剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
社区管理委员会主席这是给自己批了个新阳台么
Did the HOA president approve himself a new balcony?
噢 不 是这样的
Oh, see, there you go.
戴维的朋友想
No, David's friend is trying
把车♥库♥改成套间给奶奶住
to convert her garage into her grandmother's suite.
但是市里不批准
She's getting pushback from the city,
我叫她给我看看
and I told her I'd take a look at it
也许我能帮忙
to see if I can help.
听着很适合你
Sounds perfect for you.
因为不然他就得全职当个业余侦探了
It was either that or become fulltime amateur detectives.
- 等等 - 我先说清楚
-Wait a minute. -Let me be clear.
我可不想再和你合作
I do not wanna work with you again.
好无情 你确定吗
That's cold. You sure?
嗨 嗨
Hi! Hi.
你刚才给我打电♥话♥是干啥
Did you just try to call me?
你和你母亲谈过了么
Have you talked to your mom?
那天晚上之后就没了 怎么了
Not since the other night. Why?
我们在公园看到她了
We saw her by the park.
本来想打个招呼 但她在睡觉
We wanted to say hi, but she was sleeping.
妈妈说别烦她
Mom said not to bother her.
你和尼娅去洗漱吧
Why don't you and Nia go wash up?
好
Okay.
她在睡觉
She was sleeping?
哪里
Where?
亨 我只是
Hen, I was just...
别骗我 妈
Don't lie to me, Ma.
我能上车么
Can I come in?
妈 这段时间一直住在车里
Ma, you've been living in your car this whole time?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
不知如何开口
I didn't know how.
嗨 亨丽埃塔
"Hey, Henrietta,
猜猜是谁丢了工作 还被公♥寓♥赶出来
guess who lost their job and got evicted."
妈 是疫情的问题
Ma, it's a pandemic.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
我是6♥4♥岁的破产老太婆了
I'm 6♥4♥ years old and dead broke.
感觉就是我的错
Feels like it might be my fault.
我也不想你因此批判我
And I didn't want you to judge me.
你不希望我批判你
You didn't want me to judge you?
我可没有批判过你
When have I ever judged you?
你是想我按照先后顺序说
You want that list in chronological order
还是按伤害大小说
or order of importance?
或者直接说最近的
Or how 'bout we just go with the most recent?
妈 你说我上医学院太老了
That I'm too old for med school, Ma?
不
No!
不 亲爱的 不是那个意思
No, honey. It's not like that.
那是什么意思
Then what?
你啊
Ah, you've...
总是与众不同
always been different.
严肃 专注
Serious. Focused.
不达目标誓不罢休
Anything you wanted, you went after till you got it.
这种专注是我从来没有过的
That takes a kind of dedication I ain't never had.
我总是有点
I've always been...
因此嫉妒
a little jealous of that.
但也非常骄傲
But so proud.
每次看到你的人生如此精彩
I look at the amazing life you've made for yourself
我就赞叹不已
and I'm in awe.
你有所成就 亨丽埃塔
You've built something, Henrietta,
而我
and I...
我不希望你失去这生活
I just don't want you to lose it.
我不希望你
I don't want you to...
妈 你是想说最后和你一样吗
What, Ma, to end up like you?
我知道不是什么很实际的人
I know I'm not the most practical person in the world.
我妈妈遗传给我的
I get it from my mama,
也是我奶奶遗传给她的
who got it from her mama before her.
我们只为今天而活
We live for today
因为明天根本说不准
'cause tomorrow's not promised.
但有时候 明天总会
But it turns out sometimes tomorrow shows up
狠狠咬你一口
and bites you in the ass.
我会没事的
I'ma be okay.
因为我是个战士
'Cause I'm a fighter.
就像我妈妈一样
Like my mama.
这可不一定是我遗传给你的
I'm not sure you get that from me.
你父亲总是
Your father always
可他不在 妈 是你陪伴了我
He wasn't there, Ma. You were.
我尽力了
I tried.
我知道
I know...
虽然我有时会失败 但
I didn't always succeed, but...
我真的尽力了
I really did try.
记得有一次
Remember that time
我当时9岁大
I was about nine years old
我跟你说 我不想上学了
and I told you I didn't feel like going to school?
你说 你不是非得上学
And you said, "You don't have to go to school,
但你每天必须学到新东西
but you have to learn something every day."
于是咱们去图书馆
So we went to the library.
然后去公园野餐
And then we went to the park for a picnic.
你那天好像看了三本书
I think you read three books that day.
都因为那个弗雷斯特家的女孩
All because that little Forrester girl
故意刁难你
was picking on you.
你怎么知道的 妈 我没说过
How'd you know that, Ma? I didn't tell you.
我可是你妈妈
I'm your mama.
很高兴是你
I'm glad you are.
我也是
Me too.
我们的邻居常常是我们最好的老师
Our neighbors are often our best teachers.
在动荡时 教我们享受生活
They teach us to find joy in turbulent times.
我坐在钢琴旁
*I sit at my piano
有时候 教我们学会
Sometimes, they're where we learn
激♥情♥和共情
compassion and empathy.
丁香枯萎
*And the lilacs die
丁香汲取着水分
*And the lilacs drank the water
当邻居 意味着要学会
Being a good neighbor means mastering the arts
无私和妥协
of selflessness and compromise.
祖母现在要和我们来一起住了吗
Is Grammy gonna live with us now?
是的 宝贝 祖母要搬进来了
Yes, baby. Grammy's moving in.
邻居帮我们发现和重塑
Our neighbors help us define and redefine
家庭的意义
our concept of family.
像过去一样
*Like I used to do
嗨 巴克
Buck, hey.
嗨
Hi.
我知道 那次约会后我们还没说过话
Look, I realize we haven't talked since our date,
那次约会也有点尴尬
and I know it was kinda awkward.
简直是灾难
Yeah, it was terrible.
嗯
Yeah.
总是 我觉得你很棒
Listen, I think you're great.
我们又是邻居
And we live in the same building,
虽然可能很奇怪 但这不该奇怪
which could be totally weird, but it shouldn't.
嗯 绝对不该奇怪
No, it absolutely shouldn't.
那 给你的
So here.
巧克力芝士蛋糕
Chocolate cheesecake.
欢迎搬进来
Welcome to the neighborhood.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我现在很高兴
I'm so happy right now,
而且奇怪的是这都要感谢你
and I weirdly owe it all to you.
糟糕的约会认识了好男人 这事可不常有
It's not every day a bad date introduces you to a great guy.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, a what now?
维罗妮卡 你护发素好像没有了
Hey, Veronica, I think you're out of conditioner.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表