剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Look, I'm trying to talk this one into taking a few weeks off,
但她一心想回去工作
but all she wants to do is talk about going back to work.
帮我劝劝她吧
Help me talk some sense into her.
拜托 她心系工作分分秒秒啊
Please. She doesn't know how to not work.
谁下班了 还去阻止劫持啊
I mean, who tries to stop a kidnapping off duty?
我也是碰巧遇到了
Well, it wasn't as if I planned it.
不 乔什 我们得态度坚定
No, Josh, we-we have to put our foot down.
接警中心不是景点
The call center is not a tourist attraction.
我很感谢市议员这么上心
I appreciate the councilman's interest,
但我们不能让他带着朋党参观那里
but we can't have him and his cronies parading through the office.
就直接拒绝他吧
No, just tell him no, please.
我等一下再打给你
Listen-- let me call you back.
别走 别走
No. No, no, no, no, no!
别走 等一下
No, no! Wait! W-W-Wait!
停车 停
Stop! Stop!
那个姑娘没事吧
Is the girl okay?
她没事了
She's safe.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
兰森
Ransone.
翠西呢
Where's Tracie?
等着见你呢
Looking forward to seeing you.
妈
Mom?
我来了 宝贝
I'm here, baby.
听说她不是第一个受害者
Heard she wasn't the first girl.
也许是第三个
Probably the third.
这次走运
We got lucky.
及时救了她
We found her just in time.
她可能不一定觉得幸运吧
I'm not sure how lucky she feels.
你不想让我搬出去了吗
You changed your mind about me moving out?
不 我知道这对你来说很重要
No. I know that this is something that's important to you,
但对我来说 你的安危最重要
but knowing that you're okay, that's what's important to me.
所以我列了一张我觉得适合居住的地方
So I've made a list of acceptable neighborhoods,
租♥房♥♥子的注意事项
what to look for in a building, what to avoid.
这是我同意你独♥立♥的条件
These are my conditions.
这么多啊
This is a lot of conditions.
有些可以商量 有些不行
Some are negotiable. Some are not.
第一条 不能一楼 不能有露台
Starting with no first-floor apartments, no balconies.
还有 你定下来以后
Also, once you've narrowed down the field,
我要亲自去看一眼 见一下物业管♥理♥员♥
I want to take a look in person, meet your building manager.
调查对方背景吗
Run a background check?
我就是想保证你的安全
I just want to keep you safe.
我懂
I know.
翠西·韦伯已入院救治
Tracie Webber is currently hospitalized with injuries
失踪女子幸存
虽然伤得不轻 但无生命危险
described as significant but not life-threatening.
本案绑匪帕特里克·瑞恩·博伊德今晚已被捕
And her kidnapper Patrick Ryan Boyd is in custody tonight.
警方 消防员和急救员通力合作下 抓住了博伊德
Boyd was apprehended after a massive effort by police, fire and EMS.
你怎么从电视中出来了
You're here, but you're on my TV.
重播
I'm a rerun.
10点和11点就播过了
They aired the same segment at 10:00 and 11:00.
上司送的礼物
A gift from my boss.
他想明天约我一起吃午餐
He wants to have lunch tomorrow.
你该不会要升职加薪了吧
Maybe you'll get a promotion, huh?
也许吧 但这不是庆祝的理由
Maybe, but that's not what we're celebrating.
不是吗
No? Okay.
那我们庆祝什么呢
What are we celebrating?
凶犯被绳之以法
Justice.
庆祝翠西和苏安然无事
For Tracie Webber and Sue Blevins.
听说她们都不会有大碍
I hear they're both gonna be okay.
欢迎苏回归
Welcome back to Sue!
各单位注意
All units stand by.
17号♥接线员 汇报情况
Dispatcher with I.D. Number 17, advise your status.
接线员 布莱温斯
Dispatcher Blevins...
归队
back in service.
-接线员布莱温斯 -欢迎回归
- Dispatcher Blevins... - Welcome back!
苏 听到你的声音真好
Sue, it's good to hear your voice.
-欢迎归岗 苏 -你最牛 布莱温斯 欢迎归队
- Welcome back, Sue. - You rock, Blevins. Welcome back.
没有你 地球不转啊
It wasn't the same without you.
好想你啊
We missed you.
你能归队真好 布莱温斯
Glad to have you back, Blevins.
欢迎回归 布莱温斯
Welcome back, Blevins.
你能回来真好
It's great to have you back.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
我可不是你想甩 想甩就能甩
You're not gonna get rid of me that easy.
都去工作吧
Now back to work.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表