剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
It was the only way I could get their attention.
现在知道原因了
Guess now we know why.
他们就没打算再要个孩子
They never wanted another kid.
我只是个"药引子"
They just had me for parts.
结果还没起到疗效
Defective parts, as it turned out.
这不是你的错
Hey, that's not on you.
他们可不这么想
I doubt they would agree.
你跟父母谈过了吗
Have you talked to them about it?
说什么啊
What am I gonna say?
"我很难过 你儿子死了 请节哀
"Hey, I'm really sorry about your dead son,
但能不能稍微关心一下我啊"
but can we just talk about me for a minute?"
他们又不是只有丹尼尔一个儿子
Daniel wasn't their only son.
你也很重要 巴克
You matter too, Buck.
确实 只是对他们不重要
Sure. Just-- just not to them.
抱歉来晚了 老大
Sorry I'm late, Cap.
单独聊几句
Can we talk in private?
算了吧 大家都知道详情了
No need. Come on. They all heard the story.
我很抱歉没告诉你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
-我真想说来着 -我懂
- Believe me, I wanted to-- - I get it.
麦迪让你"里外不是人"了
Maddie put you in a tough spot.
她总这样
She does that.
你给她打个电♥话♥吧 巴克
You need to call her, Buck.
她要跟你好好谈谈
She really wants to talk to you.
你想谈点什么呢
So what did you wanna talk about?
听说你又被"禁足"了
Heard you got grounded again.
这回又干了啥
What'd you do?
我去参加校队选拔了
I tried out for the football team.
就因为这事受罚了吗
And that got you grounded?
需要父母同意书啊
Well, someone had to sign the permission slip.
肯定是你伪造的签名了
Guessing it wasn't either of our parents.
反正他们不会同意
Figured they'd just say no.
你了解他们什么样 特别没劲
You know how they are. They suck.
这是哪啊
Where are we?
我们以前住这边
We used to live here.
是吗
Really?
还以为我们一直住在赫尔希呢
I thought we always lived in Hershey.
你肯定也不会记得
Guess you wouldn't remember.
你当时还小
You were really little then.
为什么搬家了啊
Why'd we move?
我得跟你说件事
Okay, I need to tell you something,
虽然有点惊人 但你好好听完
and it's gonna sound crazy, but I need you to listen.
又是他吗
Is that him again?
等下
Hold on.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
对 我跟艾文在一起
Yeah. I'm with Evan.
还没呢
No, not yet.
我晚餐肯定会回去
Of course I'll be home for dinner.
我也爱你
Okay, love you too.
他怎么老是查你的岗 掌握你的动向
Why's he always gotta know where you are and where you are doing.
多体贴
It's sweet.
他在乎我
He cares about me.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
你要说什么惊人消息啊
So you were gonna tell me something crazy?
道格考上医学院了
Doug got accepted to medical school.
要去波士顿念书
In Boston.
他让我跟他一起去 我答应了
He asked me to go with him, and I said yes.
我申请了卫校
I applied to some nursing schools.
白天上班 晚上读夜校
I'm gonna go nights so I can work during the day,
学费自付
pay for it myself.
这样 我就不用再依赖父母了
That way. I won't need to ask Mom and Dad for anything ever again.
你要丢下我吗
You're leaving me?
波士顿也不是很远
Boston's not that far.
你想见我 给我打个电♥话♥就行了
And I'm just a phone call away whenever you need me.
你保证
Promise?
你可没这么容易"甩掉"我
Can't get rid of me that easy.
就想看看你有没有事
Just wanted to make sure you were okay
因为你不接我电♥话♥
'cause you're not answering my calls.
容我解释一下
Please just give me a chance to--
29年了
29 years.
突然关心我的感受了
Why is it now suddenly such an emergency?
因为你不肯理我
Because you won't talk to me.
你来上班了 也许都不该来
And you're here, working, and you probably shouldn't be.
别想连我的人生理想都给毁了
No, you don't get to take that away from me too.
我没想
I wasn't trying--
我们该统一战线 一致对外
We were supposed to be a team.
说好了 姐弟同心 风雨同舟
Us versus them. That's what we always said.
但结果却是我被你们三个蒙在鼓里 孤苦伶仃
But it turns out it was the three of you against me the whole time.
你不是来安慰我
And now, you're not here for me.
你是不想背负内疚感
You're here to make yourself feel better.
51局 五级火警
Station 51, fifth alarm.
工厂失火
Industrial complex fire.
东大街2351号♥
2351 East Boulevard.
五级火警 我们是第三批消防员
Okay, five-alarm fire. We're third on the scene.
现场总指挥是133局的梅塔队长
Captain Mehta from the 133 is IC.
这是他的主场 大家听从指挥
It's his show. You guys know what to do.
穿好装备 听候调遣
Gear up and stand by for a size-up.
洗手液工厂
Hand sanitizer factory.
工厂内32个工人 找到了20人
32 workers inside. We've accounted for 20.
自动喷水灭火系统过载 不好用了
Sprinkler system's overtaxed, nonfunctional.
正在努力修复供水系统
We're trying to get the water flowing again.
高危区在这里
You can see where the hot zones are.
火势随时可能升级
That could change at any second.
-助燃物呢 -到处都是
- Accelerants? - Everywhere.
不清楚都贮存在哪里
We have no idea where they're stored.
没提交许可清单吗
They didn't file a certificate with the city?
这之前是香水工厂时提交了
They did when they were a perfume factory.
后来改成消毒液工厂了 然后疫情爆发了
Converted to sanitizer when the pandemic hit.
这里到处都是易燃物
The place is packed with flammables,
工厂里就相当于一个"雷区"
so, basically, it's a minefield in there.
而且规模不小 大家不要掉队
And a large one, so you stay with your teams.
需要分头行动时
If you need to split off,
水带线就是救命工具
you remember your hose line is your lifeline.
走散了 就靠墙
You get lost, you find a wall.
里面还有12个工人下落不明
There are still 12 workers in there unaccounted for.
我和埃迪加入133队
Eddie and I will be joining the 133,
去C区搜救
searching on the Charlie side.
亨 老奇 巴克 你们跟14队两名消防员组队
Hen, Chim, Buck, you will be running a team with two firefighters from the 141.
你们从A区进入
Your entry point is the alpha side.
行动
Let's go!
-收到 老大 -收到
- Copy that, Cap! - Copy that.
巴克
Hey, Buck.
不是时候 老奇
Not now, Chim.
你总不能逃避一辈子吧
You know you can't run away from this forever, right?
怎么不能 巴克利一家典型作风
Sure I can. It's the Buckley family way.
你不在 家里人肯定不习惯
It's gonna be so weird without you.
爸妈知道这事吗
Do Mom and Dad know yet?
麦迪 我们得谈谈
Maddie, we need to talk.
道格打来电♥话♥了
Doug called.
-他说了波士顿的事 -天
- He told us about Boston. - God.
她会去上卫校 你们该恭喜她
She's going to nursing school. You should congratulate her.
别犯蠢了 艾文
Don't be stupid, Evan.
-这不是好事 -别这么对我弟说话
- This is not good news. - Don't talk to him like that.
艾文
Evan?
你怎么会答应跟他走啊
Why would you agree to go with him?
因为我们彼此相爱
Because I love him and he loves me.
我得跟你说件事
I need to tell you something.
我要走了 艾文
I'm leaving, Evan.
让开 来了
Coming through! Coming through!
小心
Watch out!
灭火 各位
Knock it down, boys!
左边
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表