剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
I was never able to figure that part out.
我搜索了他的小说集
I searched his novels.
找不到出处
Couldn't find a reference.
不知道遗漏了什么
Not sure what I missed.
你遗漏了一本书
You're missing a book.
霍利斯未出版的书
Yeah, Hollis's unpublished book.
《满目疮痍的格伦代尔》
Gutted in Glendale.
-巴比 -怎么了
- Bobby? - Yeah.
我知道宝藏在哪了
I think I know where the treasure is.
格伦代尔峡道
The Glendale Narrows.
河这一带的名字
That's what they call this part of the river.
等下 你是说这个混凝土水渠吗
Wait. You mean this concrete channel with water in it?
我一直跟人说这不是条河
I keep telling everybody, this is not a river.
所以才没人想到啊
Which is exactly why no one else ever thought of it.
你们这些寻宝者全都往山里跑
All of you adventurers thinking you had to trek up into the mountains.
就没想过在城市里找一下
Never occurred to you to look right here in the city.
苍鹭之家
Home of herons.
以及牛蛙
And bullfrogs.
灰桥咆哮 就在眼前
And a gray bridge roaring. Right there.
这个比喻也太没水准了
Bit on the nose for a metaphor.
霍利斯不仅没才华 还不可信
Well, Hollis isn't really a poet. Or a trustworthy person.
不只他一个
He's not the only one.
不是吧
Seriously?
不是说好放手了吗
Well, so much for giving up.
你们太不要脸了
I cannot believe you guys.
大家都同意不再寻宝了
We agreed we'd all stop looking.
结果大家都找来了
And yet here we all are.
你们还带装备来了吗
Did you two really bring your gear?
不清楚地形 带上工具 有备无患
Wasn't sure what the terrain would be like. Wanted to be ready.
他们还带了救生工具
They brought their med kits.
这场寻宝 伤者无数 各种救援
This treasure hunt has been nothing but medical rescues and injuries.
我也是为了以防万一
I was not about to be one of them.
你们怎么猜到是这里
So, what tipped it off for you guys?
霍利斯尚未出版的小说
Hollis's yet-to-be-released novel,
《满目疮痍的格伦代尔》
Gutted in Glendale.
诗中有提到"狭窄处"
And then the part in the poem about a narrow place.
整理一下线索
Put it together...
-格伦代尔峡道 -我们是因为"河"
- Glendale Narrows. - It was the river for us.
泰勒说霍利斯喜欢在这里晨跑
Taylor said Hollis used to jog here.
我老婆写了一个程序
My wife wrote an algorithm
检测出卫星图像的变化
that detects changes in satellite images.
现在怎么办
Okay, well, what do we do now?
六个人 一个宝藏
Six of us, one treasure.
我和巴比最先到
Technically, Bobby and I pulled up first.
因为你没把霍利斯未出版的小说告诉大家
Because you elected to keep the name of Hollis's unpublished novel to yourself.
我不知道是线索
I didn't know it was important.
你也没说你用算法分♥析♥来找线索
Also, pretty sure this is the first time any of us are hearing about an algorithm.
各位 五百万
Okay, guys, look, it's $5 million.
我们分五份
So we split it five ways.
七份
Seven.
我们跟泰勒以及摄像大哥说好了
We have a preexisting deal with Taylor and her... cameraman.
没有名字的摄像大哥都有份吗
The cameraman with no name gets a cut?
人都没来 还分什么钱
I really don't think that anyone who isn't physically here should get a cut.
不行
No, no, no.
她已经知道我们在哪了
sh-she already knew where we were going.
行 那就分七份
Okay, fine, look, we-we split it seven ways.
我数学不好
I don't know the exact math,
但够分吧
but that's enough.
是71万四千两百八十五
It's-- $714,285.
71.4分钱
71.4 cents.
没有0.4分钱这种存在吧
I don't know what to do with the point-four.
你留着那几分钱吧
You-you can keep ours.
我们找到宝藏了
We found the treasure.
我们一起去揭晓吧
So let's go enjoy it. Together.
走吧
Come on.
肯定埋在小岛之上
It's got to be buried on one of those little islands,
那几个沙州
the sandbars.
我看到柳树了
I see some willow trees.
但怎么能知道是哪一棵呢
But how will we know which one it is?
应该有个标记
There's supposed to be a marker.
标记点是"H"
"H" marks the spot.
看来已经有人过去了
Or maybe we'll find someone else already there,
先我们一步
beating us to it.
-实习生吗 -各位同僚
- Is that Probie? - Guys!
我找到了
I found it!
分成八份是多少钱呀
What's five million divided by eight?
我不想再算了
I'm not doing any more math.
拉维 你最先找到 就由你来开吧
Ravi, why don't you do the honors since you were here first?
要不是我们争来吵去
Pretty sure we would've been here first
我们肯定会先找到
were it not for the extended round of negotiations.
没我想得那么沉
Wasn't as heavy as I thought.
可能只是张支票 而不是珠宝
I'm guessing it's just a check, not the actual jewels.
谁会蠢到真放珠宝啊
I mean, who would be dumb enough to do that? Right?
开什么国际玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.
什么
What?
我们得跟哈考特先生聊聊了
I think we need to have a word with Mr. Harcourt.
大门开着
Gate's already open.
不祥的预感啊
Never a good sign.
前门也开了
Front door is open, too.
我进去查探一下
I'm gonna go in and check it out.
你们原地待命
You all wait here.
不能让你一个人进去
You are not going in there alone.
我们跟你一起进去 阿西娜
We're going in with you, Athena.
你们是警♥察♥吗
Do any of you have a badge?
有枪吗
And a gun?
没有吧
I didn't think so.
都等着
Wait here.
他"寻获自己的结局"了
Guess he found his ending.
天呐
My God.
他死了吗
Is he... dead?
更像是被谋杀了
Most likely murdered.
不是让你们在外面等着吗
Didn't I say to wait outside?
你们怎么就不听话
Why do you people never listen?
为你的清白作证呗
So that we could be your alibi?
著名作家死于家中
欢迎收看第八频道重大新闻
This is News 8 with breaking news.
我是泰勒·凯利
This is Taylor Kelly
从霍利斯·哈考特府邸为您带来报道
reporting from outside hollis Harcourt's mansion,
这里上演了惊天大反转剧情
where, in a twist worthy of one of his novels,
这位著名作家死了
the famed author has been found dead.
这回真死了
Again.
你们一起找到了一个空的宝藏箱
So, you all found an empty treasure chest,
于是气势汹汹来这里找他算账
drove down here like an angry mob to confront him,
现在他死了
now he's dead.
但你们跟他的死没有任何关系
But these facts are unrelated to each other?
瑞克 我们到达时 他就已经死了
Rick, he was dead when we got here.
-我们不是凶手 -只是有这个心
- We didn't kill him. - We just wanted to.
巴克
Buck.
-你是新人 -对
- You're new. - Yeah.
我跟他们不是一伙儿
I'm not really with them.
我跟他们都不熟
I barely know these people, so...
-警探 -说
- Detective. - Yeah.
拿到监控录像了
We got the security footage.
不是他们
Wasn't them.
我也没怀疑过你们
I didn't actually think it was.
我只是
I was just...
我只是尽职调查
I was just doing my job.
但逗一下你们确实很有意思
And maybe enjoying the moment a little.
瞧瞧
Take a look at this.
她穿着快递公♥司♥工作服
She's wearing a Zip Parcel uniform,
但开的却不是快递车
but that is not one of their trucks.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表