剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Hey, watch it, I'm right here.
-该死 -没事 我来
- Shoot. - No worries. I got it.
你妈把纸巾放在哪啊
Where does your mom keep the paper towels?
上面的橱柜
Upper cabinet.
查理 你在哪上学啊
Charlie, what school do you go to?
我不上学
I don't go to school.
因为我有病 我们总是搬家
Because I'm sick. We move around a lot.
我不能出门 除了看医生
I'm not supposed to go out, except for doctors' appointments.
看什么医生
What kind of doctors?
各种医生吧
I don't know, all kinds.
我们总是换医生看
We're always going to see a new one.
听起来很费钱
Sounds expensive.
你妈做什么工作啊
What's your mom do for work?
她总说她的工作就是照顾我
She always says her job is to take care of me.
我们很幸运 因为有一个线上捐款网站
We're lucky because we get donations from a Fund Me page.
我回来了
I'm home.
看看谁回来了
Look who's back.
-都包扎好了 -妈妈
- And all patched up. - Hi, Mom.
你给他做饭了
You cooked for him.
查理对饮食很挑剔啊
Charlie has a very sensitive stomach.
我想你回来后 可能会有点腿脚不便
Figured you'd be a little wobbly when you got back.
就是顺手想帮你一个忙
Just wanted to make it easier for you.
别担心 妈妈
Don't worry, Mom,
我没觉得不舒服
I don't feel sick or anything.
真好 宝贝
That's great, sweetheart.
这是我的新朋友 克里斯
This is my new friend Christopher.
查理妈妈 您好
Hi, Charlie's mom.
查理妈妈 再见
Bye, Charlie's mom.
-再见 查理 再见 爸爸 -再见
- Bye, Charlie. Bye, Dad. - Bye, guys.
他人超好
He's super cool.
我能去找他玩吗
Do you think we could hang out sometime?
要看情况
We'll have to see.
我不是缠着你不放
No, Mom, I'm not nagging you,
我就是关心一下你
I'm-I'm just checking on you.
很好
Okay, great.
也许你该...
Well, maybe you should...
她直接挂我电♥话♥了
And she hung up on me.
这是好事啊
Take it as a positive sign.
说明她感觉好些了
Must mean she's feeling better.
你怎么样
So how are you doing?
我没事
Fine.
不知道我妈生了什么病 还是有些心慌
I'm still a little freaked out not knowing what's wrong with my mom.
那你带她去看专家诊吧
Well, maybe you should take her to see a specialist.
我会 但我得先知道她是哪方面问题
I would, but I need to have some idea of what's wrong first.
那个医生特别差劲
And that doctor was no help.
他直接把我们打发走了
He practically dismissed us.
你知道急诊室很忙乱
You know how crazy it can get in the ER.
我不是帮他说话 我就是有一说一
Not that I'm not defending him, I'm just saying.
他当时都不怎么搭理我们 老奇
He barely acknowledged we were in the room, Chim.
我问他问题时
And when I asked questions,
他一副我得罪他的样子
he acted as if I offended him.
一副"你凭什么质疑我"的面孔
Like, "How dare you?"
我也不想以小人之心度君子之腹
I mean, I hate to think it,
但如果他也是黑人
but maybe our experience would have been different
境遇就不同了吧
if he had looked more like us.
我是韩国人 12岁时 我妈病重
I was a 12-year-old Korean boy translating to the doctor
我要做她和医生之间的翻译
on behalf of my sick mother.
如果生病了 没人替自己发声 多惨啊
Makes you wonder how bad it is for a patient who doesn't have anyone,
连个帮自己说话的人都没有
no one to advocate for them.
因此我们这样的人没法完全信医生
That's why people like you and me can't put all our trust in doctors.
因为他们不相信我们
Because they don't trust us.
不了解我们的感受
To know how we're feeling,
感知我们的病痛
to-to know when something's wrong.
我妈肯定有事 老奇
I know something's wrong, Chim.
你需要几个聪明的医学头脑帮你集思广益
What you need are some brilliant medical minds to bounce ideas off of.
你认识这样的人吗
You know any of those?
你肯定认识
I'm pretty sure you do.
医学术语
这是早期诊断的怀疑指数
This is what we call the index of suspicion,
评估病情严重程度 能否构成合理诊断
where we assess how seriously a condition should be considered as a diagnosis.
亨丽埃塔
Henrietta.
妈 你就迁就一下我吧
Mom, please. Just humor me.
好吧
Okay.
放马过来吧
Do your worst.
女性患者 62岁
62-year-old female presents
头晕 间歇性背疼
with dizziness and intermittent back pain.
患者有高血压和吸烟史
Patient has a history of high blood pressure and smoking.
亨丽埃塔出生前 我就再没抽过烟了
I haven't had a cigarette since before Henrietta was born.
之前抽过也算
Still goes in the history.
血压正常 心率稍微偏高
BP's normal, heart rate's a little elevated,
但可能是由紧张导致
but that could be stress.
她为什么会觉得紧张呢
Okay, so why would she be stressed?
因为我就在这里 你把我当空气
Maybe because you keep referring to me as "she."
肾衰竭呢 可能会引起背疼
What about kidney failure? Could explain the back pain.
如果是 血检结果会显示出来
It would've shown up in the blood labs from the hospital.
他们确实做了这项检查
One of the few tests they did take.
一种特发性内耳疾病
可能是内耳问题 比如梅尼埃病Could be an inner ear problem, like-- Ménière's disease.
因此才导致失衡与头晕症状
Would explain the loss of balance and dizziness.
妈 你能听见吗
Ma, can you hear me?
我当然能听见了
Of course I can hear you.
我有个脑洞
Okay, here's a crazy thought.
一种常染色体显性遗传性神经退行性疾病
亨廷顿舞蹈症Huntington's disease?
我还没想到这个
I hadn't considered that.
威尔逊夫人 还有其它运动神经功能丧失的症状吗
Mrs. Wilson, are you experiencing any other loss of motor function?
我今早涂了指甲
I did my nails this morning.
我感觉很好看呢
I think they look pretty good.
她有接触过蜱吗
Has she been around ticks?
一种以蜱为媒介的螺旋体感染性疾病
我们还没考虑过"莱姆病"吧
We haven't thought about Lyme disease, have we?
-红斑狼疮 -多发性硬化
- Lupus? - Multiple sclerosis?
缺铁症 贫血
Iron deficiency? Anemia?
这个可以划去了
Cross that off the list.
-不 她没有四肢僵硬 -划去
- No, her limbs aren't stiff. - Scratch that.
-不是这个病 -这个也证实不是了
- Take that off the list. - Nah, we checked that.
能想到的病都想过了
I think we've exhausted our options.
我都说我没事了
I told you I was fine.
但谢谢你这么用心
But I do appreciate your diligence.
妈
M-Mom?
妈
Ma.
她头很烫
She's burning up.
心跳加速
Her heart is racing.
她肚脐有脉动感
Picking up a pulsating sensation around her navel.
绝对是心脏病
It's definitely cardiac.
-腹主动脉呢 -腹主动脉瘤吗
- Her abdominal aorta? - A triple A?
腹主动脉血管瘤
An abdominal aortic aneurysm.
妈 我们得带你去医院
Ma, we got to get you to the hospital.
等下 破裂了吗 如果破了
Wai-- You think it ruptured? I mean, if it did, she...
她会死
She's gonna die.
我回来了
I'm home!
麦迪
Maddie?
真好 你回来了
Good, you're back.
爸爸抱 乖女儿
Come here, sweet baby.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
还行 除了宝宝一直哭
Fine, except for the nonstop crying.
没事
That's okay.
♪铁汉也会落泪♪
♪ Strong men also cry ♪
是吧 姬云
Don't they, Jee-Yun?
你没事吧 发生什么事了吗
Are you okay? Something else going on?
她哭的感觉
It's the way she cries,
像是很疼
like she's in pain.
一直很疼 而我却帮不上忙
All the time, and I just don't know how to help her.
只是疝气而已
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表