剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
超级宝妈_贝丝!
直播中
各位优秀的超级宝妈们 大家好
Hey there, all my Successful Super Moms.
欢迎来到贝丝·里德曼的直播空间
This is Beth Reidman coming to you live
这里是我儿子布莱森12岁的生日宴
from my son Bryson's 12th birthday party!
我要向大家展示一下优秀宝妈或宝爸
I am gonna show you how a Successful Super Mom-- or Dad--
怎么办生日派对
throws a birthday bash.
小寿星来了
And there's the birthday boy right now.
生日宴开心吗
How are you enjoying the party?
技术故障 见谅
Technical difficulties.
你也可以做个正常妈妈
Or maybe you could be a normal mom
别在INS上做直播
and not go live on the Gram.
得罪各种出手阔绰的金主
And disappoint my sponsors who were generous enough
这可都是赞助商送来的东西
to give us all this stuff for free, by the way?
但这些太低级了
But it's so lame.
你竟然让我穿成这样
I can't believe you made me wear this.
为什么不能如我所愿 玩彩弹射击或激光枪战
Why couldn't we just do paintball or laser tag, like I wanted?
这些都太幼稚了
This stuff is for babies.
太暴♥力♥了 你说的游戏都是模拟战争型
Too violent. Those games are like simulated war--
我可不能直播这种
I can't put that on my blog.
你办生日宴是为自己啊
So this party is for you?
就为了直播吗
To give you content for your blog?
我靠直播混饭吃 金主赞助来糊口
My blog and all the sponsored content is what pays the bills around here.
我都没脸面对小伙伴们了
You're embarrassing me in front of my friends.
别瞎说了 大家都玩得很开心啊
What are you talking about? Everyone is having a great time.
绷床多抢手啊
The trampoline is a hit.
都是些小孩子才玩的游戏
Everything here is for babies.
我12岁了 妈
I'm 12, Mom.
那你也不想玩「贴驴子尾巴」游戏了呗
So I guess that means you don't want to play pin the tail on the donkey?
「贴驴子尾巴」
Pin the tail on the donkey?
你之前有正经工作 不当网红时更好
I think I liked it better when you had a real job.
我到底要怎么证明我不是小孩了 缴税吗
What do I have to do to prove to her? I'm not a kid anymore, pay taxes?
接下来是派对亮点了
And now for a party favorite,
「贴驴子尾巴」
pin the tail on the donkey!
这是让孩子们开心到爆的生日传统游戏
This game is a classic that is guaranteed to keep the kids having fun.
来吧 玩一下
Come on, guys, try it.
很好玩
It's fun!
我第一个来吧
Okay. I guess I'll go first.
你妈玩得很尽兴啊
Your mom's really into this party.
-有点奇葩 -闭嘴吧
- It's kind of weird. - Shut up.
我讨厌这个破派对
I hate... this stupid... party!
妈妈
Mom!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我妈被「钉在驴子」上了
我当时在玩蹦床 螺丝脱落弹飞了
I was jumping on the trampoline, and a spring flew off.
差点干掉我啊
And it almost killed me.
看下情况
All right, let's see what we got.
两处被钉住了
Looks like she's pinned to the wall in two places.
快来救治
All right. Let's go, let's go.
女士 别动
Ma'am, don't move.
你一动可能会导致螺丝移位
Any movement could cause that spring to shift,
从而伤得更重
and that would not be good.
肯定是高速飞插而入
Must've been traveling at top speed.
直接穿透手掌
Put a hole right through her hand.
以及上半身
And her torso.
-她不会有事吧 -你先别过来
- Is she gonna be okay? - Give us some space.
我保证我们会救出她
We're gonna take real good care of your mom, I promise.
-你手指能动吗 -应该可以
- Can you move your fingers? - I think so.
很好 表示螺丝没打中肌腱 没伤到神经
Good. Means the spring likely missed the tendon. No nerve damage.
谢天谢地 我自♥拍♥全靠这只手
Thank God. It's my selfie hand.
脉搏略高 但血压稳定
Pulse is slightly elevated, but BP's normal.
她没有大碍 也是神奇
Miraculously, she's stable.
双边换气音顺畅
Getting bilateral breath sounds.
螺丝好像没有刺伤肺部
Spring likely didn't puncture her lungs,
但离她脊椎只有毫米之差
but it's probably millimeters away from her spine.
我可以包扎伤口
I can pack the wound,
但不知道怎么把她弄下来
but I don't know how to detach her from the barn.
不用 连着"驴墙"什么一起转运
We don't. Transport her with it, donkey and all.
巴克呢
Where's Buck?
这是风车锯
This is a circular saw.
刀片相当锋利 吹毛利刃
This blade is strong enough to cut through anything.
-厉害 -削铁如泥
- Cool. - Even metal.
削骨肯定也不在话下
I'll bet it could slice through bone, too.
-一般不用来... -巴克 拿锯来
- Yeah, we don't... - Buck! We need that saw.
要走了 抱歉
I gotta go. Sorry.
你这个道具很给力啊
You went really hard-core with this party design.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
我是网红主播 主打妈咪系列
Literally. I run a mommy blog.
我花了几个月策划这个派对
I spent months planning this thing,
想搞得棒棒哒
trying to make it perfect,
结果我儿子讨厌我这样
and my kid hates me for it.
他不讨厌你 12岁少年都这样
He doesn't hate you. He's just 12.
他不会放在心上
He'll get over it.
我不管做什么 都没法讨他欢心
Feels like no matter what I do, it's wrong.
你这个棚子搭得很不错啊
You did a great job constructing the shed.
-质量杠杠啊 -是成套组件
- Really quality work. - It was from a kit.
都不是我选的 赞助商送的
I didn't even pick it out. A sponsor sent it.
至少会有人帮你拆掉
Well, at least you have help taking it down.
快好了
Almost there.
最后一处
Last one, Cap.
第一阶段救援成功了
Okay, so, phase one was a success,
但没法把她连门一起送上救护车
but there's no way we get her in this door in the ambulance.
要叫平板拖车来
We got to call for a flatbed.
这是穿透性创伤 没时间等车了
We got a penetrating trauma. I don't think we can wait.
还有其它办法吗
Got any other options?
轻点 慢点
Easy, guys, easy.
-小心弹簧 -很好
- Watch the springs. - Good work.
-妈 我把你手♥机♥拿过来了 -谢谢儿子
- Mom! I got your phone! - Thank you, sweetie.
我很抱歉把你当小孩子 你说得没错
I'm sorry I treated you like a little kid. You were right.
我还是干回之前无聊的工作吧
I'm just gonna go back to my soul-sucking job.
妈妈 你还是别放弃当网红了
But, Mom, I don't think you should give up the blog.
你看
Look.
天呐 我没关直播吗
My God. I was live the whole time?
直播人数暴涨 你要火了啊
Look. You're trending. You're gonna be Internet-famous.
我们要暴富了
We're gonna be rich!
网红门槛低 直播养娃挣大钱啊
I am monetizing parenthood!
紧急呼救
第四季 第十集
儿子
Hey, sweetie.
-你怎么还没睡 -我能和妈妈们一起睡吗
- What are you doing up? - Can I sleep with you and Mama?
当然可以了
Well, of course.
上来
Get on up in here.
-你做噩梦了吗 -没有
- You have a bad dream? - No.
你只是想被妈妈们抱吧
You just want to cuddle, that's it.
你没事吧
You okay?
你在烦恼明天的事
You're worried about tomorrow.
尼娅要走了
About Nia leaving.
我不想让她走
I don't want her to go away.
她确实总爱惹我
I know I get mad at her sometimes.
但我不想让她走
I just don't want her to leave.
我们也不想
Neither do we.
我们说过这事了
It's like we talked about.
尼娅跟我们一起住
Nia came to live with us,
因为她亲妈当时没有能力照顾她
because her real mom couldn't take care of her.
但她妈妈的状况好转了
But now her mom is better,
尼娅就得跟她回家了
so Nia gets to go home to her.
我们确实会很伤心 但这对尼娅是好事
Now, that's gonna hurt for us, but it'll be good for Nia.
你们也不是我亲妈
You're not my real moms.
我也要被送回去吗
Are you gonna have to give me back, too?
丹尼 我们就是你亲妈们
Denny, we are your real moms.
你最亲的妈就是我们了
We're your mothers in every way that matters.
没人能把你带走
And no one is ever taking you away from us.
法律上也不允许啊
We even have a piece of paper from a judge that says so.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表