剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
两个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮
Two brains are better than one.
我们结盟怎么样
What if we worked on it together,
到时俩人平分五百万
split the $5 million fifty-fifty?
抱歉 我已经跟泰勒结盟了
Sorry, I-- already made a deal with Taylor.
三个人分怎么样
How would you feel about 33-and-a-third?
你得把你那一半给他
You need to give him 50% of your cut.
我们不能三个人分
We're not splitting it three ways.
就多那么一点钱 你至于吗
Do you really need the extra $400K that bad?
我已经跟摄像大哥说好了 跟他分我那一半
I already promised my cameraman I'd split my half with him.
那就是四人分喽
So we split it four ways.
每个人还是能分到上百万
Okay? It's still more than a million each.
首先要有钱分啊
And 25% of nothing is still nothing.
有些线索还没发现
We're missing something.
我查了一下柳树这件事
I did some research on the whole willow tree thing.
你们知道有"河柳"这种树吗
Do you guys know there's something called an arroyo willow?
那不是树
It's not a tree.
而是灌木
More like a shrub.
人没法在下面驻足
Hard to stop beneath it.
我还是在这里继续当安静的美男子吧
Okay. I'll just be over here, then. Thinking. By myself.
"结盟真好啊"
Go team.
目标还是太多
We still have too many options.
需要更多数据 排除干扰项
We need more data to rule some of these out.
有个人能帮上忙
Well, I think we know a guy.
今天又要接到多少"寻宝"相关的紧急事件啊
I wonder how many dumb treasure hunt calls we're gonna get today.
是吧 太丧心病狂了
I know. It's been crazy, right?
昨天好像接到了四个
I think we had four yesterday.
是吗
Yeah?
都是什么情况啊
What were they?
有一个流浪汉
Well, you know, there's a homeless guy...
感觉到了吗 亨
Feel that, Hen?
我们落单了啊
I feel a definite chill.
不带我们玩耍啊
We've been left out in the cold.
让他们见识一下我们的实力吧
I think it's time we show them how it's done.
不 先生 急救员正在赶过去
No, sir, the paramedics are on their way to you now.
不在天文台
It's not at the observatory.
谁觉得这是个好地点
Who thought that was a good idea?
不是我
Not it!
霍利斯的第五部作品
Hollis's fifth book,
《星空下遇刺》
Stabbed Beneath the Stars.
凶案现场在天文台
The murder takes place at the observatory.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
到处都是蚂蚁啊
There's ants everywhere!
你说"蚂蚁"吗
I'm sorry, did you say "ants"?
火蚁
Fire ants.
他好像踩到蚁穴了
Looks like he stepped into a whole colony.
-希望他没过敏 -也没找到宝藏
- Let's hope he's not allergic. - Or a good guesser.
两节一又四分之三英寸水雾
Two sections of inch-and-three-quarter line with a narrow fog.
应该可以冲掉蚂蚁了
Should be enough for us to knock those ants right off.
来一道水幕
We'll make a water curtain.
40PSI[压强]40 PSI!
救人吧
Okay, get in there.
别乱动 冷静
You've got to stay still. Try to stay still.
检查呼吸道是否肿胀
Checking airway for swelling.
双边换气顺畅有力
Bilateral breath sounds are clear and undiminished.
无喘鸣现象
No stridor noted.
输液 注射苯海拉明
Pushing fluids, 25 of diphenhydramine,
加上肾上腺素以及皮质醇 以缓解中毒症状
with some epi and solumedrol to mitigate this venom reaction.
别乱动
Try to stay still.
再注射吗♥啡♥缓解疼痛
And five of morphine for the pain.
把他抬上救护车
All right, let's load him up.
他在这里挖什么呢
Wonder what made him want to dig out here.
你没法知道喽
Guess you'll never know.
是啊 他在这里挖什么呢
Yeah. What did make you think to dig out here?
我了解自己的权利
You know what? I know my rights.
这叫宪法
It's called the Constitution.
阿西娜
Hey, Athena.
从梅尔罗斯贸易战抓回来的人
Picked this one up at the Melrose Trading Post,
想从商贩那边偷一个箱子
trying to steal a chest from one of the street vendors.
这是个误会
It was a misunderstanding.
那个箱子跟视频里一样
That looked just like the one on the video.
箱子外形非常独特
The markings are very distinctive.
她三天前在博蒙特的跳蚤市场也被逮捕过
Yeah, she was also arrested three days ago at the Beaumont Flea Market--
说辞仍然是"误会"
similar misunderstanding.
也许没那么独特吧
Maybe not that distinctive.
曼森地下道
The Manson Tunnel.
你得去查一下曼森地下道
You gotta look in the Manson Tunnel.
寻宝吗
For a buried treasure?
什么宝藏
What treasure?
走吧 好好聊下曼森地下道吧
Okay, time to go. Let's chat about what's in the Manson Tunnel.
将她收监 希望她周六之前别被保释出去
Okay, let's book her and hope she doesn't make bail by Saturday.
听说帕萨迪纳举办古董巡展秀
I hear Antiques Roadshow is gonna be in Pasadena.
我可不想你到时又有这种"误会"了
I'd hate for there to be another misunderstanding.
收到
Copy that.
巴比
Bobby?
我做早餐呢
I-- I'm just making some breakfast.
真好
Sounds great.
今天出警太奇葩了 你也是吗
Did you have as crazy a shift as I did?
是啊 特别奇葩
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Super crazy.
不知你怎么想
I don't know about you,
反正我是受够这些寻宝的二货了
but I am sick and tired of these treasure-hunting fools.
这是什么情况
What was that?
我忙点事情呢
It's just a project that I'm working on.
你想来点法式吐司吗
You want some French toast?
我给你做个法式吐司吧
I'm gonna make you some French toast.
阿西娜 你想喝咖啡吗
A-Athena, you want some... you want some coffee?
你想吃煎蛋吗
How about some-- you want some eggs?
苍天啊
God.
不是你也加入了吧
Not you, too.
这是能找到溪水与河流的树林与公园
So, these are the woods, parks around L.A. where you find creeks or rivers.
红色代表有柳树之地
The red pins, that's where you find willow trees.
白色代表有苍鹭的地方
Now, the white pins are where you find herons.
绿色表示牛蛙之地
The green, bullfrogs.
我还没搞懂"灰桥咆哮"的意思
I'm not sure what the "gray bridge roared" means yet.
我觉得可能是一种比喻
I think it might be a metaphor.
你没少花功夫啊
This is very... thorough.
我有进展了
And I'm making some headway.
宝藏好像就在至日峡谷
I think the treasure is here in Solstice Canyon.
这里有一条小溪
There is a creek...
今早有人在那边被捕
Arrested someone there this morning.
没有宝藏
No treasure.
该死
Damn.
我还以为自己有所发现呢
I thought I was really onto something there.
我得重新调整一下了
Guess I'm gonna have to recalibrate.
我也得调整了
I think I do, too.
这是从何而来啊
Where did this come from?
白板吗
What, the whiteboard?
-下班路上买♥♥了一个 -不是
- I picked it up at the store on the way home. - No.
我是说 你怎么突然想去寻宝了
I mean this sudden desire to go searching for hidden treasure.
说不好
I don't know.
我就是看别人都在找
I just, I saw other people looking for it--
毕竟是五百万啊
and, I mean, it's $5 million--
我就想 我也找一下呗
and I figured, where's the harm?
这就跟买♥♥彩票一样吧
It's no different than playing the lottery, right?
买♥♥彩票可不会受伤进重症室
No one ever ended up in the ICU buying a lottery ticket.
我就见过一次 两个人...
There was that one incident where the two peo...
不重要
Okay. Doesn't matter.
我不会鲁莽行事
I'm not gonna go doing anything reckless.
我不会跑到悬崖边上或是挖煤气管道
I'm not gonna go scaling cliffs or dig around gas mains.
-只是幻想一下 -幻想钱
- This is just dreaming. - About the money.
拿那笔钱干什么啊
What would we do with it?
我心想 如果找到了
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表