剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Had to disguise myself as the frickin' help just to get in here.
我为这个公♥司♥最牛做马20年了
After I gave 'em two decades of my life...
-奇米 回复 -他们却对我弃之敝屣
- Chimney, you copy? - They kicked me to the curb.
我现在打算也让他们灰飞烟灭
And now I'm gonna make 'em a pile of rubble on that same curb.
老奇
Hey, Chim!
老奇
Chim, hey.
你没听见吗 拆弹组要进来了
You didn't hear? Squad's moving in.
-我们马上出去 -我们可以一起扶他
- We'll be out in a minute. - Come on, we can carry him--
别过来 没事
No, don't, it's okay. Just...
我自己可以
It's all right.
确保大家都安全出去了
Just make sure everybody else clears out.
收到
Got it.
我会通知老大
I'll let the Cap know.
-先别行动 -另外一个人呢
- Wait, wait, wait! - Where's your other guy?
他跟炸♥弹♥客在一起
He's in there with the bomber.
人终归有一死 对吧
We all gotta die of something, right?
你选了你想要的死亡方式啊
Looks like you've already picked your preferred method.
呼吸困难 哮喘症
Hey, so-- so this respiratory distress-- asthma?
这是你起诉公♥司♥的原因吗
Or is that why you filed your grievance?
我本来就有哮喘
I was born with it.
那次意外事故是他们开除我的借口
The accident's how they got rid of me.
表面上走亲情路线 但本质上
They call themselves a family company, but...
一副资本主义嘴脸
that's a buncha crap.
你呼吸越来越困难了
Hey, look, it's getting worse, okay?
-我可以 -别
- I can just-- - No, no.
都结束了
It's over.
真♥相♥应该要大白天下
The world's gotta know the truth.
我懂
I get it.
这种感觉就像是定时炸♥弹♥
You're like a ticking time bomb.
如果不说出真♥相♥ 就会爆♥炸♥
If you don't get the truth out, you're just gonna burst.
你根本不懂这种感觉
You don't know nothin' about it.
不信 咱俩赌一下
Wanna bet?
我来给你说个秘密吧
In fact, you got a minute?
我得派人进去找到这个人
I need to get my men in there and get a bead on this guy.
先确保我手下安全再说
Not until we find out what's happened with my guy.
-你看到什么了吗 -那个人呼吸困难
- Did you see anything? - The guy was breathing hard.
他好像不是装出来的
I don't think he was faking that.
手里拿着一个东西 好像是炸♥弹♥
Yeah, definitely had something in his hand, probably a bomb,
再不然就是个引爆器
or at least a detonator on him.
韩怎么不逃走
Why wouldn't Han just run?
不清楚
I don't know.
他不知道吗
He doesn't know?
-他完全不知道 -家人都瞒着他
- He has no idea. - No. They kept it from him.
骗了他一辈子
His entire life.
他姐也没说
The sister too?
然后她告诉了我
And then she goes and tells me.
你能说什么啊
What'd you even say?
我能说什么啊
What was I supposed to say, huh?
这是炸♥弹♥引爆器吗
Hey, is that a dead man's trigger or-- ?
他当时想让我出去
I just figured he wanted me outta there.
活塞表示可以控制
A plunger means he controls it.
-如果是炸♥弹♥引爆器 -我了解 巴克
- A dead man's trigger is designed so that-- - I'm familiar, Buck.
红外线图像出来了
Okay. My guys got a partial visual with infrared.
他说 两个人就在那里坐着
He said they're just... sitting there.
-也许在交谈 -劝他放下屠刀
- Might be talking. - Talking him down.
可以为我们争取时间
Could be just buying us some time.
他们能谈什么呢
What do you think they're talking about?
他什么都没问起过吗 没怀疑过吗
He never asked about it? Never suspected a thing?
没有 他当时还小
No. He was just a little kid.
他跟他姐的年纪差得挺大
I mean, there's a big age gap between him and his sister, so...
这么狗血 你确定想跟他们成为家人吗
You sure you wanna be part of this family?
麦迪特别好
Maddie's pretty great.
我也很想当个好父亲
I'm really looking forward to being a dad.
如果熬过这次她爸妈的来访
If I can just make it through this visit.
哪怕跟他们吃完一顿饭 也算渡劫了
Hell, if I can just make it through dinner with them.
等下
Wait, wait, wait.
这家人还聚首了
Another family gathering?
简直
That is...
火♥药♥很猛
Very explosive. Yes, very.
收到
Copy that.
公♥司♥搜寻了施工现场
Company searched their job site.
6磅C4炸♥药♥不见了
Discovered 6 pounds of C4 missing.
他清楚炸♥药♥存放位置
Well, he knew exactly where to find it.
奇米该收起话匣子了
Maybe Chimney needs to stop talking to him.
不然容易"引爆"他的情绪
Could set him off.
抱歉 用词有点乌鸦嘴
Sorry. Bad choice of words.
你得告诉他 他应该知道真♥相♥
You gotta tell him. He deserves to know.
我也很难受
I feel terrible about it.
我都快被这个秘密憋死了
And I have been dying to tell somebody!
我很乐意
I'm happy--
能让你一吐之快
I can help you get it off your chest.
谢谢 斯坦
Thanks, Stan.
感觉你胸腔有些难受
Hey, listen, it sounds like your chest ain't doing so well.
就一下
Just one hit.
不是骗你
It's not a trick.
对你有效
It'll help you.
舒喘宁
Just albuterol.
人人有本难念的经 斯坦
We all got problems, Stan.
即使有困难 也不能炸别人
Yours don't give you the right to blow up innocent people.
不能炸了我
Or me.
已制♥服♥嫌犯 我们出来了
All clear, all clear. We're comin' out.
谢谢听我说秘密 斯坦
Thanks for listening to me, Stan.
你是巴克吗
Is that-- Hey, are you Buck?
躺好 别说话
Please sit back. That's it.
我是巴克
Yeah, that's me.
-这么说是真的啊 -什么真的
- Ha ha. So it's true. - What's true?
氧气起作用了啊
Okay, that O2 must really be kickin' in.
-呼吸吧 斯坦李 -你没骗我
- In ya go, Stanley! - You're not lyin'.
-骗你什么 -没什么 走吧
- Not lying about what? - Nothin'-- gotta go!
幸会 巴克
Nice to meet you, Buck.
是关于巴克啊
It's about Buck.
什么
What?
你说的那个秘密
The thing you know.
你过去几天憋到崩溃的秘密
The thing that's been killing you for the last few days.
是关于巴克的秘密
It's about Buck.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我特别想告诉你 都想疯了
I would love nothing more than to unburden myself to you right now,
但我答应要守口如瓶
but I made a promise.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
真有长进啊
I'm impressed.
我们的奇米长大了啊
You're growing as a human right before my eyes.
为了在乎之人 隐瞒秘密是正确的事吗
Think it's ever okay to keep a secret from someone you care about?
那要看隐瞒的是什么秘密
It depends on what the secret is and why you're keeping it.
大家都觉得是为了他好
They all think they're protecting him.
但欺骗他 真♥相♥也还是会让他受伤啊
Like lying to him means the truth can't hurt him.
你觉得这样做不对吗
But you think they're wrong?
我知道他为什么总是感觉被冷落了
I think there's a reason why he feels alone.
因为只有他被蒙在鼓里
He is. He's the only one not in on it.
别扯上我 这事跟我没关系
Also, I'm not in on it. For the record.
不管是什么事
Whatever "it" is...
都烂在你肚子里吧
you keep that to yourself.
我跟三个男人同时结婚了
Yes, I was married to three men at once,
我确实翻了迪莉娅的房♥子
and yes, I ransacked Delia's house.
但我没杀她
But I didn't kill her.
你确定不请律师吗
You sure you wanna talk to me without a lawyer present?
我自己就是律师
I am a lawyer.
以前在堪萨斯当过律师 以前的人生
Was. Kansas. It was another life.
你以前的人生可精彩了呢
Yeah, you've had quite a few of those.
人生如戏 演技全开啊
Like a damned cat.
这是你名下的枪
This gun is registered to you.
还是应该说
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表