剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我看得不是很清楚
Everytng's still a little blurry,
那个广♥告♥牌上的汉子 很红吗
but the guy on the billboard-- is he famous?
就是本小爷
Yeah, that's me.
他马上就要红了
He's about to be.
小爷在此
Right here!
别 别过来
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我不需要帮助 你下去吧
I did not need help. Go back down there.
先生 我得把你带下去
Sir, I'm gonna need to get you down
保证你的安全 也保证不殃及他人受伤
for your safety and the safety of others.
这块广♥告♥牌 我租了一天
I rented this billboard the whole day!
我得物有所值 死了都要红
I ain't leaving till I get what I paid for.
你看下面
Look down.
这么多人围观 你花的钱回本了
I-- I think you got your money's worth.
必须啊
I know, I know.
瞧瞧这些路人粉啊
Look at all these people!
快买♥♥我的专辑
Buy my album!
-他们能看见我的二维码吗 -应该能
- Think they can see my QR code? - Yeah, I'm sure they can.
"扫一下 将我收入囊中"
真是没谁了
Okay, wow.
问个问题
Question for you.
你不是裸着吧
Are you wearing anything underneath that?
裸着 怎么了
No. Why?
你稍后可能会后悔
You might regret that later.
快来围观我
Look at me!
「黏住你」
Stuck on You!
查了一下他说的事
Checked out his story.
他确实没说谎
Looks like he's telling the truth.
-他付钱买♥♥下这块牌子了 -这还合法啊
- He paid for the spot. - So this is all legal?
他可能受伤或伤及他人
He could've killed himself or a bystander.
等他下来 必须请他到局里喝茶
And we will have a word with him as soon as he climbs down.
而目前只能做好交通管制了
Best we can do now is control traffic
希望避免更多交通事故
and hope to avoid more accidents.
都怪实习生那张乌鸦嘴 他用了禁忌词
Damn probie jinxed us. He used the Q-word.
乌鸦嘴
Jinxed?
你不会这么迷信吧
You don't believe in that stuff.
不相信
No.
但他们信
But they do.
他们一听到"安"这个词 就会惶惶不安
And when they hear the Q-word, they get squirrely,
容易出错
then they make mistakes,
不是忘记关车门栓
they forget to latch the front end of the engine,
就是不小心触发局里消防灭火系统
or they accidentally trigger the fire suppression system.
今天要折腾一天了
Today is going to be a big mess.
这是什么意思
What's that for?
好运 送你点运气
Luck. Sounds like you could use some.
死马当活马医吧
I'll take everything I can get.
小爷在此 「黏住你」
Right here! Stuck on You!
可能会有点痛
Might sting a little bit.
按住就好
Just gonna hold that on this.
你不会有事 按住就好
You're gonna be fine. Okay? Just hold that on there.
谢谢
Thank you.
-弗洛雷斯老师 -谁
- Ms. Flores? - Yeah?
埃迪·迪亚兹 抱歉
Eddie Diaz. Sorry.
我是你的学生克里斯的父亲
Christopher's dad. From school.
迪亚兹先生 埃德蒙多
Mr. Diaz. Edmundo--
你还好吗
How are you?
我该问你吧
Looks like I should be asking you that.
你也是车祸受害者吗
Did you get injured in the accident?
边走路 边喝热咖啡
Drinking hot coffee while walking.
一般不是很危险
Usually not dangerous,
但车祸发生时 有人不小心碰到我了
but some guy bumped into me when the accident happened.
我被咖啡烫到了
Burned myself pretty good.
我可以看一下吗
Mind if I take a look at that?
好
Sure.
烫伤不能用冰敷
Ice is really bad for burns.
我看看
Let's see.
好吧
Okay.
那个消防员给我的冰袋
That firefighter gave it to me.
-让我冷敷伤口 -哪个消防员
- Told me to keep it cool. - Which firefighter?
他刚才还在这里 头盔上写着147队
He was just here. Had 147 on his helmet.
这里还有其它消防队吗
There's another unit here?
他不该这么没常识
Well, he should've known better.
别碰水 别感染
Keep it dry and clean.
-克里斯怎么样了 -很好
- How's Christopher? - Good.
慢慢适应远程课程
Yeah, adjusting to remote classes.
所以我这学期才没怎么见着你啊
I assumed that's why I haven't seen you around this year.
你还特意找过我吗
You were looking for me?
克里斯说你这学期不教他
Christopher said you weren't one of his teachers this year.
这是离职最痛心的事了
That was the hardest part about quitting.
我很想学生们
I miss the kids.
我刚拿到博士学位
I just finished my doctorate.
我目前在亚当小学任职
Now, I'm over at Adams Elementary.
副校长
Vice principal.
真厉害 恭喜
Impressive. Congrats.
-谢谢 -你怎么会想离职啊
- Thank you. - What made you want to quit?
你这么适合当老师
You're so good at being a teacher.
拿到博士学位之后 人生选择更多了
Well, having a PhD gives me more options.
我肯定会一直传道受业解惑
And I'm never not gonna be a teacher.
天性如此
It's in my blood.
听起来像是消防员精神啊
Sounds like being a firefighter.
你很有人师风范
Your job looks really good on you.
过奖
Thank you.
你再见到那个147队的消防员 问下名字
You see that guy from the 147, get his name.
冰敷差点让你伤得更重呢
Could've done more harm than good with that ice.
那遇上你真是太幸运了
I guess it's my lucky day, then.
还好你出现了
Good thing you found me.
跟你借点运气吧
I might need some of that luck.
大家都认为我们今天会惨兮兮呢
Everyone's telling me we're in for the day from hell.
迪亚兹
Diaz.
把保护装置拿来 "跳台表演"要开始了
Get that protective gear for our stunt musician up here.
收到 老大
Copy that, Cap.
-见到你真好 -我也是
- Great seeing you. - You, too.
老大 他不愿下来
Cap, he's not willing to leave.
♪时间未到 爷不下来
♪ I'm not coming down till my time is up ♪
-什么时候到时间啊 -早上8点
- And when is that? - 8:00 a.m.
♪明天一大早♪
♪ Tomorrow morning ♪
棒棒哒
Yeah!
购买♥♥我的专辑
Download my album, okay?
小心
Heads up!
一天租金 结果不到半天就下来了
He should've paid for half a day.
救命
Help!
购买♥♥我的专辑
Download my album!
不是吧
Come on.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay, I'm okay! Yeah!
这哥们绝对要火了
He's definitely gonna be famous now.
购买♥♥我的专辑
Download my album, okay?
你留着当纪念品吗
You wanna keep that as a souvenir?
我饿死了 老大
I am starving, Cap.
老大做的通心粉就是我积蓄力量的源泉啊
Only thing that can get me to walk up those stairs today is Cap's baked macaroni!
懂点规矩 等大家一起吃
Hey, you know the rules. We wait for everyone.
抱歉了
Sorry, guys.
好香啊
Wow, smells fantastic.
猫猫在这里 安然无恙
Here he is, safe and sound.
别担心 马上救他
Don't worry. He's next.
快 老大 不然
Hurry, Cap! Hurry! Before we--
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
调度中心呼叫118队 主街发生车祸
Dispatch to 118. One accident on Main Street.
谁出的馊主意 用凡士林啊
Okay, whose idea was it to use the Vaseline?
冷静 冷静
All right, all right, settle down.
不用电锯了
Okay, guess we don't need the jaws.
不是吧
Come on.
至少有人今天吃上东西了
At least someone ate today.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表