剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
搭警♥察♥顺风车 他在医院等你
Well, he's got a police escort. He'll meet you there.
这一切赶紧好快啊
It just feels like it's going so fast.
你都怀孕九个半月了
You're nine and a half months pregnant.
孩子再不出世就成哪吒了
It's not that fast.
天呐
God.
祝你好运
Okay, wish me luck.
好运
Good luck.
小建议
Word of advice?
如果她让你闭嘴 就乖乖闭嘴
If she tells you to shut up, shut up.
遵命
Copy that.
不不 我不明白
No, no, no, no. I-I don't understand.
什么叫我不能见她
What do you mean I can't see her?
她在这里吧
She's here, right?
你老婆确实在这里
Yes, your wife is here,
但我说过了 她的病房♥处于监管状态
but as I explained already, her room is currently listed as secured.
监管 这是什么意思啊
Secured? What does that even mean?
有什么事吗
Everything okay here?
这位先生来看瑞秋·浩克森
This gentleman is here to see Rachel Hawkerson.
她是我老婆
She's my wife.
我接到电♥话♥说她和我儿子出车祸了
I got a call that she and my son were in some kind of accident,
但没人告诉我具体情况
but nobody will tell me anything,
只说我儿子在另一家医院 我还不能见我老婆
except that my son is at a different hospital and I can't see my wife.
先生 他们是710高速连环车祸的伤者
Sir, they were part of the collision on the 710 freeway.
-那场大型车祸吗 -对
- The-the big pileup? - Yes.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we go somewhere quiet where we can talk?
-我想见我老婆 -目前恐怕不行
- I want to see my wife. - I'm afraid you can't do that right now.
你老婆病房♥处于监管状态 因为她被拘留了
Your wife's room is secure because she's in our custody
警方正在调查今晚车祸肇事原因
while we investigate the cause of tonight's accident.
肇事
The cau...
对
Right.
新闻说事故由一名酒驾司机引起
On the news, they said it was a drunk driver.
对
Yes.
不
No.
不
No.
她不会那么做
She wouldn't do that.
毕竟雅各布还在车上
Not with Jacob in the car.
她答应过我
She promised me.
人有时会食言
Sometimes, we break our promises.
好
Okay.
好 谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
你儿子怎么样了
How's your son?
他还在手术中
He's still in surgery.
我
I--
我得过去
I need to get over there.
我可以派个警♥察♥送你去
I can have an officer take you.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
瑞秋在车祸现场说过什么吗
Rachel? At the scene?
她当时神志恍惚
She wasn't really coherent.
你不知道她酗酒吗
You didn't know she was drinking?
我以为她戒酒了
I thought all this was behind us.
她戒酒戒了很多次
She tried so many times to stay sober.
我们差点因此离婚
It almost broke our marriage.
但后来有了雅各布
But then... then Jacob.
我觉得
And I thought...
我心想 她这下必须戒酒了吧
I thought, "Finally, she'll have a reason not to drink."
我都不知该怎么跟孩子解释
I don't know what I'm gonna tell him.
这里面有没有可能是误会啊
Is there... Is there any way you're wrong about this?
她到达医院时血液酒精浓度超标
She had a BAC of .28 when she arrived.
超出四倍 属于醉驾
Four times the legal limit.
车祸发生时 指数可能更高
Probably higher at the time of the crash.
因此你儿子打求救电♥话♥时 她才神志不清
That would account for her disorientation from your son's 911 call.
雅各布打了求救电♥话♥吗
Jacob's the one who called 911?
心疼我儿子
My poor boy.
你也不知情
You didn't know.
我该知道
I should have.
我来了 我来了
I'm here! I'm here.
我没错过吧
I didn't miss it, did I?
再晚一点 你就错过了
Any longer, you might have.
已经张开十厘米了
You're fully effaced and at ten centimeters.
可以生了
We're ready to rock.
拿些医用品 就可以生了
We're gonna grab a few things, and we'll get started.
你没事吧 我能帮上忙吗
Are you okay? Can I do anything for you?
我可以闭嘴 我尽量
I can shut up. I mean, I can try.
不用
No, no, you're fine.
我需要呼吸念珠
You know what I need is my breathing beads.
放在宝宝袋里 袋子呢
They're in the baby bag. Where is that?
不在这里 我放在阿尔伯特的车里了
They're not here. I left them in Albert's car.
这样吧
You know what?
我马上联♥系♥他
I can call him real fast.
他可以送过来 快接电♥话♥
Maybe he can run it back over here. Come on, come on, come on.
我是阿尔伯特·韩
Hello. This is Albert Han.
请不要留言 有事发信息
Please do not leave a message. That's what texts are for.
转至语♥音♥信箱了
Straight to voice mail.
他可能睡觉呢 对不起
He's probably sleeping. I'm so sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事
You're okay.
请张开双臂
Extend your arms, please.
-可以了 -谢谢
- All set. - Thank you.
各位
Okay, guys.
来吧
It's go time.
你是因为今晚那场车祸打来电♥话♥吗
是
我也受伤了
急救人员已到现场救援了
First responders are on scene and working.
你应该能看到他们
You should be able to see them.
我看不见任何人
I don't see anyone.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured?
我出血了
Yeah, I think I'm bleeding.
大量出血
A lot.
车祸发生前一分钟
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
高速上有辆车
There's a car on the freeway.
反向开过来了
It's going the wrong...
呼叫118队
Dispatch to 118.
我是苏
Come in. This is Sue.
我是纳什队长
Go for Captain Nash.
纳什队长
Captain Nash,
一个车祸伤者打来求救电♥话♥
we received a call from a driver who says he was in the pileup
他说还困在车中
claiming he's still trapped in his car.
我们应该救出所有伤者了
I believe we already extricated everybody involved.
对方确定是这场事故的伤者吗
Are they sure they were in this crash?
对方没说太多 就挂线了
The line went dead before we could get too many details.
我们正努力联♥系♥上他
We'll try to reconnect with him now.
再打一次
Why don't you call again?
我是阿尔伯特·韩
Hello. This is Albert Han.
请不要留言
Please do not leave a message.
有事发信息
That's what texts are for.
巴比 求救者是阿尔伯特·韩
Bobby, the call came from an Albert Han.
他不是奇米的弟弟吗
Isn't that Chimney's brother?
你确定吗 对方不是挂线了吗
Are you sure? I thought that call was dropped.
我打回去 转至语♥音♥信箱了
I called the number back, and it gave me his voice mail.
留言是什么
What did the message say?
他说了名字 不让对方留言 因为
He said his name and to not leave a message because...
-有事回信息 -对
-'Cause that's what texts are for. -Yeah.
快来 搜一下每辆车
All right, let's go! Every vehicle. Every vehicle.
-阿尔伯特 -阿尔伯特
- Albert! - Albert!
-阿尔伯特 -阿尔伯特 你能听见吗
- Albert! - Albert! Can you hear us?
麦迪 下一次宫缩时
All right, Maddie. With your next contraction,
你就用力
I want you to push.
到时候了 要生了
This is it. This is really it.
今天真要生了
Today's the day.
-最美好的一天 -闭嘴
- Best day ever. - Shut up.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表