剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Just need a quiet space,
电源插座和一张符合人体工程学的椅子
a power outlet and an ergonomic chair.
你们有这种椅子吧
You do have one of those, don't you?
内容是合作人静修会的规划会议
It's four days of planning sessions from the partners' retreat.
我本来想早点联♥系♥你
I'd have called you earlier,
但找这些内容找了一天
but it took us all day just to find them.
本来想内部转录
We'd transcribe them in-house,
但合伙人们有时会开黄腔
but the partners can get a little salty.
我是老司机 开车很在行
I got no problem with a little salt.
只是一般更喜欢喝着小酒聊黄段子
Just usually prefer it with a wedge of lime and a good glass of tequila.
但工作时还是会很专业
But not while I'm on the clock.
交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
我们也许会加班 但不知会多晚
And we might be here after hours, but I don't know how late.
没事 我是个夜猫子
It's fine. I'm a night owl.
这是个好主意
This is a good deal.
不是你想扩张业务吗
You're the one who wanted to expand.
听起来不错
Well, it sounds good, you know,
但我无法忍♥受每天上厕所见到吉米
but I just can't deal with running into Jimmy in the men's room every day.
他怎么了啊
What's wrong with him?
他长了一张"土豆脸"
His face. It's just, there's something...
德语里有个词能概括 就是"太欠削了"
The Germans have a word for it. A face in need of a punch.
欠削的脸
Backpfeifengesicht.
接下来是第七部分12条C项
Okay, let's move on to section seven, article 12-C.
不是吧 非得让他参加高层组织的高尔夫活动吗
Come on. But does he have to come on the executive golf trip?
他不是打得很好吗
I thought he was really good at golf, though.
不是说他技术问题啊
It's not about how good he is.
她跟上司干了什么
She did what with her boss?
他老婆当时还就在隔壁吗
While his wife was in the next room?
她进到我的办公室
So, she comes into my office, and...
等下
Wait, hang on.
录音中断
Recording was halted.
有人吗
Hello?
还有人在吗
Is anybody still here?
该死
Damn it.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
我是乔什·罗素
我被困在了办公楼的32层
大楼好像着火了 我就孤身一人
救生梯锁住了
我这是第一次来这里
I have never been this building before,
我不知道该怎么办 完全慌了
and I don't know what to do, and I-I'm kind of freaking out here.
没事
It's okay.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
我们会把你救出来
We're gonna get you out of there.
不知道 迈克尔
I don't know, Michael.
如果你有顾虑
If you have concerns,
你就跟你女儿好好谈谈吧
maybe you should discuss them with your daughter.
不用带上我
Yes. Without me.
回聊
Okay. Talk later.
迈克尔是在为梅搬出去的事发愁吗
Michael's worried about May moving into her own place?
他觉得我们该劝她别独♥立♥
He thinks we should talk her out of it.
开个家庭会议 两人统一战线
Have a family meeting. Present a united front.
我回绝了
I said no, thank you.
你很意外
You're surprised.
就是感觉
Well, it just seems like...
我会因此跟女儿吵吗 我知道你会这么说
A fight I would have with my daughter? I know.
不 阿西娜 我没想这么说
No, Athena, that's not what I was gonna say.
不是负面的话
It wasn't gonna be a criticism.
那你该说点负面的话
Well, maybe it should be.
我一直在想我们因为莱拉而争吵这件事
I keep thinking about the argument she and I had about Laila.
我可不想跟女儿的关系闹得很僵
And that's not the relationship I ever wanted to have with my daughter.
她太像我了
She's just too much like me.
如果我管得太严
And if I try to hold on too tight,
就会把她逼走
I'm just gonna drive her away.
阿西娜 你不是碧翠丝
Athena, you are not Beatrice.
你不是你母亲
You're not your mother.
我当时感觉自己就是
In that moment, it felt like I was.
你对911接警中心有多少了解
Hey, so, what do you know about the 911 call center?
基本上一无所知
Next to nothing.
你姐姐在那边工作吧
Your sister works there, right?
对 她上司 苏 这个人特别好
Yeah, she does. Her boss, Sue, is really great.
她在接警中心初立时 就在那边上班了
She's actually been at the call center since it opened.
-从60年代吗 -不是
- Since the '60s? - No.
号♥码是六十年代创立
That's-that's when they created the number.
洛杉矶的接警中心成立于1984年
Call center here in L.A. Didn't open till 1984.
你知道
And did you know dispatchers
接线员在郡里很多地方都没被划为第一反应人员吗
aren't even classified as first responders in most parts of the country?
太无语了
Which is crazy.
直到去年加州才正式编入
Only changed here in California last year.
有意思
Interesting.
怎么了
Yeah?
那天晚上 苏被车撞了
So-- the other night, Sue was hit by a car.
肇事司机逃逸了
Driver just took off.
太丧心病狂了
That's awful.
你知道破获的肇事逃逸案基本不到百分之十吗
Did you know less than ten percent of hit-and-runs ever get solved?
知道 但我感觉
Yes, though it doesn't feel like
你不是给我科普这么简单
you're just citing another interesting fact now.
警方目前毫无线索
So, police have no leads.
我问过了
I checked.
我想靠群众举报
And I figured maybe the public could help,
但群众得先知道有这事儿
but the public would need to know about the hit-and-run.
上新闻不就知道了
Maybe if they saw it on the news?
我刚好有个朋友 她是出色的电视台记者
It just so happens I have-- a friend who's also a fantastic reporter.
就想着找她帮个忙
And I-I thought maybe she could do me a favor.
如果想让编导同意我报道
If I'm gonna sell this to my assignment editor,
单纯的肇事逃逸还不够抓人眼球
I'm gonna need a better hook than just a hit-and-run.
那还需要什么
Okay. Like what?
多给我讲讲接警中心的事吧
Tell me more about the call center.
苏受了重伤
Sue took a pretty bad hit.
脑震荡 以及内脏出血
A concussion, plus some pretty severe internal injuries.
但她挺过手术了 唐说目前情况稳定
But she's out of surgery, and Don says she did well.
天 当时是我接警 我都不知道
God. I think I took that call. I didn't know.
你也不可能知道
There's no way for you to know.
打求救电♥话♥的人也没提苏的名字
Woman who called it in never said Sue's name.
撞她的那个人呢
What about the guy who hit her?
警方还在查
Police are still looking.
我不知道还有什么
I'm... I'm not sure what else we...
如果有人想缓解心情
If people need someone to talk to?
对 找心理咨♥询♥师即可
Yes. Counselors are available if anyone needs to talk.
有任何需要 找我就行
And I'm here if you need anything.
有最新情况 我再跟大家说 在此之前
I'll update you as I get more information, but until then...
大家为苏祈福吧
Just keep Sue in your thoughts.
好
Okay.
乔什 别再走了
Josh, don't go any further, okay?
你得向上爬
I need you to climb. Go up.
向上
Up?
听起来很没脑回路啊
No, that sounds like a really stupid idea.
烟不是会向上升起吗
Doesn't smoke rise?
我该下去
I should go down.
-我要下去 -别下去
- Yeah, I'm going down. - Don't.
听我说
Listen to me.
火
The fire.
好像是楼下着火了
I think it's coming from the floor below.
我该怎么办
What do I do now?
先生 你得冷静
Sir, you need to calm down.
不 这个女人想杀了我
No! This woman is trying to kill me!
你不是说她堵住了你的车吗
I thought you said she was blocking your car in?
是啊 但拿着棒球棒啊
Yeah, she is, with a baseball bat!
赶紧下车 说出我女儿的下落
Get out of that car and tell me where my child is!
我说过了 我有一个月没见过翠西了
I told you, I ain't seen Tracie in a month.
我发誓 基斯 我说到做到
I swear fore God, Keith, I'm not playing with you!
-也许都超过一个月了 -骗人
- Probably longer. - Liar!
快出来 怂货
Come on out, coward!
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表