剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Cap, there's someone else down here!
天呐 是基思吗
My God. Is that-- Keith?
老大 我来检查一下
Cap, let me take a look.
-好 老奇 -我进去
- Come on, Chim. - I'll get in there.
他有脉搏 他还活着 老大
He's got a pulse. We got a live one, Cap!
他在车底 我们怎么把车上乘客救出来
How do we get these people off this bus with him underneath it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
基思
Keith!
不行 梁杆太多了
No! Still too many beams.
公交车是个很大障碍
Too much bus.
把人拖出来都是个问题
Can't even get a backboard under there.
骨盆可能骨折了
Probably a fractured pelvis.
脉搏微弱 血压不稳 但他还活着
Pulse and BP aren't great, but he's holding up.
天呐 基思
My God, Keith!
女士 请退后
Ma'am, I need you to stay back.
-艾什丽 -尽量别说话 先生
- Ashley? - Try not to talk, sir.
我必须说
No, I have to.
-艾什丽 -基思 这时候别说话了
- Ashley- - Keith, not now.
你没错 我故意不让你参加这次客户会议
You were right. I kept you out of that meeting on purpose.
他说不想让一个女人管理他的财务
He said he didn't want a woman running his money.
我妥协了
And I caved. I caved!
等我们把三万磅的"跷跷板"
Maybe you guys can have a sidebar
从你身上移走之后 你俩再谈心吧
after we get the 30,000-pound teeter-totter off of you, okay?
想到了
That's it.
是杠杆
It's a seesaw.
也叫"跷跷板"
Also known as a teeter-totter.
埃迪 要让公交车后摇一下
Eddie, we need the bus rocked backwards a little bit
这样就能趁车身后倾时将基思拖出来了
so the front end lifts up so we can get to Keith.
老大 公交车已经跟大楼绑在一起了
Cap, the bus is already secured to the building.
-固定住了 -我知道 但我想让车移♥动♥一下
- It's stable. - I know. But I need it to move.
上重绞盘吧
Let's put it on the heavy winch.
同时把乘客救下车
Meantime, we get everyone off the bus,
然后晃回来
we let it rock back,
然后把基思从车底拖出来
and then, we pull Keith out from underneath.
计划赶不上变化快
As plans go, it is one.
好 行动
All right. Go, go, go!
各位 我来"科普一下验伤"
All right, gentlemen, welcome to triage.
温妮莎可能肩膀脱臼
My girl Vanessa here probably has a dislocated shoulder,
但检查一下是否骨折
but check for a break.
将她的胳膊于胸口处固定住
Splint and bind her arm to her chest.
齐克的股动脉出血 需要止血带
Zeke here has a femoral bleed and needs a tourniquet.
收到
Copy that.
后面有人多处撕裂伤
Back there, there's some multiple lacerations,
我肯定有人双侧桡骨骨折
and I'm pretty sure a bilateral fractured radius.
收到
Got it.
开始绑止血带了
Okay, tourniquet going on right now.
头部轻伤
Got a minor laceration of the head.
止血带绑好了吗
How are you doing with that tourniquet?
扎紧
Tightening!
好了 可以带走了 走
All right. He's good to go. Let's go. Let's go.
孩子
Hey, kid.
谢谢救了我一命
Thanks for saving my life.
前座是残障人士专属座位
Forward seating is reserved for mobility-challenged passengers
以及老年人专座
and members of the elderly community.
我下不为例
It won't happen again.
带你离开这里
Okay, let's get you out of here.
翠西 别动 先别动
Okay, Tracy, don't move. Don't move yet.
我是亨
I'm Hen.
你头抬起
I need you to keep your head up, okay?
你能站起来吗
Okay, can you get up?
CJ 你的包借我用一下
CJ, can I borrow your backpack?
好
Yes.
今天是"粉围裙日"
Today's Pink Apron Day.
看出来了
It sure is.
翠西 你知道今年是哪一年吗
Tracy, do you know what year it is?
就别让我说出来了
Don't make me say it out loud.
你按我说的做
Here's what I need you to do.
睁开双眼
Open up your eyes wide
看向车顶
and just look up at the ceiling for me.
老大 是脑血肿
Cap, I'm pretty sure it's a cerebral hematoma.
如果二十分钟内不给她手术
If she's not in surgery in the next 20 minutes,
脑脊液就会被水肿挤出眼窝
the swelling's gonna start pushing her brains out of her eye socket.
我们得将她救出去 但不能是担架
We need to extract her, but not on a bodyboard.
我们得让她保持在三十度
We gotta keep her at 30 degrees.
-巴克 -三十度 交给我
- Hey, Buck-- - 30 degrees, I got it!
调度中心 我是118队纳什队长
Dispatch, this is Captain Nash. 118.
请通知好莱坞总院
Please advise Hollywood General.
救护车即将前往 患者脑内大出血
We have an ambulance en route, severe brain bleed.
请让神经外科医生准备好手术
We need a neurosurgeon standing by.
CJ 该走了
Okay, CJ, it's time to go.
翠西 有我呢
Tracy, I got you.
翠西 有我呢
Tracy, I got you.
别激动
Easy, easy.
有我们呢
We got you.
-今天是"粉围裙日" -脑脊液
- It's Pink Apron Day. - Spinal fluid.
血压太高 巴克
BP's too high. Buck!
-各位 快啊 -轮床来了
- Okay, guys, come on! - Gurney's here!
这边 快走 快
Get on this side. Come on, let's go, let's go.
今天是"粉围裙日"
It's Pink Apron Day.
三 二 一 起
Three, two, one. Up.
好了 各位
All right, everyone else,
大家都下车吧 赶紧走
It's time to get off the bus. Let's move!
CJ 该走了
Okay, CJ. Time to go.
围裙不是粉色 今天是"粉围裙日"
The apron is not pink. It's Pink Apron Day.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
记得你不让他说话吗
Remember how you asked him to stop talking?
他不说话了 这不正常
He stopped. That's not natural.
老大 要赶紧行动
Cap, we need to do this now!
坚持住 基思
Hang on there, Keith! All right.
-今天是"粉围裙日" -埃迪
- It's Pink Apron Day. - Eddie.
听我指示 进行倾斜
Be ready to tilt on my signal.
-大家都下来了吗 -按我说的做
- Everyone off the bus? - Just do as I say.
听你下令
Ready when you are.
老大
Cap.
你该先下来 快
You're supposed to get off first, come on.
我有数 巴克
I got it, Buck.
今天是"粉围裙日"
It's Pink Apron Day.
再过来一点 CJ
Come a little closer, CJ.
-今天是"粉围裙日" -老大
- It's Pink Apron Day. - Cap!
-CJ CJ -今天是"粉围裙日"
- Hey, CJ, CJ. - It's Pink Apron Day.
听我说 我懂你的感受
Listen to me. I know how you feel.
你爱的这些人 翠西 温妮莎
These people that you love, Tracy and Vanessa,
她们受伤了
they're hurting.
你在乎的人受伤了 惊慌失措很正常
And when someone you love is hurting, it's scary.
我了解 因为我也很惊慌
I know because I'm scared too.
但我知道我会熬过去 因为我不是一个人
But I know I'm gonna get through this because I'm not alone.
我们一起挺过去 CJ
We can ride this out, CJ.
你只要坚持住[抓住]就行了
All you gotta do is hang on.
埃迪 动手
Okay, Eddie, now.
-快快 -进去
- Go, go, go, go! - Let's get in there.
数到三
On three. Ready?
一二三
One, two, three!
一二三
One, two, three!
对不起 艾什丽
I'm so sorry, Ashley.
我和杰克不该那么做
Jake and I should've never done what we did.
-这是性别歧视 太没水准了 -基思
- It was sexist, stupid-- - Keith.
我还是不会把我的佣金给你
I'm still not giving you my commissions.
五五分
50/50?
七三分
70/30?
再晃回来 埃迪
Okay, bring it back, Eddie.
收到
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表