剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
举报"生产违规"
to report a labor violation.
别说生产这个词
Don't say that word.
你开始宫缩了吗
Are you having contractions?
频率很高
Constantly.
但都是假性宫缩
But not real ones.
假性阵痛 已经持续一周了
Braxton Hicks. I've been having them all week,
每次都以为要生了
and every time I think something's gonna happen...
结果都不是
nothing.
情绪波动很大吧[过山车]An emotional roller coaster.
怪不得头晕恶心
Well, that would explain the nausea.
你们给孩子取名字了吗
You guys got a name yet?
-派珀 -不好
- Piper. - No.
-帕皮 -不要
- Poppy. - No.
-普林塞斯[公主] -太俗了
- Princess? - Yuck.
普丽西拉
Priscilla.
P字开头[尿尿]就到这里了
Okay. That's it for the Ps.
我们该... 怎么了
Should we s... What?
你说得我想尿了
Now I have to pee.
不是我的错
That wasn't my fault!
待定中
Still TBD.
你们还是尽早决定吧
Yeah, you might want to "D" That a little faster.
我妈当年赶到医院生我弟时
When my mother went to the hospital to have my little brother,
她也没想好名字
she didn't have a name picked out, either.
结果生完之后一激动
Then she got all caught up in the emotion,
给孩子取了接生医生的名字
named him after the nice doctor.
我弟这辈子因为名字可没少受罪啊
And my brother has been living his entire life regretting it.
天呐 这是取了什么名字啊
My God. What did she name him?
诺曼
Norman.
你不是姓
Isn't your last name...?
贝茨
Bates.
诺曼·贝茨 《惊魂记》里变♥态♥杀人狂
丧心病狂吧
Exactly.
赶紧给孩子取名字啊
给孩子取名字 大家有什么好建议
Hey, anybody got any suggestions for baby names?
你们的名字就算了
Not any of your names.
还以为你会抓阄取名字呢
I thought you were just gonna put names in a hat.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧
Okay, here we go.
"我真心不想这样给孩子取名字"
"I really don't want to pick our baby's name this way."
这么长的名字 驾照装不下啊
Okay, but that's never gonna fit on her driver's license.
麦迪 麦迪
Maddie. Maddie!
额和珊浓当时也不知给孩子取什么名字
Shannon and I didn't know what we were gonna name Christopher.
见到孩子那一刻 觉得他就是克里斯了
Then we saw him and we knew.
对 实在没招了啊
Right. We're way ahead of our skis here.
生完再取吧
诺曼·贝茨
她不喜欢这样吗
She didn't like that idea?
她回我"精神变♥态♥"
I think she just called me a psycho.
麦迪还处于假临产吗
Maddie still having false labor?
我知道孩子会考验家长的耐性
I know kids are supposed to test your patience,
但我还以为要等到出生以后呢
but I thought she'd at least wait until she was out of the womb.
至少她出生时 你们做好充足准备了
Well, at least, you'll be well-prepared for her arrival.
必须充足啊
We are.
玩具 衣服 毛巾 毯子 营养品
Baby toys, clothes, towels, blankets, supplements.
-冻干食物 -干粮都准备了
- Freeze-dried rations. - Rations?
就这么不喜欢医院饮食吗
What, do you hate hospital food that much?
威尔逊
Hey, Wilson!
过来搭把手
Could use a hand here.
不是 就是怕万一医院停电
No, in case the hospital loses power.
不是刚给救护车补给完医用品吗
Didn't we just restock the ambulance?
是 但做好充分准备总是好事嘛
Well, yeah, but there's no such thing as being too prepared, right?
好 毕竟天有不测风云
Sure. Like there's any rhyme or reason for the crap life throws at you.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
您好 你们是急救中心吗
接应求救者的地方
正是
The one and only.
我是麦迪 你叫什么名字
I'm Maddie. What's your name?
雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布 你有事吗
Hi, Jacob. Are you okay?
-我妈有些不太对劲 -怎么不对劲
- My mom's acting weird. - Weird how?
她好像神志不清了 问她什么都没反应
I think she's lost. I asked her but she won't talk to me.
你从哪打来电♥话♥的啊 雅各布
Where are you calling from, Jacob?
-我们在车里 -你妈在开车吗
- We're in the car. - Is your mom driving?
是
Yeah.
你开扬声器 我跟你妈说几句
Can you put the phone on speaker so I can talk to your mom, Jacob?
好
Okay.
妈妈 911接线员想跟你说话
Mom, there's a 911 lady that wants to talk to you.
女士 我是911接线员
Ma'am, this is 911.
我知道你好像状况不好
I understand you're having some trouble.
请停车 我们派人过去
Please pull over and we can send some help.
妈妈 别这样啊
Mom, please.
女士 你能听见吗
Ma'am, can you hear me?
她什么都听不进去
She won't talk to anybody.
妈妈 你得听911接线员的话
Mom, you got to talk to the lady.
雅各布 什么情况
Jacob, what's happening?
我妈刚才又撞上了一辆车
M-My mom just hit another car!
你知道自己的位置吗
Can you see where you are?
我们在高速上
We're getting on the freeway.
禁止通行 错误方向
但我们方向反了
But we're going the wrong way!
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
高速有辆车 反向开过来了
您还在吗
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
有辆车在路上横冲直撞
This car is driving all over the road.
-她肯定瞎了 -911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
- I swear she's blind. - 911. What's your emergency?
我在710高速上 有个傻叉
I'm on the 710 and some idiot...
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
你能认清目前位置吗
Can you see where you are?
我们在高速上
We're on the freeway.
但方向反了
But we're going the wrong way!
呼叫洛杉矶警局
Dispatch to LAPD.
有个违章驾驶司机
We have a motorist driving against traffic
开在710高速路北行线
in the northbound lanes of the 710 freeway.
立即拦截
Intercept immediately.
女士 你得赶紧停车
Ma'am, you need to pull over immediately.
加州公路巡警 这里是接警中心
CHP, this is Metro Dispatch.
你们要立即封锁710高速路 从43出口开始
You need to shut down the 710 north just after exit 43.
一个女司机从南驶向北行线
We have a female motorist driving south in the northbound lane.
她儿子也在车里 名叫雅各布
Her son's with her in the car. His name is Jacob.
加州公路巡警 请注意 车里有小孩
CHP, please note, there is a child in the vehicle.
妈妈 求你了
Mom! Please!
我们开反向了
We're going the wrong way!
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
快停车
Pull over! Now!
妈妈 停车吧
Mom! Please!
妈妈 求你了
Mom! Please!
求你了
Please...
雅各布
Jacob.
雅各布 你还在吗
Jacob, can you hear me?
雅各布
Jacob?
各单位请立即前往710高速事故现场
All units responding to incident on the 710.
调度中心 727L30警员前往车祸现场
Dispatch, show 727-L30 approaching crash site
从北面驶入
from the north side of the incident.
见到事故现场负责人后 我会再汇报
I'll report back after I rendezvous with the incident commander.
收到 727警员
Copy that, 727.
数到三 一二三
All right, lift on three. One, two, three.
让大家都退后
Make sure everybody stays back
直到车辆都断电 气囊检查完之后
until the cars have been de-energized and all the airbags have been checked.
伤亡情况如何 队长
What's the count, Captain?
三名伤亡者 十几个伤者
Well, three casualties so far, at least a dozen injured.
调度中心 请求立刻增派急救员
Dispatch, send another ten R.A. Units here ASAP.
这都是一个司机惹出的祸
All this because of one driver.
这是肇事车辆吧
I take it this is the offending vehicle?
只剩残骸了 还在想办法进去
What's left of it. We're still working on getting in there.
车里还有能救的人吗
You sure there's anyone in there left to save?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表