剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
有个女的 她受伤了 出血非常严重
There's a woman. She's hurt. She's bleeding pretty badly.
我们在布洛斯南复♥式♥公♥寓♥
We're over at the Brosnan Lofts
放松
Easy.
你的头受了重击
You took a pretty good hit to the head.
这根本算不了什么
That is nothing
比起我即将对你们仨
compared to what I'm gonna do to you three...
业余侦探发起的攻击
amateur detectives.
我老公在哪
Where's my husband?
波比在我们家陪着哈里
Bobby's at our place with Harry.
你怎么身上有股垃圾的味道
And why do you smell like trash?
好吧
Okay.
那个女的还好吗
Is the woman okay?
哪个女的
What woman?
躺在桌上的那个女人
The woman that was on the table.
她刚刚就在这里的
She was right here.
我到这里的时候没看到任何女性
There wasn't any woman when I got here.
根本没有任何人 只看见你 已经失去意识
There wasn't anybody at all. Just you, unconscious.
你们怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was here?
我们透过望远镜看到你了
We saw you through the telescope.
可是的确有个女的在这
But there was a woman here.
而且她情况很不好
And she was not okay.
看起来要死了 还向我求助
She looked dead, and she asked me for my help.
他们正在检查街上所有摄像头
They're checking all the cameras out on the street.
你还记得她长什么样吗
Do you remember what she looked like?
记得 深褐色齐肩的头发
Yeah, brunette, shoulderlength hair,
中等身材
medium build.
- 马提尼 - 我在这 警长
Martinez. Yes, Sergeant.
天呐 她看起来半死不活
God, she looked halfdead.
面色特别苍白 我以为她已经死了
She was so pale. I thought she was dead.
- 她受伤了 - 嗯
-And she was injured? -Yes.
她肚子上有两处流血伤口
She had two blood spots on her belly.
她的手术服都被血浸透了
It's just the front of her gown was just soaked.
给我点时间
Okay, give me a minute.
你被打得不轻
You took a pretty good hit,
我们这就送你去医院
so we should get you to the hospital,
进行检查
get some scans done.
不行 我得回家
No. I gotta get home.
哈利肯定吓坏了
Harry's probably terrified.
太酷了
That was so cool!
不行 你不能睡过去
Nope. You gotta stay awake.
你可能有脑震荡
I think you may have a concussion.
我♥干♥嘛要和脑科医生谈恋爱啊
Oh, why did I have to fall in love with a brain surgeon?
雅典娜有消息吗
Anything from Athena?
目前没有
No, nothing yet.
查遍了监控录像 没有她的迹象
Checked all the cameras. No sign of the woman.
只有那个假冒医生背着包走了
Just our fake doctor leaving the building with a bag.
你不会觉得她被人装在包里吧
You don't think she was in that bag, do you?
哈利
Harry.
你不会真的这么想吧
You don't, do you?
雅典娜说过那个包很小
Athena said it was a pretty small bag.
那就好
Good.
根本就没有包啊
There was no bag.
那个女人
The woman.
我记得她的衣服和鞋子
I saw her clothes and her shoes,
但是没有包
but there wasn't any bag.
不是所有女性都会带手提包
Well, not all women carry handbags.
是啊 但是她什么都没带
Right, right, but she didn't have anything.
钱包 手♥机♥ 都没有 就带了钥匙串
Not a wallet or a phone. Just a keychain.
可没人看见她离开大楼
But no one saw her leave the building.
因为她就住在楼里面
Because she lives in the building.
立刻检查大楼内所有公♥寓♥
Check every apartment in this building.
受害者就在某间屋子里
Our victim's in here somewhere.
这里住了女性吗
Does a woman live here?
洛杉矶警局 开门
LAPD. Open up.
-大约1米6高 - 洛杉矶警局
-About 5'3" -LAPD.
- 遵命 警司 - 洛杉矶警局
-Yes, Sergeant. -LAPD.
女士 洛杉矶警局
Ma'am, LAPD.
有人吗
Hello. Anyone in there?
就是这
This is it!
- 安全 - 厨房♥安全
-All clear. -Kitchen is clear.
戴维 这边
David! This way.
脉搏稳定
Pulse is steady.
估计失血1.5公升
My best guess is, she's down about a liter and a half.
现在进行加压包扎
I'm applying pressure dressing.
立即进行输液 带她撤离
Let's bolus her with fluids and get her out of here stat.
26岁 失血1公升
26 years old. Lost about a liter of blood.
腹部上下脏器破裂
Visceral lacerations to her upper and lower abdomen.
找到她了是吗
You got her.
找到她了
We got her.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
不管你为什么生气
Whatever you're mad about,
肯定不是马克杯的错
I'm pretty sure it's not the mugs' fault.
我母亲
My mother.
嗯
Yeah.
咱们是该聊聊她
Yeah, we should talk about her.
她不管去哪总是要弄得天翻地覆
That woman turns the world upside down wherever she goes.
我们都只能屏住呼吸
And we just have to hold our collective breath
等待风暴过去
and wait for the storm to pass.
希望能赶尽回到内华达
Hopefully it heads back to Nevada soon.
你跟她聊过她为什么来吗
Have you talked to her about why she's here?
我觉得她有所隐瞒
I think there's something she isn't telling us.
凯伦 我母亲一向不掖着藏着
Karen, my mother's not somebody that holds back.
虽然你深爱着某个人
"Just because you love somebody
但并不代表你一定要结婚 亨丽埃塔
don't mean you gotta get married, Henrietta."
你确定你身体好到
"Are you sure you're strong enough
可以在医院里做牛做马吗
to be running in them buildings after sick folk?"
你不觉得
"Don't you think
亨丽埃塔现在上医学院有点老了吗
Henrietta's a little too old for medical school?"
这些你都听到了
You heard that.
我不知道哪个更糟糕 凯伦
I'm not sure what's worse, Karen.
是她不相信我
That she doesn't believe in me,
还是她觉得她有资格批判我
or that she thinks she has the right to judge.
她只是担心
She's just worried
你肩膀上的胆子太重了
you're taking on too much responsibility.
这个根本不谙世事的女人也懂这些吗
From the woman who doesn't even know the meaning of the word?
我觉得你父亲走后
Well, I think with your dad gone,
她觉得自己亏欠得太多了
she just probably felt like she had a lot to make up for.
我一开始也这么想的
That's what I thought this was.
她搬回来的时候
Her moving back.
这几天 我真的感觉
These past few days, I really, really felt
我们在修复
like we were fixing
彼此之间的关系
what was broken between us.
可现在
And now?
就好像又添了一道伤疤 凯伦
It just feels like another scar, Karen.
今早 在圣迭戈
They caught your neighbor
你邻居被捕了
in San Diego this morning.
-砰 - 詹姆斯·林道夫医生
-Boom. -Dr. James Lindorff.
或者说他曾经是迈阿密的医生
Or at least he used to be a doctor in Miami.
但是闯过好几次祸 被吊销了执照
Made more than a few mistakes. Took his license from him.
所以一年前搬来了这里
So he moved out here about a year ago.
开起了地下诊所
Started an underground clinic.
所以他给人做手术已经一年了
So he's been doing surgeries here for a year?
不是 他最开始干的事很简单
Not quite. He started out pretty simple.
打瘦脸针 刷酸什么的
Botox, filler, the occasional chemical peel.
但他越来越贪心和马虎
But then he got greedy and sloppy.
何止是马虎 他差点害死人
More than sloppy. He almost killed that woman.
幸亏你们及时赶到
Yeah, but you got to her in time.
也多亏了高效率的调查
Thanks to some excellent detective work.
当然我们不会再这么做了
That we would never, ever do again.
我看到蓝图了
I see some blueprints.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表