剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
不知道为什么买♥♥两瓶这么多
Not sure why we needed two bottles.
这是给我的
Those are for me.
你穿牛仔裤啊
You're wearing jeans.
怎么不让我穿 他却可以穿
Well, I was told I was not allowed to wear jeans.
别磨叽了 赶紧将烤箱调至350度
You stop whining. Pre-heat the oven. 350.
-要烤什么吗 -蘑菇起士盅 配无花果酱
- We're baking stuff? - Baked brie. Fig jam.
你什么时候开始喜欢无花果了
When did you start liking fig?
准备好待客了
And I think we're ready.
-爸 -麦迪
- Dad! - Maddie.
妈 你们怎么还带礼物来啊
Mom! You guys did not have to bring presents.
我们是外公外婆了 都说是女孩了 不能空手来
We're grandparents now. Spoiling comes with the job.
巴克利夫妇 我是霍华德·韩
Mr. And Mrs. Buckley, hi, I'm Howard Han.
终于见到你们了
It's nice to finally meet you both.
-你好 霍华德 -我来拿吧
- Hi, Howard. - Please let me get these for you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
艾文
Evan.
-你气色不错啊 -你也是
- You look good. - So do you.
这是我弟 阿尔伯特
This is my brother Albert.
我也是巴克的室友
And Buck's roommate.
幸会
It's a pleasure to meet you both.
巴克 你还是让人这么叫你啊
Buck. You're still letting people call you that.
就是个昵称 妈
It's just a nickname, Mom.
你们不喜欢昵称吗
You guys don't like nicknames?
但麦迪
But Maddie--
是我出生证上的名字
Is the name on my birth certificate.
有人想喝一杯吗
Would anyone like a drink?
有很多酒 随便选 我来开龙舌兰吧
We have many options. I believe I'll start with tequila.
霍华德 大家这么叫你吗
So Howard, do... people call you Howard?
对 对 这边请
Yes. Yes, they do. Please, this way.
巴克利夫人
Mrs. Buckley.
我们能应对
We got this.
统一战线 一致对外
United front.
你们一路游览 真好
I'm glad you guys had a nice drive.
游览了很多城镇风景
We saw a lot of the country.
开始几天 总是下雨
The first few days, there was nothing but rain,
来到这里 晴空万里 阳光明媚
then we got here, blue skies and sunshine.
年初下了很多场雨 但最近比较干
Yeah, we had a lotta rain earlier in the year, but-- lately, it's been dry.
你们竟然开着房♥车一路开过来了
I-I can't believe you drove all the way across the country in an RV--
太有意思了
that sounds exciting.
据数据统计
Statistically speaking,
这样出行最安全
it seemed the safest way to travel right now.
我们不想冒险
Yeah. We didn't wanna take any chances,
毕竟麦迪怀着身孕 而且还是高龄产妇
given Maddie's condition and it being a high-risk pregnancy.
也不算高危生产
Well, no, it's not really high-risk--
她都超过35岁了
She's over 35.
这个年纪生小孩很危险
That puts her at a higher risk,
我们都得格外小心
so we all need to be extra careful.
宝宝很健康 妈
The baby's fine, Mom.
但还是小心为妙
But you don't wanna take any chances.
毕竟你等到这个年纪才生孩子
Not when you've waited this long.
她只是等待合适的时机
She was just waiting for the right time.
遇上好男人
The right guy.
-还好不是道格 -好了
- God knows it wasn't Doug. - Okay.
就别说他了
Let's not talk about him.
好 抱歉
Of course, I'm sorry. I'm just...
见到你幸福 我很欣慰
I'm so happy to see you happy.
艾文 麦迪说你最近在看心理医生
Now, Evan, Maddie tells us that you've been seeing a therapist?
是吗
She did?
我去拿点水
I'm gonna get some water.
跟我们有什么关系吗
Anything we should be worried about there?
没有 当然没有
No. Ha ha, no. Of course not.
干我们这一行 压力很大而已
It's-- that's the job, you know? It can be stressful.
提前做好心理准备
It's-- it's good to try and get ahead of it.
我跟你们父亲也去看过心理医生
You know, your father and I went to see a therapist.
是吗 什么时候
Really? When?
因为麦迪的事
Well, after all this business with Maddie
跟那个不能提名字的丈夫
and the husband who shall not be named,
我们觉得有些心结需要解开
we felt like there were some things we needed to work through.
你们因为我的问题去看心理医生吗
So you...you went and talked to a therapist about my problems?
你不想跟我们聊这些事啊
It wasn't as if you wanted to talk to us about them.
道格的死 还是巴克跟我们说的
Buck had to call to tell us that Doug was dead.
我不想你们在新闻上看到讣告
Well, I didn't want you to find out on Dateline.
我要去趟厨房♥
You know what, I'm gonna start bringing this stuff into the kitchen.
你们谁要续杯啊
Would anybody like a refill while I'm in there?
我来帮忙
I'll help.
我也去
Yeah... me-- me too.
艾文看起来不错
Evan seems good.
你打来电♥话♥之后 我还以为
After you called, I was expecting...
不知道怎么形容
I don't know what.
但他看起来挺好
But he seems fine.
他很会假装坚强
Yeah, I think he's better at that than we think.
假装没事
Seeming fine.
今早接到现场调查组的电♥话♥
Got a call about our crime scene this morning.
有人看到一个人擅自越过前门封条
A uni was driving by and noticed someone had broken the seal on the front door.
偷偷闯进了迪莉娅的家
Someone broke into Delia's house?
洗劫了她的家
Ransacked the place.
你怎么看起来这么开心
Well, why do you look so happy about it?
因为我去现场追查失物时
'Cause when I went over to see what was missing...
发现了这个
I found...this.
白色粉末吗
Some kinda white powder?
闻起来像面粉
Smelled like flour.
还有酵母的气味
With a hint of sourdough.
丽塔最近迷上烘焙了
Baking has become Rita's new obsession.
西葫芦面包
Zucchini bread.
丽塔想找的东西肯定都在这些箱子里
Whatever Rita the baker was looking for has gotta be in one of these boxes.
技术组把没有明确的物证都拿来了
The techs took everything outta that house that wasn't nailed down.
克劳德
Crowder.
什么
What?
这里有封打开的信 收信人是珍妮·R·克劳德
I have an open envelope here addressed to Jeanine R. Crowder.
邻居证人里好像没人姓克劳德
I don't remember talking to anyone with that last name.
你记得有吗
Do you?
没有 地址是哪栋房♥子吗
No. What was the house number?
这是
That's--
-丽塔·安布罗斯 -不
- Rita Ambrose. - Nope.
珍妮·克劳德
Jeanine Crowder.
通缉犯 珍妮·R·克劳德
因盗窃 诈骗 盗用身份 重婚罪而被通缉
Wanted for larceny, fraud, identity theft, and bigamy.
丽塔不是她本名
Rita is not Rita.
迪莉娅知道这个秘密了
And Delia didn't just know that.
她手里有证据可以证明
She had the evidence to prove it.
而丽塔不想警方发现这个证据
Evidence that Rita didn't want us to find.
丽塔
Rita!
我老婆不是杀人犯
My wife is not a murderer!
我也不想打击你
Sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news,
但她也不是你老婆
but she is also not your wife.
她犯了重婚罪
She's under arrest for bigamy.
你们知道马歇尔了
You know about Marshall?
你另外一个老公不是校杰罗姆吗
We thought your other husband's name was Jerome.
该死 我就不该说漏嘴
Damn it, now you know about him too.
-丽塔 -老公
- Rita! - Honey.
我可以解释
I can explain everything.
-厨房♥里找到了枪 -好吧
- Found the gun in the kitchen. - Okay.
这下解释起来有点困难了
That one might be a little harder to explain.
没想到你这么早就回来了
Didn't expect you home so early.
你不是去泳池派对了吗
Thought you were at some pool party.
没心情待下去
Yeah. Didn't feel like staying.
妈回来了吗
Is Mom home?
没有 她今晚出警
No, she's at work tonight.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
我接了那通电♥话♥
I took that call the other day.
就是中枪死在泳池的那个女人
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表