剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
直播 710高速公路追击战
尚不清楚追击何时开始
We're not sure where this chase started,
但车辆目前在710高速上向行驶
but the vehicle is currently moving west on the 710 freeway.
差点撞上了
That was close!
四辆洛杉矶警车正在追击
I count four LAPD vehicles in pursuit.
目标车辆 时速至少在100英里
He's got to be going at least 100 miles an hour.
限速65英里 对方时速105英里
105 in a 65 mile an hour zone.
嫌犯是男性吗
Is the suspect male?
鬼能看清嫌犯
The suspect was a blur.
车里还有其他人吗
Could you tell if there was anyone else in the vehicle?
只有先追上 才能看得清
The only way we're gonna see who's in that car is if we get a whole lot closer.
紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我在710高速上 我后方有一群警车
我们知道警♥察♥在追车
你开到右侧 给警方让路即可
不行 他们在追我的车
抱歉 你说你在警♥察♥追击的车上吗
I'm sorry, did you say you're in the car that the police are chasing?
对 我在开车 警♥察♥在追我
Yeah, I'm the driver. The police are chasing me!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
托尼 托尼·布莱森
It's Tony. Tony Bryson.
托尼 我是麦迪
Okay, Tony, I'm Maddie.
你能说下怎么回事 为什么不按警♥察♥指示停车
Can you tell me what's going on and why you won't pull over for the police?
因为我停不了
Because I can't!
变速杆坏了 车一直加速
The gear shifter thing broke and now, it just keeps speeding up.
我停不了车 快来救我
I can't stop the car. Please help!
你觉得他说的是实话吗
You think the kid's telling the truth?
我觉得孩子都是撒谎精
I think children, as a rule, are pathological liars.
谁说得准呢
So who knows?
但这个孩子好像很害怕
But this one seems pretty scared.
15岁 他可能都没有学车执照
15 years old, he probably doesn't even have his learner's permit.
将未出警单位都调过来
All right, send me every unit you can spare.
我们得封锁这条高速公路了
We're gonna need to shut down this freeway.
托尼 你现在时速多少
Tony, what's your speed right now?
100英里 105英里
100, 105.
你没踩油门
And your foot isn't on the gas pedal?
没有 我完全没碰油门
No, I'm not touching it at all.
这车就像是恶灵附体了
It's like the car's possessed.
就像我明知不该开 却还是开了
It's like I knew I wasn't supposed to be driving it
现在遭报应了
and it's punishing me.
你试过刹车了
Okay, and you've tried using the brake?
不好用 刹不了车
It didn't work. The car wouldn't stop.
车晃得很厉害
It started shaking real, real bad.
我之前还以为会车毁人亡
I thought I was gonna crash.
你没法将车调至空档吗
There's no way that you can shift the car into neutral?
我试过了 换不了档
I'm trying. I can't get it into gear.
救救我吧 我不能把车毁了
Please help me. I can't hurt the car.
车不重要 现在最重要的是你
Hey, the car is not important right now. Only you are.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
如果车撞毁了 我爸会杀了我
My dad will kill me if anything happens to this car.
不是那样
Okay, I don't think that's true.
不 他最爱这辆车了 胜过爱我
No, he loves it more than anything. More than me.
他都舍不得让人开这俩车
Like, no one's supposed to drive it.
他自己都舍不得开
He doesn't even drive it.
他只会坐在车里听菲尔·科林斯的歌♥
He just sits in it listening to Phil Collins.
托尼 你父亲肯定...
Okay, Tony, I'm sure that your father--
你得想想办法啊
You have to find another way!
他有些体力不支了
I think he's getting tired.
我们没多少时间了
We may have even less time than we thought.
有没有其它办法让他停下来
Isn't there any other way to stop him?
He's going too fast for a PIT maneuver.
警♥察♥在追车中使用的一种技巧 使目标车辆侧滑 失去控制 被迫停车
可以使用道钉路障
We could try spike strips,
但如果没正好刺中轮胎 车体可能失控
but if those tires don't hit just right, he could lose control.
-导致翻车 -这是辆敞篷车
- Flip the car. - The convertible.
他主动朝道钉开去呢
Maybe if he aimed for the strips?
他没怎么开过车 还特别慌张
An inexperienced driver in a car doing triple digits?
目标那么小 他瞄不准
There's no way he could hit a target that small.
但他倒是可以撞大一点的目标
But he could probably hit something bigger.
一个孩子在高速上驾驶失控车辆
Kid's car is moving like a runaway freight train,
但警方想到办法让他减速 以免撞毁
but they got a plan to slow him down before he crashes.
-我们去做收尾工作吗 -不是
- So we're on cleanup duty? - Not exactly.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
这是一辆1970版限♥量♥超跑
That car is a 1970 Ferrari Daytona Spider!
如果这车出现一点划痕
And if he so much as puts a scratch on it,
我发誓
I swear to God, I--
托尼已经不顾自身安危 只担心车了
Tony is already more afraid of hurting that car than he is of hurting himself.
一部分原因是他只有15岁
Partially because he is 15,
但主要原因是他觉得你爱车胜过爱他
but mostly because he thinks you love that car more than him.
我当然... 他不...
Of course I-- he doesn't--
他没真这么说吧
he didn't actually say that, did he?
他真这么说了
Yes, he did.
拜托 你得跟他说 不是这样
Now, please, I need you to talk to him and tell him he's wrong,
让他相信你更爱他
and I need him to believe it.
-好 -警车来接你了
- Okay. - We got a cruiser coming to you now.
车到了 车到了
He's here, he's here.
麦迪 你还在吗
Maddie, you still there?
麦迪 发生什么事了 你在哪儿
Maddie, what's going on? Where are you?
我在 我在
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm here.
警车减速了
The police are slowing down.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's happening?
-托尼 你能听见我说话吗 -爸爸
- Tony, can you hear me? - Dad?
爸爸 我错了 对不起
God, Dad, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
-我闯祸了 -不 没事 儿子
- I really screwed up. - No, no, it-- it's fine, son.
-你不生气吗 -当然不生气了
- You're not mad? - Of course not.
谁都有可能碰上这种事吧
It could happen to anybody, right?
你为什么不生气 你那么爱这辆车
Why aren't you mad? You love this car.
对 我爱死这辆车了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do love the car.
这辆车独一无二啊 托尼
I mean, it is a one-of-a-kind car, Tony.
当然 你也是独一无二的儿子
But I mean, you're a one-of-a-kind kid, too, right?
-天呐 我要死了 -什么
- My God, I'm gonna die! - What?
所以你才这么说
That's why you're doing this.
你只是假装不生气
You're just pretending not to be mad.
-我说我没生气了 -你绝对生气了
- I told you I'm not mad! - No, you're totally mad!
我知道
I know it!
你不朝我发火
You're just not yelling at me
只是不希望在我死前冲我吼
because you don't want our last words to be--
-不是那样 -我只是想开车向朋友炫耀
- That is not-- I just took the car to show my friends.
大家不相信一个"老古板"会有这么帅的车
Like, they didn't believe that some stick in the mud could have such a cool car--
"老古板"
Stick in the mud?
本来应该很有意思 结果我要因此丧命了
It was just supposed to be fun and now, I'm-- I'm gonna die.
你不会死
You're not gonna die, okay?
你得救以后 我可能会责罚你
I may wring your neck once I know you're safe.
你就别瞎想了 好好听我说
So please, just shut up and listen to me for a second, all right?
车不重要
The car doesn't matter, okay?
这些都不重要 托尼
None of it matters, Tony.
你安然无恙 才最重要
All that matters is that you get out of there in one piece.
我只在乎你的安危
That's all that I care about.
麦迪 说她有办法让车停下来
Maddie says she has a way to stop the car.
你好好听她指示
I need you need to listen to her
按她说的做
and then do exactly what she says, okay?
好 我要怎么做
Okay. What do I do?
路的前方有一个出口
Okay, there's an exit coming up.
伍德利大道已被清路
They're clearing a stretch of Woodley Avenue.
我们过去接应
We'll meet them there.
-他车速多少 -105英里
- How fast is he going? - 105.
他开到伍德利大道之后 他会踩刹车
Once he gets to Woodley Avenue, he'll hit the brakes,
希望能减速一些
hope he slows down a little.
-然后我们上场 -那是辆古董超跑
- And that's where we come in. - That's a vintage car.
这时候担心车合适吗 老奇
You worried about damaging a classic, Chim?
我担心孩子会受伤
I'm worried about damaging a kid.
80年代才有安全气囊
Airbags weren't standard until the '80s.
那种古董车 有安全带就不错了
A car that old, we're lucky it has a shoulder harness.
但如果能减到60到70
But if they can get it down to 60 or 70, you know...
他安然无恙的几率更大
I like his chances better.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表