听好了 各位
Listen up, people.
刚才震幅有点大 肯定有人会打求救电♥话♥
That one was a little bigger. Calls will be coming in.
准备好接听大量求救电♥话♥
Prepare for the deluge.
别这样啊 多灾多难的2020 留条活路吧
Come on, 2020, don't do me like that.
了解 先生
Understood, sir.
如果是水管破裂 我们会通知水电局
If it's a water main break, we'll notify Water and Power.
好莱坞水库的大坝
The dam at the Hollywood Reservoir.
崩堤了
It's coming apart!
水库大坝决堤了
The damn dam is coming down!
天呐 我躲不过去了
God! I'm not gonna make it!
请说一下您的位置 女士
Where is your location right now, ma'am?
-我躲不过... -女士
- I'm not gonna-- - Ma'am!
什么情况
What was that?
她说水坝决堤了
She said the dam broke.
前座是残障人士专属座位
Forward seating is reserved for mobility-challenged passengers
以及老年人专座
and members of the elderly community.
我理解你的生活遭到重创
Look, I get that you've been hit hard by everything,
但你也不能因此...
but that does not give you the right--
以及老年人专座
and members of the elderly community.
我们都要遭到"重创"了
Think we are all going to get hit hard.
我的娘啊
Holy mother of God.
温妮莎 温妮莎
Vanessa? Vanessa!
这玩意儿在那儿不科学啊
That does not go there.
洛杉矶消防局建立指挥中心后
As soon as LAFD has a command center,
把资源全都调到那里
direct your resources there.
事故带来的影响将会升级
And recognize that the area of impact will grow.
洪水将会继续漫过好莱坞其它区域
This water's gonna wanna keep going past Hollywood.
将遇洪街区在白板上列出来
We'll keep a list of flooded streets on the whiteboard.
梅 "二重唱"日结束了
May, Duet Day is canceled.
你接听总机线路
I want you to tap into the general line,
尽可能监听更多通话线路
eavesdrop on as many calls as you can.
找出遭遇洪水的街道
Listen for streets that are flooded out--
列在白板上
And put them on the board.
太优秀了
Gold star.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
我们在好莱坞101街道附近 事故现场令人惊讶
We are here at an incredible scene near the 101 in Hollywood.
各位 说出来都难以置信
Folks, you are not going to believe this.
一辆行驶在公路上的公交
A Metro bus traveling on the freeway
遭遇泥石流冲击后 挂在了楼层中间
was apparently struck by the debris flow and ended up here.
目前尚未得知车内有多少人以及伤亡人数
We do not have any word about how many people have been injured or the amount of casualties.
洛杉矶消防局和洛杉矶警局正火速前往救援
It appears that LAFD and LAPD are rushing to the scene.
好莱坞水库容量有25亿加仑吧
Hollywood Reservoir is, like, 2 1/2 billion gallons.
这么多水最终流向哪里啊
Where's all that water gonna go?
我妈经历过60年代那场洪灾
My mom survived the dam break in the '60s.
包尔德文山土坝溃坝那次[1963年]Baldwin Hills.
水的归宿只有一个方向
Water only ever wants to go in one direction--
就是奔向大海
out to sea.
我们来对"站点"了
This is definitely our stop.
第三季第一集 巴克遭遇了海啸
至少这回不是海啸 对吧
At least it's not a tsunami. Right?
这里
Over here!
我来
I'm on it.
她还活着 我来救治
She's alive. I got her!
我是洛杉矶消防局急救员
I'm LAFD.
-你叫什么名字 -艾什丽
- Can you tell me your name? - Ashley.
艾什丽 多灾多难这一年 雪上加霜 又遇事故了
Ashley. Understatement of the year, there's been an accident.
天呐 基思
My God, Keith.
救命 救我们出去
Help! Get us out of here!
洛杉矶消防局 我们会救你们出来
LAFD! We will get you out of there!
各位 都别动
Everybody, stop! Don't move!
都别动
Don't move!
已经派人到楼顶来固定车身了
I've got people on the roof working to stabilize this.
-女士 能听见我说话吗 -能
- Ma'am, can you hear me? - Yes.
你现在怎么样
How we doing in there?
肩膀被死死压住了
My shoulder's pinned pretty bad.
但我伤得不重
But I'm okay.
脖子痛吗
Any neck pain?
不疼
No, ma'am.
别乱动
Stay right here, okay?
好
Okay.
我去检查一下其他乘客
I'm just gonna go check the other passengers.
好
Okay.
欢迎乘坐23线
Welcome to the 23 line,
开往好莱坞洛和杉矶市区
with service to Hollywood and Downtown Los Angeles.
我是亨 你叫什么名字
I'm Hen. What's your name?
康纳·杰拉德
Connor Jared.
大家都叫我CJ
People call me CJ.
翠西没有意识了
Tracy won't wake up.
翠西是你朋友吗
Is Tracy a friend of yours?
救命 好疼啊
Help! It hurts!
先生 你别激动
Sir, try and remain calm.
马上就去救治你
We'll be in there soon.
太疼了 我受不了了
It hurts too much! I can't take it!
先生 别碰伤口
Sir, don't touch the wound.
先生
Sir?
有乘客股动脉出血
We got a femoral bleed!
CJ 别离开座位
CJ, just stay seated.
你干什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
CJ 你做什么
CJ, what are you doing?
遇到大出血状况
In the event of extreme bleeding,
必须绑上止血带
applying a tourniquet is essential.
没错 CJ 一定要绑紧
That's right, CJ. As tight as you can.
我是个自尊自爱的"亚斯柏格症患者" 无畏的侠客
I am a proud Aspie and a Wilderness Ranger.
你表现很棒
You're doing great.
我最近在努力跟人有眼神交流
And I'm working on my eye contact.
我是迪亚兹 各单位注意
This is Diaz, be advised.
巴克马上就要下去了
Buck's about to touch down.
他下去之后 我会放下吊带用来固定住车身
Once he's there, I'll send down the webbing to secure the bus.
成功降落 不错吧
I've landed. Not too bad.
应该可以固定住车身
Should be able to get this thing stable.
有好消息 老大
Got some good news, Cap.
自动档汽车使用的是液化天然气燃料
Automatic exfil's working on the natural gas tanks up here.
至少不用担心会爆♥炸♥了
At least we know this thing's not going to explode.
不幸中的万幸了
At least we got that going for us.
亨 戴上
Hen, put this on.
不管有没有固定住 都得带绳栓上去
Secured or not, nobody gets on without a tether.
只要能上去就行 老大
As long as we get on, Cap.
她醒了 她醒了
She's waking up! She's waking up!
两位 情况如何了
Gentlemen, where are we at?
第二个支撑点已固定好
Second tie-down point is secure.
前往中间位置
Heading for the middle.
-第二钩子已固定好 -车身固定住了
- Second hook's in, Cap. - We're secure up here.
老大 车底有人
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表