剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
借给你运气
You borrow for luck.
运气
For luck.
我确实需要运气啊
I'm gonna need all the luck I can get.
还有拥抱
And a hug.
你肯定会表现优异
You're gonna crush it.
希望如此
Here's hoping.
欢迎各位医学院新生
Welcome, new medical students.
我是你们的教授 希望你们准备好...
I am your professor. Hope you're ready for...
孩子的叔叔和舅舅 同居生活如何啊
So how do the uncles like living together?
巴克的规矩可真多
Buck has a lot of rules.
你真要抱怨分担家务这种事吗
Are you really complaining that I said we're gonna split chores evenly?
不是我打击你 阿尔伯特可不做家务
Hate to break it to you. Albert doesn't do chores.
我可以做其它来补偿
I contribute in other ways.
我泡咖啡有一手
I make a great cup of coffee.
我可以证明
I can attest to that.
你不是不该喝咖啡吗
I thought you're not supposed to be drinking coffee.
一天可以喝一杯 别多管闲事
It's one cup a day, people. Back off.
抱歉 先闪了
Sorry. Gotta go.
讲真
And you know what,
别再把那位"新女友"藏起来了
stop being so secretive about your new lady friend.
我想见她
I wanna meet her!
早上好 埃文 你好吗
Good morning, Evan. How are you?
科普兰医生 我很好
Dr. Copeland. I'm doing good.
上次心理治疗时你说的话 我想了很多
I've actually been-- been thinking a lot about what you said in our last session,
你说我总是把真实情感隐藏起来
and how I hide my true feelings from others.
我开始觉得你说得有理
I'm starting to think you might be right.
那就从这里开始聊吧
Okay. Let's start there.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What? What?
有人问"早安"了
I think someone wants to say "Good morning."
我是你♥爸♥爸
It's your dad.
我在这里
I'm here.
我就在你身边
I'm right here.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表