剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
迈克尔 真抱歉
Oh, Michael, I'm so sorry.
你为什么什么都不说呢
Why didn't you say something?
不仅如此
It's not just that.
我做了个列表
I made a list.
什么列表
What kind of list?
当我去年发现肿瘤的事时
When I found out about the tumor last year,
有人告诉我应该列个遗愿清单
people told me I should have a bucket list.
对吗
Right?
我列的清单很短
Ended up being a short list,
因为我唯一在乎的就是我的孩子
because the only thing I ever cared about was my kids
我得为他们准备好将来没有我的生活
and preparing them to be without me.
但是你现在好多了
But you got better.
你身体现在好多了 对吗
You're still better, right?
当然 当然
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, of course.
当我得知我的肿瘤在收缩时
But when I got news that the tumor was shrinking,
我列了一个新的单子
I created a new list.
写了我想做的事情
Of things that I wanted to do,
我想去的地方 还有
you know, places that I wanted to see, and
你还没有机会完成其中任何一个
And you haven't had a chance to do any of it.
反而 我只是坐在这里 然后
Instead, I just sit here and...
远远地看这个世界
look at the world from a distance.
那种攻击 先生
What kind of attack, sir?
我也不知道他从哪里来的
He came out of nowhere!
他朝着我们就过来了 然后扇了我妻子一巴掌
He jumped right at us! He slashed my wife's face!
先生 现在情况怎么样了
Sir, what's happening now?
他把怀尔德夫人拉到了街对面
Oh, my God, he just got Mrs. Wilde across the street!
他在攻击所有邻居
He's attacking the whole neighborhood!
你们得找到桑尼
You have to find Sonny.
如果他攻击了其中一个孩子的话
I mean, if he attacks one of the children
桑尼之前这样过吗
Has Sonny ever behaved like this before?
他几周前
He just moved into the neighborhood
刚刚搬来这里
a few weeks ago.
我们为他感到难过
We felt sorry for him.
我从没想过他会这样和我们反♥目♥成仇
I never dreamed he would turn on us this way.
嘿 邻居
"Hey, neighbor."
- 她就说了这个吗 - 就这个
That's all she said? That's it.
就告诉我她要搬回来了
Just announces that she's moving back,
她就说了那么多
and that's all she'll say on the subject.
你觉得她想搬进去和你住吗
You think she wants to move in with you?
老天 不是吧
God, no.
凯伦没和她谈过
Not that Karen didn't try to talk her into it,
但我和我妻子说明白了
but I made it very clear to my wife,
我们需要保持距离
we really need to keep some boundaries.
我觉得这个要求不过分
I don't think that's too much to ask for.
当你们出去约会的时候
It's not like Veronica knew that she lived next door to you
维罗妮卡又不知道你住在她隔壁
when you guys went out.
我们不知道她不清楚啊
We don't know that she didn't.
我的治疗师跟我说过每个人都需要一个安全地带
You know, my therapist says everyone needs a safe space,
在那里你可以做你自己
a place where you can fully be yourself.
我的公♥寓♥就是我的安全地带
My apartment was that place.
她就像个推土机
She's like a bulldozer.
按照她的方式 横冲直撞毁了所有人
Just barges in and crushes everyone in her path,
我说的所有人 也就是指我自己
and by everyone, I mean me.
我还以为你们两个处的不错呢
I thought you two got along great.
- 你们聊得挺好的啊 - 在电♥话♥里 队长
You talk all the time. On the phone, Cap.
当她住在离这里四小时车程远的时候
When she lived four hours away.
这个世界变了
The world has changed.
人们的优先选择也随之改变了
People's priorities have changed along with it.
也许她只是想离她的家人更近一点
Maybe she just wants to be closer to her family.
有她在身边对丹尼和尼娅也有很大帮助
And having her around could be a huge help with Denny and Nia.
我妈妈从来就没帮过什么忙
My mother has never been what you might call a helper.
总是惹麻烦
More like an agent of chaos.
昨天 我收邮件的时候
Yesterday, Albert had to distract her
阿尔伯特不得不看着她二十分钟
for 20 minutes while I got my mail.
我已经成为了她想要的女儿
I've never been the daughter that she wanted.
你知道吗 她圣诞节还在给我买♥♥裙子当礼物
You know she still buys me dresses for Christmas?
你们两个看见过我穿裙子吗
I mean, have either of you ever seen me in a dress?
我觉得你穿裙子肯定很可爱
I think you'd look lovely in a dress.
我只是不想过这样的生活
I just don't wanna live like this.
总是提心吊胆
Always looking over my shoulder.
我猜他在我们身后
I think he's behind us.
嘿 桑尼
Hey, Sonny.
准备好了吗
Ready for this?
喂他吃东西的时候 还挺温顺的
Seemed so harmless, feeding him.
他就像是这个街区的宠物一样
He was like the neighborhood pet.
我都不认识我邻居
You know, I don't think I even know my neighbors.
你会的 很快
You will, very soon.
新的婴儿 不大点儿的公♥寓♥
New baby, little apartment...
墙也不隔音
Thin walls.
别让他们离得再近了
Never let them get too close.
没错
Exactly.
- 嘿 - 嘿 爸爸
Hey. Hey, Dad.
你干什么呢
What are you up to?
额
Yeah...
没什么啊
Nothing.
就是 在房♥子里走一走啊
Just, you know, working around the house.
那是干啥啊
Like what?
额
Um...
洗衣服啊
laundry.
洗衣服
Laundry.
我去洗衣服了
Doing some laundry,
很快我也要准备晚餐了
and I'm gonna make dinner soon.
你要做什么 我一会能过去一起吃吗
What you making? Maybe I could come over?
你妈妈让你过来的吗
Did your mother put you up to this?
- 什么 不 我只是 - 好吧
What? No. I just Yeah, uhhuh.
我今晚没什么事
MI had a free night and I thought it'd be nice
想和我爸爸一起呆着
to spend it with my dad.
等等 那是血吗
Wait a minute, is that blood?
你说什么
What?
亲爱的 我得挂电♥话♥了 一会和你谈
Uh, sweetheart, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
好吧 爱你呦
Okay. I love you
我觉得他盯上我们了
I think he's onto us.
我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
B计划
Plan B.
B计划是什么
What's plan B?
不是什么
Not a what.
涉及到一个人
A who.
这特么是什么
What the hell is this?!
你好啊 唐 你喜欢吗
Ahoy there, Don. Don't you love it?
这是一套《旅行快乐》第五代的娱乐设施
It's a Bon Voyage 5S playset.
孩子们肯定会很喜欢的
The kids are gonna lose their minds.
这看上去不挺像真船的吗
Doesn't it look like an actual ship?
你得能在离地三英尺的
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to sail it
地方把它开起来 乔
3 feet from the property line, Joe.
我相信我会被豁免的
I could've sworn there was an exemption
因为那边有一条小巷
because of the alley on the other side of the line.
那不是小巷 那是我的露天平台
That's not an alley. It's my patio.
而且我不想
And I don't want
我的院子里发生
the business end of the "Titanic"
泰坦尼克号♥那样的悲惨事故
veering into my yard.
听着 唐 这会很好玩儿的
Look, Don, it's gonna be great.
你的孙子孙女们来看你的时候
Your grandkids can even come over
就能在这儿玩了
and play when they visit.
我的孙子孙女都上大学了
My grandkids are in college.
搬走它
Move it!
这是什么
What is that?
快跑 快跑
Run. Run!
还以为会飞的车
Kind of expected the first flying car
能做的很小只呢
to be a little smaller.
看起来不太符合空气动力学
It doesn't look very aerodynamic.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表