剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
- I said I'm sorry. - Did you?
你还是说一下你的名字 描述一下车型吧
Okay, you know, I need your names and a description of the car.
拉斯·克拉克与辛迪·克拉克 银色奥迪
Russ and Cindy Clark. Silver Audi.
你到底派不派警♥察♥来啊
Are you sending the police or not?
我会发出通知 有人接警 自然就会过去
I've relayed the information and someone will get there when they can.
等有人接警吗
When they can?
我们只能在这里干等着吗
Are we supposed to just wait here?
对
Yes!
我受够了
I've had enough.
麦迪
Maddie.
阿西娜 见到你真好
Athena, it is-- it's nice to see you.
我就是过来看一下
Well, I just thought I'd swing by
上班前 跟梅吃个午餐
and have lunch with May before my shift.
真好
That's great.
-你没事吧 -没事 我就是想静一下
- Are you okay? - Fine. Yep. I just need a minute.
你状态如何
How are you feeling?
处于抓狂状态
Like a crazy person.
这不是第一个让我发火的求救者了
I mean, that is not the first caller I've yelled at today.
我前面吼了五个 不 六个
It's maybe the fifth. No, sixth.
我今早跟我妈通电♥话♥时 也发火了
I also yelled at my mother on the phone this morning.
她没准是真惹到你了
She probably had it coming to her.
我妈打电♥话♥就总惹毛我
I know mine usually does.
她只是担心我们真在家生孩子
She's just worried about me and the baby since we're considering a home birth.
我很意外 毕竟
I'm surprised, given your--
别说我年纪大了
Please don't say my age.
毕竟你是护士出身
Background. You were a nurse.
还以为你会想要专业医生团队给你接生
Figured you'd be all-in for giving birth surrounded by all the medical bells and whistles.
我怀孕时
When I got pregnant,
虽然是意外怀孕 但我们喜出望外
even though it wasn't exactly planned, we were really excited.
我在脑海里描绘出了一幅美好图景
I had this idea in my head how it was all gonna go.
然而一切都变了
Then everything changed.
不是各种规定 就是核酸检测 各种口罩
Became about protocols and tests and masks.
家人不能陪同产检 家中不能待客
No visitors at the hospital or even at home
我真的努力配合了
and I really tried to roll with it.
适应这样的改变
You know, to adjust.
-但总有那么一刻 -我懂
- But at some point-- - Yeah.
你会被这些压垮
The weight pulls you under.
我在家生孩子 就是我找回安定的方式吧
Yeah, I guess a home birth was my way of trying to get back some control.
我怀她的时候特别顺利
You know, she was the perfect pregnancy.
连孕吐都没有几次
Barely had any morning sickness.
情绪安定 精神愉悦
My mood swung from laughter to tears of happiness.
-太顺了 -好吧
- I mean, it was amazing. - Okay.
你这是拉仇恨啊
Now I'm just jealous.
但怀第二胎时
But the second pregnancy.
完全相反
Total opposite.
我们花了好几年时间才又怀上孩子
I mean, we had been trying for years to get pregnant again
终于怀上以后
and when we finally did...
我总担心会不会发生什么变数
I was afraid that something was gonna go wrong.
迈克尔的父亲刚过世
Michael had just lost his father.
我一直病病殃殃
I was sick all the time.
怀孕那九个月特别辛苦
It was not a joyous nine months.
但是
But...
当医生把儿子抱到我胸前时
when they placed that little boy on my chest,
那感觉还是很美好
it felt the same.
怀孕以来的艰辛 全都瞬间消失了
And the leadup to how we got to that moment, it didn't matter.
他跟他姐一样 对我来说都是一个美妙的奇迹
He was as much a miracle to me as his sister had been,
也许更让我喜悦吧
maybe even a little more,
因为感觉我拼尽全力才得到他一样
because it felt like I had to fight so hard to have him.
我迫不及待见我女儿了
I really can't wait to meet her.
虽然我有点想让她一直安全地待在肚子里
There's just a part of me that wishes I could keep her in here.
等疫情灾难什么都过去再出生
You know, till the world gets better out there.
也许她出生以后 世界就恢复正常了
Or maybe you'll find the world gets better once she's in it.
肯定是出事了
That can't be good.
抱歉 我再打给你
I'm sorry, I have to call you back.
我好像把手指切掉了
I think I chopped it off.
别慌
Okay.
切胡萝卜时 可千万别接重要电♥话♥
Carrot chopping and important conversations definitely don't go together.
确实如此
No, they definitely do not.
别慌 别慌 好消息
Okay, okay, okay, good news, good news.
你手指没被切掉
Your finger's still attached.
等一下 我去拿些纱布
Wait, okay. Let me just grab some gauze.
没事
Okay. It's all right.
我刚买♥♥回来一些啊
I just stocked this.
胶布和创可贴呢
Where's all the tape and bandages?
你看
Look.
你治愈了 猪猪先生
All better, Ms. Pig.
有其母必有其女啊
That is definitely your child.
一个小医生
A little doctor.
有一个医生就够我头疼了 又多了一个啊
I don't know if I can handle two of you.
尼雅 你能帮我给老妈包扎一下手指吗
Nia, do you want to help me fix Mommy's finger?
可以啊 我们会治好你 老妈
Yes. We'll make it better, Mommy.
很好 把工具都拿来
Yes. Good. Grab your tools.
话说 你接到什么重要电♥话♥了
So wait, what important conversation?
社工电♥话♥
The social worker.
她这周末想跟我们见一面
She wants to come see us this weekend.
原因呢
For what?
尼雅已经跟我们生活一年了
Nia's been with us for almost a year now.
一般这时候都该商量一下长久计划了
That's usually when they start to talk about permanent placement.
领养
Adoption?
来我诊室吧 老妈
Come into my office, Mommy.
好
Okay.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我邻居家的安全警报响了
都响好几次了
明白了 请说一下地址
I see. What's their address?
金士顿3325号♥
They're at 3325 Kingston.
这个破玩意儿没事就响个不停
The stupid thing has been blaring all hours day and night.
系统显示这个住址发出过几次警报
Okay, my system shows several other calls about that address,
但报♥警♥公♥司♥从没联♥系♥我们啊
but the alarm company never contacted us.
肯定有人解除警报了
Someone there must be disarming it.
至少能投诉一下噪音扰民什么吧
Well, can you at least file a noise complaint or something?
附近邻居都快疯了
It's driving the whole block crazy.
我会想想办法 谢了
Yeah. Let me see what I can do. Thanks.
巡警注意
Any available patrol unit,
调度中心需要派人前往金士顿3325号♥巡检
dispatch requesting welfare check at 3325 Kingston.
警官 有什么事吗
Officer. Can I help you?
巴博夫人 有人报♥警♥
Mrs. Barber, we've gotten quite a few reports
说你家警报器最近总响个不停
about your alarm system going off recently.
我去解除一下
Let me go put in the damn code.
你不介意我进来查看一下吧
You mind if I take a look around while you're doing that?
行 也没什么不可以
Sure. Don't see why not.
你们家最近重装♥修♥啊
You folks doing some home improvements?
我们进行"断离舍"呢
We're trying to declutter.
这些胶带纸呢
And the tape?
练习"保持社交距离"
Social distance practicing.
疫情以来 美国提倡保持社交距离
包括宅在家中 不聚集 不和他人进行身体接触 必需和他人打交道时要保持至少6英尺距离等
系统显示这里住着两个人
Record show two residents at this address.
我能跟您丈夫谈谈吗
You mind if I speak with your husband?
不行
Can't.
抱歉 他出去工作了
Sorry-- he's away on business.
-可以让我来吗 -可以
- May I? - Yeah.
上面显示问题在楼下卧室
Well, it says the error's coming from the downstairs bedroom.
楼下卧室出错
我帮你检查一下吧
Why don't I go check that out for you?
我以前处理过这种事
I've dealt with these things before.
你们当差肯定很忙
I'm sure you're super-busy.
我可以联♥系♥警报公♥司♥来检查
I can always try calling the alarm company again.
没事 我也不忙
No. I don't mind at all.
我们今天没什么活儿
Slow news day for my department.
好吧
Fine.
但是下面有点乱
Just-- don't mind the mess in there.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
还以为里面有什么好东西呢
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表