剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
什么
What?!
你就是我的"江湖"
You're my adventure.
"婚外江湖"
J-Just on the side.
她想自己静一静
She wanted some space.
不是吧
Come on.
警报公♥司♥说这里有人入室行窃
Got a call from the alarm company about a break-in?
他们也联♥系♥我了
They called me, too.
杰尔马亚 我是哈考特生前的私人助理
Jeremia. I was Mr. Harcourt's personal assistant.
我到达这里时 门就这样开了
The door was like that when I got here.
我什么都没碰
I haven't touched a thing.
我想也许是寻宝者来找线索
I figured it was probably some treasure hunters looking for clues.
你待在这里
Okay. Stay here.
好
Okay.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 门开着 我进来了
This is LAPD. The door's open. I'm coming in.
洛杉矶警♥察♥
LAPD.
慢慢起身 举起双手
Get up slowly. Hands in the air.
你来我家干什么
What are you doing in my house?
霍利斯·哈考特
Hollis Harcourt?
你这不活得好好的吗
Looking mighty good for a dead man.
你没死吗
You're alive?
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you!
虽然我不认识他
I have not known this man for long,
但他绝对不值得你动手
but I'm confident he's not worth it.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You're such an ass.
你之前不还说"他人很好"吗
What happened to, "He had such a good soul"?
-谁改了我家警报密♥码♥ -你说呢
- And who changed my alarm code? - I don't know.
没有装死的人呗
Maybe the person who's not supposed to be dead?
还故意没被写进遗嘱
And who was conveniently left out of the will?
说起这事
Speaking of that,
哈考特先生 我们得好好谈谈
Mr. Harcourt, I think you and I need to have a conversation
你"死后复生"一事了
about your unexpected return to the land of the living.
我伺候你这个唯我独尊的自恋狂15年了
15 years of working for a solipsistic narcissist...
出去的时候 别被辞典砸到了
Don't let the thesaurus hit you on the way out!
抱歉让你白跑一趟 警官
Sorry for dragging you over here for nothing, Sergeant,
但如你所见 没有人入室行窃
but as you can see, there's been no break-in.
只是一个小误会而已
Just a simple misunderstanding.
这里没你的事了
I think your work here is done.
我的工作才刚开始呢
Or perhaps it's just beginning.
诈骗 报假案
Fraud. Filing a false report.
伪造死亡证明
Forging a death certificate.
各种犯罪 哈考特先生
All crimes, Mr. Harcourt.
如果我做了上述任何一项 你都可以逮捕我
And you would be right to arrest me if I had done even one of those things.
但我没做啊
But I didn't.
我只是委托律师让出版商把我的声明公开
Simply had my lawyer have my publicist release a statement,
结果"一出好戏"上演了
and voilà.
引发死忠粉悼念 以及全民哀思
Cue the heartfelt tributes and outpourings of emotion.
我这会儿也很有"情绪"呢
I'm feeling some kind of emotions myself right now.
你发布的"寻宝游戏"让全市陷入混乱
And your ridiculous treasure hunt has the city completely off the rails.
很棒吧
Isn't it great?
完全证实了我对洛杉矶的预想
Confirms everything I ever thought about this town.
住满了一群自己贪婪的蠢货
Full of selfish, greedy morons.
这些"蠢货"被你坑惨了
Well, those morons are dropping like flies.
-你得赶紧澄清 -不行
- You need to call this whole thing off. - I can't.
我得知道最后的结局
I need to find out how it ends.
你埋的宝藏 你很清楚结局
You buried it. Pretty sure you know how it ends.
不是说寻宝
Not the hunt.
我的书
The book.
《满目疮痍的格伦代尔》
Gutted in Glendale.
我的下一部小说
It's my next novel.
我已经写了两年了
I've been working on it for two years.
巨大飞跃
Huge advance.
电影版权都卖♥♥出去了
Already sold the movie rights.
汤姆·汉克斯想主演
Tom Hanks wants to star.
他喜欢血腥的寻宝故事
He loves these-- blood and treasure stories.
这会成为下一部《达芬奇密♥码♥》 但更轰动
Mine is gonna be like The Da Vinci Code, only bigger.
只有一个问题
Just one problem.
我写不出结局
I don't know how it ends.
你埋下了宝藏
So you buried the treasure...
为了"寻获结局"
To find my ending.
我已经逾期交稿三次了
I've blown the last three deadlines,
人们开始对我颇有微词了
and-- people have started asking some very uncomfortable questions.
说了很多难听的话
Saying a lot of very ugly words, like...
"退款" "诉讼"
"Refund." And "lawsuit."
但我就要写成了 我有信心
But I am so close. I can feel it.
我会"寻获完美的结局"
I'm gonna find my ending.
我就是需要一些时间
I just need a little more time.
我没死这事 不如就天知地知你知我知吧
So maybe you keep the news that I'm not dead between the two of us.
我可以偷偷溜走
I could just sneak back out and...
通知警方时 都说有人闯入了
The alarm call went out over the radio,
我回警局后 大家肯定都很好奇
so I'm probably gonna run into some curious reporters back at the station.
你打算怎么说
And what are you gonna tell them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
打住
Wait.
我们是他的写作素材吗
We were his research?
更像是"实验小白鼠"
More like his lab rats.
为他的"模拟寻宝实验"争得头破血流
Running around in his little treasure hunt simulation.
正中他的下怀
Which is exactly what he wanted.
每一个寻宝相关的新闻都是他的素材
Every emergency on the news was a new chapter for his book.
霍利斯·哈考特这招也太损了
The idea is surprisingly diabolical for Hollis Harcourt.
你们之前读过他的书吗
Have you ever read any of his books?
如果我们都是"素材小白鼠" 该给我们钱
Well, if we were his research, we should all get paid.
他跟阿西娜说宝藏埋在哪了吗
He tell Athena where the treasure's at?
没有
No.
前提是真有宝藏
If there even is a treasure.
霍利斯不用真埋宝藏 就能得偿所愿
Hollis never had to actually plant one to get what he wanted.
他只要谎称即可
He just needed to say that he did.
既然我们知道他是个骗子了
And since we now officially know that he's a liar...
该放手了吧
It's time to give up. Right?
寻宝之旅 到此结束
No more treasure hunt.
我竟然真信了
I can't believe I fell for it.
我感觉自己好傻
I feel like an idiot.
别这样 大家都被耍了
Come on, we-- we all got fooled.
但我该更明智才对
Yeah, but I should've known better.
我是个专业记者
I'm a trained journalist.
至少之前是
Or, at least, I was.
结果我被卷进寻宝的骗局了
Before I got caught up in this dumb treasure hunt.
我想什么呢
What was I thinking?
就当成是闯荡了一次江湖
Think of it as a... a big adventure.
但不用四处漂泊那种
But you got to sleep in your own bed every night.
我们差点就找到了[很亲密]We were so close.
是啊
Yeah, we were.
那个自私 懒惰的混♥蛋♥毁了一切
And then that selfish, lazy bastard ruined everything.
这么说不公道
Actually, that's not fair.
他也不算懒惰
He wasn't completely lazy.
他确实很喜欢晨跑
You know, he did like to jog.
但我还是能讨厌他吧
But I can still hate him, right?
对吧
Right?
我们还是可以去租个湖滨小屋
You know, we could always rent a cabin now and then.
偶尔度个假
For vacation.
你知道怎么钓鱼吗
Do you even know how to fish?
我可是尼苏达州人
I am from Minnesota.
那就是说你会喽
Well, I take that as a yes.
"我走在河边 隐藏我的秘密宝藏"
"I walked along the river's edge to hide my secret treasure.
"苍鹭飞翔 灰桥咆哮 牛蛙凄厉乱叫'度量'"
"A heron soared, a gray bridge roared, a bullfrog croaked, 'good measure.'"
这诗太烂了
This is terrible.
不 是烂透了
No, it's awful.
他不是个诗人 甚至也没什么文采
He's not much of a poet. Or even a writer, I guess.
"狭窄处 我在柳树下驻足
"I stopped beneath a willow tree in the narrow place.
看到一束光照亮了宝藏之处"
And then I saw a light beam fall upon my treasured place."
狭窄处
The narrow place.
我一直没搞懂这里
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表